Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:28 am
User Image
gaianame: vampressLeona
Name: Delia Noel Pristen
Race: Human
Age (& how old they look): 20 but looks like 16
Weapons(?): Knives
Skills: Most fighting styles, skilled in many weapons. Can sense when ghosts are around. Know people's intent, thoughts, and personality upon meeting them and can occasionally see the immediate future.
Religion: [their religious beliefs] Spiritual but not aligned to any religion, believes in god.
Personality: Curios, investigates and explores, loves to learn. Kind and caring but after emotionally pouring herself into people and situations can become numb and uncaring and cruel. Loves to help and does not know how to take care of herself most times.
Bio: Delia grew up in a foster home but unlike most foster children her learning abilities excelled most students. Graduating with a masters degree in Science at the age of 17 her thirst for knowledge is never sated. Her foster home was situated in a bad side of town so self defense was a necessary skill. Throughout life she learned martial art forms, dance styles, cooking, poisons, herbs, gymnastics, weaponry, and much more. She helps people until she is emotionally drained and seems to "turn off" the world and becomes unfeeling to the point where she puts herself in situations that are dangerous or out of the norm. In her career she has already earned enough money to not work for at least half her life. Using her degree and her special set of "skills" she is paid high prices to ascertain the nature of people. Delia tends to be drawn to the broken people of the world and tries to help them change. One of her weaknesses are men who suffer from emotional issues and somewhat dark pasts. She has only felt strongly for one man in her life. Her heart has only been broken twice, once when her foster mother died and the second by the man previously stated.
Other
Likes children and animals
dislikes "girlie" things like floral prints and the color pink
Has a weakness for food
loves to dance
Once of her many quirks is that she is ALWAYS listening to music and this helps especially when she is trying to concentrate on her abilities.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:55 am
Opal remained silent and appeared to be in deep thought.

Adam dipped his head a little.
"I'm sorry Opal, but I didn't wnat you to revert back to what you were. Especially when I saw that you had so much potential."

Gabriel stroked Opal's hair as she quivered in his hand, and cupped his palm around her to keep her feeling safe.
"It's alright, just let them wash over you and then they'll eventually settle. Emotions tell you that your alive."

Adam looked up at the two and Gabriel then crouched down to Adam's side to check over his wounds. Adam instantly felt what he had felt 2,000 years ago. a creeping sense of shame at his own damned state when contrsted to gabriel's light, a painful guilt at how Gabriel seemed not to judge him and seemed only to be glad he was with him. When Gabriel smiled at him he physically shrank away.
Gabriel sighed and poked lightly at Adam back, iliciting a hiss of pain form him.
"What on Eart have you been up to, Brother?" Gabriel siad, wiping the blood from his hands on his trousers. "Let's see if I can help any. remember what PeterPan said - think happy thoughts. I don't wnat the energy to harm you, alright."

"mhm." Adam mumbled. Gabriel gently placed Opal down on the grass so that he had both hands free, but made sure to put her in the shade beside his legs, so she still felt she had something secure ot hold onto. He brought his lower wings in too so that she was encased in feathers.
He placed his hands around Adam's wound and tried to concentrate, worried about inadvertantly harming him. He felt adam tryingt o cling to positive mempories and so began, gradually diverting some of his energy into adam to promote the helaiong to quicken.
Adam's body tingled, and as he was holding onto thoughts of Heaven and Eve, a strange emotion entered his thoughts. Someone pleading for help. he treid to focus. Dougal?
he wounds closed up and befor ehe was completely healed he pushed Gabriel's hands away.
"Thanks Gabriel, I can take it from here."
Gabriel nodded and Adam stood up, flapping his regenerated wings to test them.

"look, I hate to run off - it seems I always do when we meetm but...i think my friend needs me, so I need to go to back to Hell." He looekd down at Opal.
"Opal, I promise that I will return and help you, but until then, could you stay with Gabriel? i'm sure he'll take good care of you."

"You can count on that." Gabriel agreed, stroking Opal's face with one of his long flight feathers.

Adam smiled and then turned as he heard a girlish shrieking. Natasha-the owner fo teh voice- had landed with her angel.

"ah. so tehre you are." he siad with a smile.

Natasha struggled out fo her angel's grasp, wavered and then ran to him. "Adam! are you alright? the doll siad you were hurt."

"I'm fine now thanks to Gabriel. But I have to go."

Natasha snorted. "but weve got so much that we have to tell you - about teh apocolypse na dthe piece sof the map, and-"

Adamlooekd interested. "the pieces? Aright, I shall find you very soon. But someone needs me first. I'll find you, don't worry,"

Natasha made an annoyed sound as adam summoned his scythe, waved a hand in farewell and jumped dimensions into Hell.
"Ugh. Bloody demons! what's the point of 'em?" she complained, fodling ehr arms. "bloody rude, that's what."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:15 am
Opal looked at Adam, "Other master said he saw puppet's potential too...." She looked away from him.

Once on the ground Opal watched the interaction between the two brothers. She felt envious since had never experienced such bonds for family and friendship. Her only connection to others had been as a servent to Master Beelio-'He'll be wondering where I am before too long'-and to those she bound in her strings.

"Opal..."

At the mention of her name she snapped out of her thoughts. She nodded in response to Adam. When she noticed Gabriel's feathers stroking her she turned to him and asked, "At the church you said the puppet was not alive......but a moment ago you it was......how can puppet be both?"

She then cringed when Natasha came. Natasha seemed to have an attachment to Adam and would probably not be too happy to find out that Opal was the cause of his injuries. "The puppet has created nothing but pain," she said.

