Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:32 pm
Racy stood up, smiling. "im glad you took the challenge." she walked to a tree, then held up her hand, watching the tips of her fingers turn into sharp dark claws. she grinned, slicing at the tree, making a huge gash in the tree. "there are Huge advantages with these guys." she said, reffering to the claws. "you also need to learn how to get blood successfully, without killing anyone. and, you need to learn how to stabalize your telepathy." she just laid it out for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:14 pm
(Finally got a chance to post...)
Fang nodded and held out his hand, he focused on it for a few moments at last after what seemed like an eternity to him, claws appeared "like this? how do i get them out before my enemy cut my guts open?"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:34 pm
[[ srry, i kinda forgot about this RP sweatdrop ]]
"For everything: Concentration, basically. Just focus on your claws, and they'll appear before you know it. But, dont forget to be alert of your surroundings..." Racy said, watching her long dark claws transform back into pale slender fingers. "I doubt it'll take long to get used to, so..dont disappoint me.." She said, whispering her last word words into his ear as she gently brushed pasted him in a seducting way. Good luck~ Racy walked off, letting him concentrate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:36 am
((long time no...uh post. I've been avoiding gaia for so long i had no idea you even posted. Me and nick were reduced to rping in the car using microsoft word during road trips. Let's try to salvage this this and maybe nick will come back))
Fang sat in the grass and got comfortable.he whipped his hand out to the side and started to focus intently. Don't forget to be alert of your surroundings. Racy's words looped through his head continuously. Sebastian was still sleeping and craig was pacing back and forth mumbling to himself  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:47 pm
;A;
Everyone is just silent now  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:46 pm
[[WOOOWW I totally missed this RP <3 Im back from the dead xD Happy to be back smile Sorry I've been gone so long!!!]]

Racy watched from afar, watching intently. "You're taking a while there, buddy." She walked over, sat infront of him and took Fang's hand. "Concentrate." Racy spoke softly, her touch gentle and calm. Closing her eyes, she spoke through telepathy again. Concentrating yet~?... No, you're not. Am I distracting you? Good. You need to get used to it. Or you're dead meat.
Opening her eyes wide in a flash, her fingertips bursting into long claws and her fangs grew to full size in the blink of an eye. Hair flew around as if it belonged to Medusa. Her intention was to suprise him, or scare him, or throw him off his concrentration even further than it already was. "You're not concentrating!" She scolded playfully, flying around and above him in circles, still hand in hand.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:41 pm
knnytte of terror
outlaw angel5

|| O.O.C: REVIVE!! ||

Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff