Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s
User Image
Astrid Reginald
FIRST YEAR : UNSORTED
MUGGLE-BORN

As so, it was time for sorting. Astrid anxious approached the teacher holding a hat in her hand. Her hands were trembling and she was looking at the teacher. She looked at the stool, then looked out at the students sitting infront of her. Watching her. She sat down on the chair, and closed her eyes.

Exit to:

Feeling: Anxious
Doing: Getting sorted
What do I want to be doing: Eating

Out.Of.Cake:

"The day I stop loving you is the day I close my eyes forever"

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm outgoing and passionate. But there is also a hint of dispair and depression lurking inside me. I am not shy, but I do lack confidence. I will approach people to talk without any problems. But I can be spiteful, and blunt. My bluntness tends to stop me from making friends, and so I was rather lonely as a child. I dont go out of my way to hurt people, it just happens.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Your unrefined
but your mind speaks true
you will get what you need from

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s
User Image

Lucie Mead

A blob of blonde hair approached the stool. Lucie looked at the crowd and saw her sister waving to her. She smiled lightly and sat on the stool.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Bascily, I am the complete opposite of my sister, Clare. I am told that I am a fun spirit, always happy, friendly. I am still smart, but not as smart as Clare. I am always keen to discover new things and I love to learn. My friends tell me that I am trustworthy, I have never spilt a secret about anything, and never will. But I am also stubborn, dont like being wrong and find it hard to accept when I am wrong.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
You will discover many new things here
Ravenclaw!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:02 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // Great Hall // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // First Years
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relieved
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'He's right, I'm not my dad. I need to write home before I go to bed tonight!
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

When the Sorting Hat spoke in her ear, she started to shake. But, its voice was so soft, so kind and wise, and his words rung true. When he proclaimed her a Hufflepuff, she smiled wide. Finally, she admitted to herself that she'd never wanted to be a Ravenclaw at all. She hopped off the stool, stumbling a little because of her height, or rather lack thereof, and walked to her house table. As she approached, she grew a little more nervous... Michelle wasn't there; she didn't know anybody. 'What am I gonna do?' She kept the smile plastered on her face, but inside she was a nervous wreck.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // First Year // Great Hall // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // First Years
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Of course.'

User Image

Damien smirked in approval when the hat sorted him into Slytherin after barely a second on his head. Clearly, the tales of it's propensity to cause problems by sorting people wrongly were just stories. It knew what it was doing. 'Now to get through this bloody feast, and then I'll write home to father. My response should be carried by my own owl.' He got off the stool, slow and dignified, walking to the Slytherin table with his head high.

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

TsunderePika
User Image
Lyra Lee
year ⑴ ↷ unsorted

xx xx

Lyra Lee couldn't believe she actually came to this place. It was obviously just some stupid prank that her step parents thought up. It was a rather extravagant prank, though... but it had to be fake! Magic was just some silly made us story for little kids... right? And this was embarrassing, too! All these people had to see her with the stupid hair dye in that she didn't even want to have! It seemed cool before, but now it was just weird. All the teachers would probably think she was a delinquent, to make her problems worse. She wanted her blonde hair back, that's for sure. When Lyra's name was called, she crossed her arms and walked up to the hat. She was well aware that her face was red, but nobody would be able to see it from this far away... hopefully. 'It'll probably tell me to go on home.' she thought, downgrading herself as usual. Her stepparents had rattled on about those "houses", or whatever, in the car, but Lyra didn't remember most of the things about them. Well, she'd find out, if it even was real. Which it totally isn't.

PEOPLE SAY, IN A NUTSHELL, I'M
Lyra is a laid back girl with a "go away, I don't care" sort of attitude. She does what she wants to do, and doesn't like following rules. She has a superiority complex since she's felt inferior her whole life, and basically puts it up as a "wall" so people can't discover her real feelings. She's not the sharpest tool in the bucket, but she wants to be. In elementary school she's stayed up till the wee hours to study for a test that she'll most likely get a D on. Her failures in school have added to her superiority complex, since everybody has always gotten better grades then her.

xx xx

muggle born ↷ wizard raised

You work hard
here it will pay off
brains can be built

Ravenclaw!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Forgotten Weasley
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year

Marina squared her shoulders and held her head high as she stepped forward. "Ravenclaw....." she murmured under her breath to herself. She hoped she be in the house of her choice.

