Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 pm
"Just need a moment to collect myself," Orla replied forcing a smile. "I'll be fine-I promise." She took another deep breath and made herself stand straighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:23 pm
Craban nodded.
"i know how you feel."

"We should be swift." Veleth said. "Do we have a plan?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 pm
"Yeah, we'll live," Vence said, answering Felix's question. Taht's what he hoped, at least. He was fairly confident they would live, but confidence meant nothing in comparison to reality; that there was a good chance most of them would die, even hismelf. But, sinse when did he ever live on facts?

"I have a simple plan," Vence said, this time replying to Veleth. "How about we barge in and storm the place, and when we find Lolth, give her Hell." He smiled smiled and nodded, as if pleased with such a simplistic description of exactly what they were going to do. Vague, maybe, but it was still their purpose there.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:45 pm
Felix laughed at Vence's plan.
"Yeah, what he said."

Veleth smirked. "Alright then."

Craban interjected. "As nice as suicide sounds perhaps i have something i can add. Lolth is a creature of darkness. Like my people, light magic will weaken her."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:03 pm
Orla could only assume...or at least hope they were joking about a frontal assault.

As for magic, Orla had none. So she would be of no use with that plan. Not unless someone could enchant her arrows in some way.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:23 pm
"what are we to do about casulaties?" Felix offered cautiously, bringing up a sore subject none of them wanted to address. "we can't leave them, and I feel our exit will be a hasty one once we're finsihed."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:48 pm
[Right, sorry to have to say this, but, my computer has now been infected by a virus. stare Should be self explanatory of my message here. If not, then here it is: as much as I haven't been on as often as I used to be, I will now be on even less. basically, the only thing that really works is the interenet. Apparently all execution files are corrupted, so they wont work.
So yeah, I'll try to stick around as much as possible, but with school, my own work and a virus to boot, wish me luck on that front sweatdrop ]
[I'll be editing this post to add Vence's side of the story later. My internet likes to close randomly now, too. neutral ]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:54 pm
((Aww....that's terrible. Hope you get rid of the virus soon-good luck.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:05 pm
[that sucks. Hope you computer gets better soon *hand sit a virtual tissue*]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:10 pm
[Yeah, it's a 90% chance we'll need a new pc, so in the meantime, we can't do crap. If we need to type anything up on word, we'll need to use the library. If the library has ms paint that's a plus for me too. 3nodding I managed to grab my ms paint and word docs and have them on a CD. I should throw them onto my flash too, shouldn't I?]

"That should be simple enough," Vennce said, taking a few seconds to think. Can't we just...I dunno', grab them and go? We can leave a few people at "checkpoints" and hae them clean out the place while the rest of us keep going," Vence suggested, glancing around. They certainly had enough people for that strategy, but it was risky too. By the time they got to Lolth, if they weren't careful, there might be too few of them.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:12 pm
"That sounds reasonable." Felix agreed. "We can always call for people if we need them once again."

Craban wondered if he would draw the straw and manage to keep out of the action. but that would be cowardly - he decided with a sigh

[edit; ph moon I foudn thsi cool centaur skeleton thingy. thought you'd like http://x0negativezero0x.deviantart.com/art/Centaur-skeleton-22219854]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:50 pm
((Sweet......))

"Nervous?" Orla bent down to whisper to Craban.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:07 am
[I'M BAAACK!! blaugh Who missed me?! xp ]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 am
[yay! biggrin I know it sounds lame, but i missed you since i've been too busy to sort out emania. *bashes head on keyboard in guilt*]
[-ahem-]
[also check out teh 'thane nosturim' post in the sticky of this rp forum, you might like]  

dragontamer363
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas