Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:36 pm
Alure nooded, "Ok, ill do it, but first... could you get off my back?" he said, laughing, <Dont let your feelings for her twist your mind and dristract you from training> Jubbi said, he knew that with Hikari here, Alure mind would be distracted with her...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:40 pm
Hikari gave her a devilish look. "Nope... You're going to have to make me." Hikari stuck her tongue out. "Don't be distracted by my amazingly awesome looks, you should listen to Jubbi." she teased.

Migoto watched her cousin from the bird. Then she jumped off. She landed daintily in front of Alure. His looks strikingly resembled Uchiha Sasuke's.

"Migoto, this is Uchiha Alure." Hikari smiled. "Alure-kun, this is my cousin, Hyuuga Migoto."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:52 pm
In a quick motion, Alure lifted up, letting Hikari sitted on his shoulders, he looked to Migoto, "Hi, nice to meet you" he said, smiling to her, he looked up to Hikari, "So... when would you teach me that?" he asked...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 pm
Hikari was a bit shocked when Alure lifted her onto his shoulders, but she leaned onto her head anyway. "I don't teach Alure... I give." Then she turned toward Migoto. "But you learn..."

Migoto smiled at the Uchiha boy. "It's nice to meet you too." she bowed slightly. Then she faked sobbed to her cousin. "Aw, but you just said that you were going to give..."

"To the boy. I never liked girls." Hikari smiled.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:20 pm
Alure laughed, he started to walk, "We need to find a place to stay" he looked to the horizont, "And it better be far from Konoha" he looked to Hikari and Migoto, "Any ideas?"...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:43 pm
"There's an Inn somewhere down the mountain pass." Migoto pointed out the mountains. "That bird thing could get us over there fast...."

"Alure can just run there." Hikari was brooding from Alure's shoulders.

"Aw, c'mon. It isn't that bad. He runs fast, faster than you even. You should be happy for him." Migoto laughed.

"Hmph... at least I'm not a shrimp." Hikari muttered.

"Okay, so I'm shorter than you. Get over it!" Migoto stuck her tongue out at her cousin.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:56 pm
Alure looked at both girls, "Ok, so its down the mountains, we rest in there" he said, he looked to Migoto, "Hey Migoto-chan, touch my shoulder" he said, he wanted to test something...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:15 pm
"Me? Touch your shoulder?" Migoto squeaked.
"Just do it you sissy." Hikari muttered.
Migoto timidly walked over, and lightly touched Alure's shoulder.  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:34 am
Kokoro sighed as she walked out of her home her father had found out and she got a big lecture. She made a small smile "At least it was worth it...I got to know more things..." She looked around noticing the village today was a little too peaceful I wonder where is everyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:46 am
*already back home* damnit........... i couldn't even stop Alure whats wrong with me  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:35 am
Kura knew that everything was breaking apart but she knew that there was little to do to stop it. Should she endure? The yound girl answered that herself with a sigh of yes. She knew that people would be unhappy anyway. f they got Zero back he would try anything to get back away even if meant getting himself killed. Yet, If Alure and Hikari failed to get him they would be unhappy with themselves.

Zero clenched his clawed hand and slammed it down on a table breaking it in half. "Don't tell me that!"His breaths came out in ragged choked gasps. With this weakness he could never accomplish anything else. The other thing that bugged him was that his hand was going to be this....thing...forever till his day of death.

Dante sighed and started by picking up the shattered table. He burned it into ash then dumped it outside. He returned to the house. The man kneeled down beside Zero."I'm sorry but the least thing I can do is train you."He said. He attempted to help Zero up but the man had pushed his hand away and stood up on his own.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:17 am
*arrives to the door that leads into the main bedroom*........... *opens it and sees Adelia and our new baby still asleep*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:35 pm
Alure made some handsings, "This was a jutsu I worked on, Flying thunder god" the 3 of them dissapeared in a blink of red light, the blink appeared again infront of the inn that Migoto said, "Ok, we arrived" he said as he looked to the inn...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:42 pm
Kokoro sighed in agony as she sat on one of the benches around Konaha. She had been pretty upset upon learning her brother and Hikari left off somewhere to train or something... She laid back onto the seat as she gazed upon the sky. "......I really should go and train...." she muttered  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:51 pm
Migoto let her jaw drop. "Wow... that was awesome!" she grinned like an idiot.

"Warn me before you do that again." Hikari leaned into the back of Alure's head. "I hate unannounced movement." She finally slipped of Alure's back and went to the front desk. "Two rooms please." she muttered to the lady.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games