Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:26 am
[lucky! lol]

Drake noticed the general silence and got an odd feeling that something was wrong with Koko, but didn't quite know what. He expanded a little, if only to fill the subte void that seemed to have opened up.
"I'd take a horse over a car any day." he said, watching Koko carefully whileever her back was turned, still wondeirng what was the matter. "Cars go too fast, I'd probably end up crashing if I tried."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:33 am
Koko fiddle with one of her displays. "Probably...." she replied trying to sound sarcastic as she rotated some products. "What type of horses did you ride?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:54 am
Drake shrugged.
"The usual. Some brown ones - fairly trhoughbred I forget their names. we had a shire horse too, but that was for pulling the heavier carridges or taing into battle - my father preferrd it anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:10 am
"My tribe traded for several Appaloosa when I was young," Koko replied. "By the time I was twenty we had a decent sized herd. Unfornately my father's horse met an untimely end....." She glanced off in one direction and cleared her throat nervously. Poor, Silverwind......I'm sorry.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:36 am
"Really? What, did it break it's leg?" Drake asked, interested. One of his horses had broken it's leg and had to be shot before, so it wasn't uncommon  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:40 am
Koko blushes. "No.....I.....to put it bluntly," she replied. "ate him. A couple nights after I had changed."

She frowned recalling the vague memory.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:05 am
"ouch." Drake sympethised. "well it's better than a person, think of it that way."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:12 am
"Yes-I guess that's the upside," Koko replied. "The tribe ended thinking I had become possessed by some spirit sent to protect during nightly hours. Of course, I didn't understand what was happening to me at the time either so I went along with the idea." She shrugged trying to make the whole thing seem like no big deal.

((~Wells, I'm off to lunch and then painting class. So I'll be gone for a few hours.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:52 am
"That's a positive interpretation." Drake said, actually smiling in approval. The clan were quite forgiving. it must ahve been nice to have a family for that amount of time.
"Must have been alright while it lasted."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:30 pm
"Other than being a bit lonely at night while everyone slept," Koko replied, "it was pleasent."

Koko went and glanced at the time. The funeral would begin before too long, and if no customers came in now she doubted any would. She considered closing the shop up early like several of the other shops.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:28 pm
Judith smiled at Koko.
"At least it was somewhat pleasant for you." She shrugged.

[Well I got in. I wasn't expecting to get rejected. It was just random. "
Hello, Siena?" "Yes." "Come to my office" *walkwalkwalkwalk* "Please sit down, here's your acceptance letter, you got in!" *blank stare/shock* *mom squealing with joy*]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:46 pm
((lol-congrats))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:52 am
[congrats biggrin ]

"How was your first few years, then?" Drake asked Judith, curious.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:28 am
"Not terrible, I suppose." Judith shrugged.
"I almost got caught many times in that first year until I got smart and stopped staying in one place for so long." She said, thinking back.
"I did get some pretty sweet revenge though," She smirked, "those girls had no idea what hit them."

[I've got a club afterschool, I'll be on a bit later than I normally am. I feel so busy lately.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:58 pm
"......revenge?" Koko asked giving a questioning look.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games