Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Sophi stood up and set Miko down in the corner. Her force field stayed around him as she ventured. Her powers heightened sending pivots of pain threw her body as the blue flames form along her and concentrated withing her hands.

With a flick of her wrist her palm opens and a shot of very powerful ancient magic shoots out knowing the assailant back a few inches.

" Dare you F'in dare touch my son again.," her voice as cold as stone and menacing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:21 pm
((There is only one thing scarey than a fathers rage..a mothers rage!))
"This is CRAP!" he threw the mini gun down and pulled his pistol out from his waist band, he shot it, its bullet was ON FIRE it flew through the air and went into the humans eye, it ecploded in his eye, it was much more powerful than the minigun strangly  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:24 pm
The flames lashed out at him. Piercing the gaping hole in his eye and exiting the other side. They pulled apart what was left of it. and Blood spewing out. She latched on with the flames surrounding his neck. Drastically cutting off his air supply.

" And On top of that you dare come into my home., threaten my child, my family and my new found friends!. Da** you!." Her eyes went black.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:26 pm
The bullets missed. "Heh. You are too late. Okami will be mine...and your son is down there on the floor by the tree....?"
"Okami!" The mysterious character {Bones} attacked the "human" with his earth tornado winds. "You leave her alone...I know you want her power....BUT YOU WON'T EVER HAVE IT!" Everyone stared at Bones for he was like wolf/human. Bones goes into his true form "(his wolf form). Her immediatly snatches Okami and places her down by the tree. "Now for you, Namen." He attacked him with his elemental attacks till Namen was so weak, he barely had a breath of air. "You aren't human are you Namen?"
"Hahahhahahha! You think you could beat me? I eat the great spirit leader of ALL kinds of furry creatures! The Great Snow Wolf is ONE I haven't been able to get. And now I will have her, even if I have to go through Chereine. And that would be your little spirit, wouldn't it."
"You leave her alone! RAAAAH!!!!" Chereine took over of Bones. "YOU LEAVE THE GREAT SNOW WOLF ALONE!" Chereine or Bones? unleashed the FIVE ELEMENTAL storm of the fur spirits and all that was left of Namen was a badge. Bones returns to his Wolf/Human state and approaches the badge. "Heh. He won't be bothering Okami ever again. ! OKAMI!" He runs up to her. "I-I failed you."
A wolf spirit popped out of Okami. "Don't regret yourself dear one. You have throughly succeeded your intention. Okami is alive. She is just knocked out from Namen." It disappears. ".....Bones?....."Okami faints again smiling.  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:28 pm
Seraph looked over, his eyes wide, the talkedto himself "I thought she was injured!" he continued to watch and held his dagger out, it had a strange glow to it, and it felt like it would fly out of his hands at that huan creature thing, he remembered a legend his mother told him, abouthow at one point all the furs lived together in peice, and the dagger was one of the few surviving relecs  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 pm
( bullet didnt miss lol)
She pulls back a bit panting. Spasms of pain filtrating threw her body.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:31 pm
Seraph got closer with his dagger

((Seraph is like a god..for now XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 pm
(oh he will be back....just not now)
"Okami was paralyzed and is injured....her leg is broken. That "human" is called Namen. He isn't even human. He is an IT. This badge is important....I hold on to it.." He stares at Okami. "Tell me...how is Okami...."He notices her pocketwatch by Seraph, approaches it, and picks it up. He began to remember his past....the ever so horrific past.  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:33 pm
"Sophi! Out of the way!" Rocky yelled as he picked her up and set her down away from the monster. "YOU ARE TOO FRIGGEN RESILIANT! I'M GONNA FINISH YOU OFF!" Rocky yelled at the monster as he materialized two katanas. "Sonic Barrage!" he yelled out as he quicky thrusted his swords, too fast for the eye to see. "LaRouge Finisher! He said as he lept high into the air. "FLAMING HI-JUMP AXE KICK!" He yelled as he brought his heel down ontop of his head, sending him crashing into the basement. *Huuuuah!* "This is entertainment!" (*sigh... I was too late again..... darn oyu slow tyipng methods! ...Disreguard... )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:34 pm
"I am not an enemy...the one who attacked is an enemy." He turns to Miku and approaches him. He began to touch him strangely.  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:36 pm
She swayed a bit and collapsed near Miko forming the force field around them she held him tight. The stitches opening and blood seeping through unnoticed by the others.

She brings the force field up snapping his hand away " do not touch my child!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:37 pm
((AW MAN! SERAPHS HOUSE! DX))
"HEY BE CAREFUL!.." Seraph looked at the dagger, it shook then pointed towards Miko "What tha?"

((Ok red is Bones right?))  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 pm
' Wha! why is that thing pointed at my son!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 pm
"Miss...let me heal the boy.....he has been cursed by Namen. And I will heal you as well."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:40 pm
" C C cursed wait what??"
" Help him please..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games