Quote:
People say that I'm unpredictable. At first glance, I seem laid back and easy going, without a care in the world. They're wrong. I have a horrible temper and am easily offended, since I'm rather sensitive. I love to watch people squirm as they try to figure me out. Don't assume I'm cruel, though. I'm just passionate in whatever emotion I'm feeling. If I'm angry, you'll be running for cover in minutes. If I'm happy you'll be skipping along with me. If I'm sad you'll sob too. I have a talent for manipulation, and I'll use it to my advantage whenever I can. I love my friends though, and treat them as family. You mess with them, you'll be seeing the end of my wand in mere seconds flat. I'm said to be tough. I call it endurance. I hang on no matter what happens.You simply can't break me. I value intelligence and have no patience for stupidity or ignorance. Smarts can get you anywhere, I've learned. Be warned, I'll fight dirty if threatened. But I believe in fair chances and I'm always willing to forgive and forget. I'm a bit forgetful, and in my own little world a lot. I like it there.

Your on your way to greatness
let your path be guided

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:16 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

Who am I with?: Students Where am I: Great hall What am I doing?: walking How do I feel?: Excited
What am I thinking?: Who are my friends?: Who Do I love?:
User Image
Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lore beamed and set the hat down on the stool. She walked off to Gryffindor table. She was so excited!

Oggy

User Image
Music
((OOC~~ Finally this is what she looks like!))  

Kai Sparrowheart

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image
Kai Sparrowheart
Draoran Blackstone

Drae felt a weird feeling in his stomach as he sat down down on the stool. The silence was unbearable. He started to look around at the four tables before him, wondering which he would soon visit.

I'm a little shy. I never made friends easily back in the muggle world. I have a feeling though i'll make some here. I'm not used to having friends, so when I do, I hold on fiercely an I'm a little overprotective. I was always really smart, I'm usually level-headed, I think about things before I jump in, (except when someone bothers a friend I wont think and I'll just start being protective, which can end badly,) and I'm creative and eager to learn. I'm very brave when I have to be.

Smart and level-headed, eh.
as well as creative and eager to learn
I have no doubt you would do best in

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:13 pm
Drae Blackstone
Ravenclaw First year
Mood: Excited

Drae smiled, excited, and set the hat gently back down on the stool. He thanked it and walked to the Ravenclaw table.

Mood: Excited
((OOC. better layout soon!))  

Kai Sparrowheart

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

samuxisxdead
Edward Galde

Half-Blood/First Year/Unsorted

Edward was nervous, as always. He looked around at all the faces, and tried to smile. When his name was called he slowly moved towards the front. He was ready for this, he had worried all day, but was finally ready. His mind raced with thoughts. He tried to focus, and keep his mind on a single thought. It was hard, but he managed it.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Insecure, and shy. I often feel awkward and timid around new people. I hate prejudice and will stand up for myself when angry. I'm afraid of being rejected, so I often try not to put myself out where I can be noticed. Though I want to be a great wizard, I'm too afraid to try.

You're a little uncertain about yourself
but I know exactly where you would grow best

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Xistund
User Image
User Image

Rufus walked into the room where everyone was being sorted he wondered where he would be put into. He heard allot about the house from his mother before he was sent off. He liked all the house animals so there was no problem there but he was a bit afraid that he'd be place in a house that no one would like him once he heard his name being called he stepped to the sorting hat, put it on and waited to see.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm caring, cheerful, clever, competitive, curious, a bit cowardly and cautious but courageous when there's someone or something hurt and has a love for alliteration and learning new things.

You're clever and curious and have a pations for Learning and alliteration
but you alls are competitive and courageous
it better be

Ravenclaw!

