Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:18 pm
Ermak Lorde
heh heh... I'm not upset, I'm just tired and acting 'manic' or... loopy! yeah I'm a little loopy, I'm actually quite calm aside from that. But I would be more than happy to chat with you tomorow! Tonight I'm just a little out-of-it and need to go to bed real soon.
oh..there you are.... sweatdrop ..wait minute-you are NOT fooling me. not by a long shot. stare you acted the same way @AX when we got shoved out of the panel and the movie. Caimed you were "sleepy" pffff.... stare ..you are not fooling me...now explain yourself!!..oh wait...shoot..i don't want to tic you off....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:18 pm
I don't???... >.>... okay... ninja um, ... I really don't? are you sure? I think I've stayed up this late before... sweatdrop

It's not that late yet... of course... I was up past one in the morning last night. But honest! I'm not whigging out! I'm not upset! Just,,... it was a very eventful day, lots of food and stuff and I'm settling down. though my head is starting to nod... and...

I didn't know I could ramble on comp! I really am acting manic.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:21 pm
hehehe..got you now!! You specifically said to me that you are NOT one to stay up late!! mrgreen ...now spill...go ahead!! Ramble!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:22 pm
FuzzWolfie
Ermak Lorde
heh heh... I'm not upset, I'm just tired and acting 'manic' or... loopy! yeah I'm a little loopy, I'm actually quite calm aside from that. But I would be more than happy to chat with you tomorow! Tonight I'm just a little out-of-it and need to go to bed real soon.
oh..there you are.... sweatdrop ..wait minute-you are NOT fooling me. not by a long shot. stare you acted the same way @AX when we got shoved out of the panel and the movie. Caimed you were "sleepy" pffff.... stare ..you are not fooling me...now explain yourself!!..oh wait...shoot..i don't want to tic you off....
No no honest! I'm just really sleepy... I'm ... having trouble reading the stupud screen kinda head-nodding tired...  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:23 pm
FuzzWolfie
hehehe..got you now!! You specifically said to me that you are NOT one to stay up late!! mrgreen ...now spill...go ahead!! Ramble!!
Sorry, I'll ramble at you in the morning. I can't keep my eyes open right now. they are starting to sting from trying to stare at the screen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:24 pm
Ermak Lorde
FuzzWolfie
Ermak Lorde
No no honest! I'm just really sleepy... I'm ... having trouble reading the stupud screen kinda head-nodding tired...

*sigh* fine..i'll let you off the hook for now..playing the sleepy card again are we? stare stare now-when may i pick your brain tomorrow? rofl  

FuzzWolfie

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:25 pm
wow you're really nosy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:27 pm
yes be nosey
we must all meddle in the affaires of E-chan  

anime_babe88

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:28 pm
Jehobo
wow you're really nosy.
...well, It's not in Ermy's normal character to show sadness really....he's very upbeat and quite fun to be around! so, I really feel a strong need to help comfort him....and really that goes for anyone I know...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:28 pm
but if something is wrong he clearly doesn't wanna talk bout it.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

anime_babe88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:30 pm
talking gets it out in the open so we can all help
...so spill it E-chan  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:31 pm
Jehobo
but id something is wrong he clearly doesn't wanna talk bout it.
I don't care if he doesn't want to talk about it yet!! When something happens which negitively affects a close friend you pull together for them! I can never stress this enough! You just DO! Even if they don't talk you can always reassure them!!  

FuzzWolfie

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:32 pm
maybe he doesn't want help cause I sense strong resistence from our captain.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:32 pm
... neutral

there's a reason I said I don't ussually stay up late. Anyways you can pick up my brain at 9ish or so. I should be up by then k?

IF I go now...

Sorry Ani-ba. my brain is fried. If you guys insist I'm sad I guess I'll try an believe you. xp  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:34 pm
Lack of sleep creates chemical imbalances that can lead to depression but tend to get better with sleep so everyminute you guys make him stay could be worssening his condition.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games