Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:29 pm
Mira glared slightly "If you don't burn it I will.Like I said, I'll pay for it." She was getting slightly impatient, and arguing wasn't helping.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 pm
Oblen looks at the book and sighs. "... Well... you really shouldn't burn it yourself... so... I might as well get to it..." He says before finally throwing the book up and throwing a fireball into it to send it to ashes... the ashes of course fall to the ground to cover them both. Oblen shrugs. "Let's move then."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:09 am
Mira sneezed when the ashes hit her and nodded slightly "Okay...It's better then standing here anyways..." She pulled her jacket tighter as a breeze started up and walked down the library steps.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:40 am
Oblen dusts himself off a bit before turning and fully jumping down the library steps and at the bottom meets Mira again. He waits a second to meet her at his side before resuming, reaching his hand over and grabbing hers to once again hold hers.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 pm
Mira smiled slightly and started in the direction of the apartment.She was slightly surprised with how Oblen's hands were compared to her own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:56 pm
As they walked, Oblen looks around at the street signs and lights starting to turn on. He sighs some and shrugs before saying absentmindedly as he looks around "... Sorry... for... not burning the book quicker."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:07 pm
Mira shrugged slightly as the wind picked up "Don't worry about it." She shivered slightly and looked up It's gonna storm...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:14 pm
Oblen looks over, feeling Mira's slight shiver to ask "You cold?..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:19 pm
Mira nodded slightly "A bit..But I'll be fine once we get back to the apartment." Hopefully...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 pm
Oblen shrugs. "... Well, if you need my jacket... or if you want to just get a little close to keep warm... just speak up." He said before finally looking up to the clouds to see if it was ready to storm.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Thanks, but we're almost to the apartment." She turned the corner onto the street her building was on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:34 pm
Oblen looks back to Mira to say "Don't mean you have to be cold."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:39 pm
Mira laughed quietly "Oblen, I'm human.Before I met you I walked freezing my a** off all the time.Now that I know you it doesn't really change the fact that I get cold to easily."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:47 pm
Oblen shrugs. "... Well, that don't mean you should continue to... you know?" He said with a small smile.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:53 pm
Mira rolled her eyes and shook her head "Fine, but the argument is over for now." She opened the door to the apartment build just as it started snowing.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games