Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith looked down the table towards his twin, he seemed to be crying still.
He really needs to grow up. He said as he looked back up to the head of the table where the first years sat. "Hey, First years! Keith Alvern, Second year!" he said with a grin. He looked at them, waiting before speking again. "Any of you lot recognize my name? A galleon to the first one to figure why?" he asked pulling out a shiny gold coin and rolling it across the table.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:44 pm
♫ Feeling: Amused
♫ Company: Sun, Sam, Mel, Whit, Remy, and Romy.
♫ What I'm thinking: My god!
♫ What am I doing; Watching the Sorting!
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin nodded, her gaze settling on the first year girl. "Gracie McHalen, is my best friend," She said, with a small smile. "Michelle Catlin, is it? I didn't really meet her. She was always hanging out with a Hufflepuff, Ada I believe," She said with a shrug. Caitlin flipped her hair again, trying to get it out of her eyes. When Keith showed up and started speaking to the first years she waved, "Hey Keith, summer treat you well?"

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

User Image

┏──────────────────────────────┓

Sean, overhearing his twins spewing and offering away gold, rolled his red eyes. He was still teared up.
He has such an ego. Just cause Da plays quidditch doesn't mean he has to brag. he said with a glare. at his twin. "Keith stop it!" he said with a glare.

┗──────────────────────────────┛

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:41 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli glanced down the table when Sean yelled at his brother and almost gasped in shock. She had never seen siblings, especially twins act like they hated eachother. She and Verily were closer than two peas in a pod. She nodded when Caitlin spoke. "Yeah. She's told me about the Hufflepuff....." Elliryanna trailed off running her fingers through her hair. "I'm glad she's made at least a friend." She shrugged. She knew her sister well enough the know that the Slytherin hated pretty much everyone and anyone. She used people and twisted everyone this way and that to get what she wanted. She was just like their father. With that, Elli changed her thoughts to better things and smiled at Whitford across the table. "Gryffindor buddies." She said with a wink at him.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron watched as the redhead girl made her way over to the table. She had introduced herself to him earlier that day at the platform. Finally, a girl, he thought contentedly, a smile prying its way onto his features. He hadn't even noticed that the redhead, Elli was it, was speaking with Caitlin.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:08 am
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elliryanna wiggled her fingers in Cameron's direction when she noticed him watching. A smile was playing out on his features so she smiled back at him. "What's up cutie?" She asked with a subtle flip of her hair.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron pursed his lips together, unsure of what to say. Did she think he was cute? "Not much, just watching the sorting," he answered dully. "What about you?" he asked, hoping the redhead could keep the conversation going because he sure couldn't. Since Elliryanna was the first girl sorted into Gryffindor this year, there were probably going to be a lot of boys giving her attention. At this thought, an inaudible sigh escaped from the second year's lips.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:16 pm
♫ Feeling: Amused
♫ Company: Sun, Sam, Mel, Whit, Remy, Cameron, Elli, and Romy.
♫ What I'm thinking: I didn't notice him...
♫ What am I doing; Watching the Sorting!
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin looked away from Keith to look at Sean. She had never heard him yell before. She noticed his eyes were watery and scratched her head awkwary. She didn't want to point it out or anything. Caitlin looked away from the twins when Elli started speaking with someone else. She looked to see who it was, when she realized that she was talking to Cameron, "Oh, hey Cameron, this is Elli," Caitlin said, pointing to the first year.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
"Excitement is key to having a good time." She cooed with a bright smile. "Have fun. Cheer!" She laughed. "Whats the point of life if you can't have fun?" Cameron didn't seem to be enjoying the sorting at all while she was having blast. She was hoping she could somehow share her cheerfulness with him.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised an eyebrow in confusion when Elli tried sharing her enjoyment with the boy. He hadn't caught on to the fact that she was talking about the sorting. "Well, I do have fun. A lot, actually," he answered. Does she think I'm a boring person? he wondered. What makes her think that? At that moment, he heard a voice call over to him, so he looked up to see Caitlin. "Oh, hey Caitlin! I didn't know you were sitting here!" he exclaimed, smiling at his friend. The two were only a few seats apart from each other, and yet, neither one has seen the other until now.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:35 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elliryanna nodded her head matter of factly when Caitlin introduced her to the cute second year boy. "I am Elli." She said with a laugh. "And you" She said poking Cameron with good nature. "Should be more excited about the sorting. The house cup depends on us after all." She was glad that she could make friends easily, especially in a house of out going people like this one. "And I'm sure you fun, but you haven't had real fun until your with me." She winked at him with a flirty smile.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron realized he hadn't told Elli his name. "I'm Cameron," he said once the girl introduced herself. A smirk played on his lips. "It's not that I'm not excited about the sorting. It's just that today has been a long day," he said honestly. Of course he was excited about the sorting. Well, maybe not excited, but he was curious to see who was going to get placed into his house. He smiled toothily at the redhead. "Maybe I'll take you up on that offer," he said coolly. This had been the only thing he said smoothly throughout the entire day.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Lorelai Saphyre Brookwater

User Image
2nd year Gryffindor
12: Pureblood without prejudice: Single: Located at:

Lore jogged briskly into the Hall, feeling self-conscious. She was late! To make up for it she threw herself into the conversation, greeting as many people as she could.
"Caitlin! Cameron! Lighten up!" She gave him a hug even though she didn't really know him all that well, and then, seeing a bunch of first years, grinned.
"Oh, first years! I'm Lore, nice to meet you all."
She was cheerier than usual, mostly because she had gotten out of the house. This was a great thing to be able to say, now that her Dad had no job and her Mum's condition had worsened.

And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit,
User Image
((OOC** ))
Right to the top

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

All of a sudden, Lorelai rushed over to Cameron and hugged him. His arms wrapped loosely around her back as he was not expecting anyone to suddenly hug him. "I'm happy, don't worry!" he exclaimed. Lighten up. Why does everyone think I'm either bored or upset? The second year was not upset at all. After all, he was back for his second year at Hogwarts! So much has happened to him over the course of one year. He learned how to actually control his magic even though it was difficult for him to cast weak spells as his wand was quite powerful.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Lorelai Saphyre Brookwater

User Image
2nd year Gryffindor
12: Pureblood without prejudice: Single: Located at:

Lore released Cameron from the hug and laughed. "Okay, if you say so." She swung her legs over the bench so she could sit at the table. She turned back to Cameron. " So, how was your summer?"

And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit,
User Image
((OOC** ))
Right to the top

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games