((Opal shall become Gabriel's smallest fan girl-lol...now only if she would stop referring to herself as a puppet.....poor thing))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:38 am
[kinda reminds me of one of my friends. xd ]

Lilith laughed as her angel came in for a landing.
"That was great, Natasha!"
She stumbled out of the angel's grip, still giggling a bit.
"I saw Adam leave from up there. Where did he go?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:39 am
[aww :3 fear not, Gabriel's pretty evangelical with his determination to bring out people's good side - she couldn't be in better hands ^^]

Gabriel watcehd Adam go with a feeling of regret. the idea that he was in hell was one that disturbed him no end. He had never been down there and only had rumors to rely on. All he had seen of it was the turning black hole below heaven, just beyond the gates. So far no demon had crossed over back to Heaven. No demon had truly desired to.
One day he'd change all that.

Gabriel picked up Opal again so that he could be at eye level when he talked to her.
"Pain is something that heals, little one. So don't concern yourself with it too harshly. after all, there's always redeption." he siad gently, turning cheerful on the last note. he was, as ever, optmistic.

Natasha watched the pair, still uneasy and busied herslef with stroking down er hair, the long back locks having been horribly mussed up by the wind as they had flown.
"ugh, next time I'm catching a bus." she grumbled to herself.

Gabriel paused to think when Opal pointed out his contradiction of being ;alive.'

"Perhaps I didn't choose the right words. What I mean is, while you now may not be alive as in you don't have coperal being - you have no flesh and bones or heartbeat, and you no longer blong to the mortal realm....you are alive in spirit and soul. Your emotions embody the crucial aspect of creation that is present in all beings that have had the hand of God touch them. It shows that you have a soul. It shows, my dear that deep down you are not a puppet at all. You're free, and you're loved. No one experiences regret or sadness if they do not have good in their heart, it's impossible."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:45 am
"he hops dimensions liek a freaking pogo stick." Natasha siad, still genrally annoyed, and pulled a leaf out fo her hair. "He's gone to Hell, I think."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:52 am
"Puppet is.....," Opal paused, "......Opal is alive....free?.....Loved?" A happiness swept over her. She then hid her face behind her fan. "Opal can love Mr. Feathers," she whispered happily & sheepishly to herself.
However-considering the range from where she was from Gabriel she didn't take into account that he was most likely able to hear that.....

(( mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:00 am
Gabriel gave her a soft smile, deciding to spare her embarassment by pretending not to hear.
"Still, we need to decide what to do with you. you can't stay in that doll forever."

Natasha cleared her throat.
"And there is the small matter of the pending apocolypse." she reminde dhim.

"ah. Yes there is that. Oh my, we still need to get the map together and keep the relics away from the demons. Well, at least the portal is closed."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:37 am
Opal looked to Natasha and then up at Gabriel. "There is....some time.....former master sent orders to scale back the forces. Too much interaction and death of mortals would bring unwanted attention he said," Opal said hoping the news would be of a slight relief. Then she laughed nervously recalling all the lives she took when she blew up the church.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:07 am
Gabriel nodded.
"Well that seems sensible of him. so while we may not have to worry about an immediate body count of epic proportions, long term we're still in deep doo-doo."
he stratched his chin, puzzling.
"Although I would like to know how they plan to bypass the four hoursemen of the apocolypse. there are only two people in this universe who know the identities of the horsemen. cosnideirng the horsemen themselves don't even know their destined role, surely an apocolypse would be imposible to artificially initiate, since all four horsemen need to be present."
he shrugged.
"But the again the demons don't care do they? They're probably only using the seals to try and open up teh gates of Hell to the mortal realm, which while not cretaing the apocolypse, would certianly create an armageddon. Hell on Earth, quite literally."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:17 am
"Opal doesn't know much else....former master only gave information on a need to know basis," Opal replied, "But Opal will help.....if Opal is allowed."

She looked over at Natasha and made an attempt at a joke "Opal promises not to chew your face off," she said referring back to the comments earlier at the church.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:02 am
Natasha kept her arms fodled.
"mmhm...i guess i can trust you."

Gabriel smiled "of course you can help us. your input will be very valuble."

--

Adam arrived in Hell near the city, trying to trace the thread of thought that linked him and dougal. he hoped that Dougal hadn't gotten into any trouble  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:19 am
Opal clapped happily at this news. "Opal is no longer a puppet....," she said, "but Opal can still make others to be puppets."

She then seemed to strike a very determined and protective pose when she said, "Opal won't let bad demons hurt Mr. Feathers."

She looked to the other and added, "...or Mr. Feathers's friends."

((lol-Gabriel's getting protection from a tiny doll now when he's the one who's suppose to be protecting her......why is the thought so amusing?)) ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:23 am
[ 4laugh ]
[seriously, Opal is the definition of this smiley. cute! XD]

Natasha wondered how on Earth a little doll could protect them form soemthing like Lazerous' gaurd, but the idea that she could make puppets was interesting.
"Right...well, perhaps we shoud head bac to my mansion and get supplies? If we need the map to find the relics....."

Gabriel nodded.
"Well we need to protect the map. we'll see what Nikoli and co say."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:39 am
[I'm back and will rp]
In the forest a shadow appeared and he saw the puppet. The shadow flied away and heard enough. He then walked a bit and then appeared as a human. He was spinning his parasol and then stopped it and closed it. He then looked at the moon. "I don't know what Opal is doing, she is suppose to follow orders and she speak like a open book." He shakes his head and then looked up. "I think it's time to remind that doll that she is walking on stormy waters" He then took one glove off and then he sent dark waves to the puppet "Be careful Opal, master will not be pleased that your betraying him" He then took his glove on and walked.

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games