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

samuxisxdead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:42 pm
[
Edward Galde

Half-Blood/First Year/Hufflepuff

Edward smiled, and jumped off the stool. He was kinda sad he didn't get Ravenclaw, but he was happy. "Anything but Slytherin right?" He thought to himself as he placed the Sorting Hat on the stool, walked quickly off to the Hufflepuff table.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

KoriiYukii
Kori Yuki
First Year
Unsorted

Kori, excited to finally be sorted, hurrily rushes towards the other students. She accidentally bumps into the kid in front of her. "Sorry sorry!", she says and bows. "I can't wait to finally be sorted!!"

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very easy to talk to and get along with but she's also known to be random and do things at the spur of the moment! She loves making people laugh and having a good time! She loves reading and there's hardly a book she haven't read! Kori's not very good at studying, but since she reads so much, she usually seem to do pretty good. Her best friend says she's a loyal person (sometimes too loyal) and she'll never let her friends down! Kori is sometimes scatter-brained. It's because he train of thought usually does dives and circles - but they're always connected by something, people just wouldn't know how. Kori's daddy always says it's the thinker in her. The other most important thing you must know about her too, is that she's pretty stubborn. If she's made up my mind, don't you even think you can change it. Unless you use a lot of persistence and logic. Thus, with all of this, she can be extremely annoying and sometimes, a bit embarrassing. She hates injustice and intolerance. She believes everyone should be treated equal.

Hmm, difficult. Difficult indeed.
A strange thought pattern you say?
A stubborn side to, hmm.
But you are loyal above all.
I know! Better be....

Gryffindor!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

MagicalJediGirl146
Rosalina "Rosa" Ashthorn

User Image

When her name was called, Rosa slowly walked up to the stool. She nervously sat down and waited for the hat to make its decision on what house she would be in.

Age: 11 years | House: Soon to be Sorted! | Relationship Status: Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None | Location: Great Hall; Sorting | With: All of the first years
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Freya

Out Of Class: ((Sorry for the two-sentence post. I couldn't really think of what else to say without godmodding.))

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet, but sometimes let my emotions get the best of me. Rosa is very studious and spends a lot of the time in a quiet area studying. However, she hates people picking on or beating up another person, and if she sees that, she will get aggressive and violent. Rosa will normally make stinging retorts, but she will get in the occasional fist-fight.

Very Studious, eh?
Love the quiet areas so you can study?
Well than I know exactly where you should go...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

I emo love I

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

"Anneliese Jinxx" she heard the professor say. Anneliese walked up nervously, excitment building up inside her tiny body.

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Excited, Nervous
With // A lot of first years.
Location // Sorting
Theme // Perfect Harmony

Quote:
People say I'm very bubbly, yet gentle. I can be quite the handful at times, but I'm an overall good listener and I help my friends with problems. I am very passionate when it comes to some things. I can also be very graceful and polite when I want to be. Otheriwse, I can be a weird, hyper 11 year old girl. I can be very brave when I have the courage. I like to help people when I can. I think of others before myself most of the time. Some say I can be very stubborn, and get mad easily if I don't get my way. I might be tiny, but I'm mighty!

Ha! It's clear to me where you should be...
Hufflepuff!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Violet the Maestro
Jamesina Machlachlan
Unsorted First Year
((New Layout Coming Soon!))

When James finally heard her name called, she straightened out her robe before pushing through the crowd of waiting students and bounding up to the Hat. She was determined to be happy with wherever she was placed.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm hyper to say the least. I've also been called a tomboy, but what do they expect when they call me by a boy's name? I do like being my own person, and there aren't too many girls called James, so I suppose that's a start. Maybe when I'm older I'll dye my hair some crazy color. Mum says that I really need to settle down, but with all the adventures I read about, it's hard to sit still. I'll talk your ear off if you're not careful. Dad says that I've got his pride. I don't like it when I'm wrong and my ears will turn red and I'll go completely silent.

Hmm. Difficult. You could do well in may places.
Though you have a pride in your knowledge,
I know where to put you....

Ravenclaw!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games