Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:09 am
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year
Reserve Beater

And my sharp tongue gets me into trouble again...

"I wouldn't sign the petition because I don't think she should be reinstated as Captain and should be punished but I do agree that Remy shouldn't have been punished nearly as badly as she was. Elli was out of line with what she said. And, quite frankly it is common sense to target the seeker some," Ronna snapped back.

She took a deep breath, "I'd help you figure out the right channels to go through to fight this if you wanted. And I could help write letters for you. I didn't say I wouldn't help I said I probably wouldn't sign the petition. Who knows I might, I'm still on the fence but I'm leaning on the fact that Remy sort of failed us as a leader but then again she was a really good leader before from what little I have seen and heard."

User Image

In Company of: Minn
[Wearing:casual clothes]

{ }

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:24 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Viaduct -> Gryffindor common room

David headed back to the common room with his cousin before going on his separate way up to his dorm. Changing David grabbed his books for potions and transfigurations and headed back downstairs to the common area. He was in no way in the mood to study and go over his two most troubling subjects but he needed to practice. Like Leonette said he still had a promise to keep regardless of how things turned out.

Sitting on one of the chairs with his books on his lap David glanced at them. As he turned the pages it was almost as if he was looking through them instead of what was on them. ‘Why… why didn’t Elli give Remy a second chance…?’ he just couldn’t fathom why not. Sure she messed up but it made no sense to him why Elli would be so mean. 'Why’d she even let Remy tryout if she was going to do that?' That was probably what bothered David the most the fact that there was one reserve spot left as Chaser and Remy didn’t even get it.

Now the team was more messed up then ever and David didn’t know what to do. Right now he was pissed off at Elli and severely disappointed in the results. That feeling wasn’t good when it came time to being on the team under Elli’s orders. Granted David knew that in time his angry would fade but until then things between them wouldn’t be the same. All he could do was keep telling himself that Remy would be disappointed if he didn’t try his best and simply gave up.

With: my books

Wearing: Casual Studying

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:53 am
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy led Leo down to the Common Room, prepared to start a grand adventure to locate David, but she didn't need to go very far. The boy was sitting in the Common Room, books in his lap. She noted that it didn't look like he was studying very hard, if at all. In fact, he looked like he wanted to shank the book, Potter style. Gold eyes filled with concern and the girl let go of Leo to run to David.

The girl, without thinking, wrapped her arms around the Fifth Year, hugging him tight. "David, I'll be okay. I promise you that. I know you're angry, but don't be. You're starting Seeker! That's huge! Look, I know I didn't make it, but it's not Elli or Jacob's fault. It's mine. What happened is in the past now, though. I'll still be at every game, and I might even creep the stands to watch practices." She gave him another light squeeze, then released him. "Our deal still stands, though. I'm here to help you pass your tests and stuff, but right now, take a break before you turn your book to cinders." She took the books and set them on the small table beside the boy. Gold eyes were wide as she waited for his reply, a small smile on her face as she sat on the arm of his chair.

murruelecreuset

{Out of Control:}
User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:40 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User Image User Image Location: Gryffindor common room

Leonette followed Remy down to the common room only to find David there. It looked like they wouldn't have to go very far to find him after all. She watched as Remy ran over to David and wrapped her arms around him. A moment of shock came over her as she watched David's reaction.

David hadn't even noticed Remy or his cousin until he was wrapped into a hug. 'Remy...' he thought his mind slowly registering what was going on around him instead of what was going on in his mind. "Remy... I'm not..." he started to say still thrown off by the sudden huge. Watching Remy take his books David didn't know how she knew he was ready to murder his books but something told him it was pretty obvious.

"Maybe I am angry or perhaps frustrated... and maybe I wasn't really studying because of that but... are you sure you'll be okay?" David finally spoke. It was clear that he'd been more worried about Remy then his own studies. Leonette could see that as she watched the two.

Wearing: Red and Black

With: Remy

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:25 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy listened to David, still smiling softly. When he said that maybe he was angry, she snickered lightly. "It's alright to be angry, David. Emotion is what makes you human. It's a good thing. Just.. make sure you're angry for the right reasons. Sad to say, this isn't one of them. Sure, I'm not on the team anymore. That doesn't mean I can't still help you out here and there. That's what I'm here for. Plus, I need the extra time to study for NEWTs. Those are creeping up on me. Fast. It's a bit scary, really." She gave a very over-dramatic shudder, hoping to get the boy to laugh a bit. She didn't like that everyone was all in arms over her. It was weird. Maybe if she could get Steele to call the team together, she'd have a chance to talk to everyone... maybe. She filed the idea away, preferring to talk to everyone one-on-one anyway. For now, however, the gold-eyed girl was more focused on David and Leo's issues than any she had with herself. She knew she'd be fine. Now just to assure them of the same.

murruelecreuset

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:40 pm
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

David took Remy's light snicker as she was taking things better than the rest of them were. "How isn't this, the right reason? You love Quidditch and you're happiest when you're on that field." he told her. "That's been taken from you and Elli... I don't know how to deal with her. I mean I get stuff happened and that she's still upset about it and that's why she won't have you on the team but if the majority of the team can be over your mistake why can't she?" David knew that Remy messed up last year but they were desperate for a win. Now it seemed like Elli was out to annoy anyone who happened to look up to Remy like it was a sin or something.

It wasn't until Remy brought up NEWTs and dramatically shuddered that David broke his wall of frustration and let a laugh escape. "I guess that's a plus. Although I do hope you will come to the games and everything... it would be nice to have the support." he told her honestly.

Leonette giggled at Remy's attempt to break David into a happier stat. From what she could tell it worked. Skipping over to the two she had a smile on her face despite David's small breakdown. "Yes you have to come watch." she chimed in. Sure Leonette would be hardly in games but that didn't mean she didn't want Remy there.

With: Remy

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Try Out Clothes]
Company: David, Leo, and Remy

➳ ➳ ➳

...well at least it is only David, Leo, and Remy...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna entered through the portrait into the common room to see David, Leo, and Remy. She paused and took a deep breath, her hand tightening on her broom before she calmed once again. The outside air had at least calmed her down and on the bright side Elli and Cameron wasn't around. In her other hand she still held her bloody hoodie.

"Hey you guys... um... rough try outs," Ronna said, sitting down on a large chair and leaning back.

murruelecreuset
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:23 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy shook her head a bit, still smiling softly. "It wasn't Quidditch that made me smile, David. It was being with all my friends and having fun. I can do that in other ways. We have clubs and stuff. Heck, I'm co-owner of Music Club. Plus there's a ton of other clubs. If that fails, I'm surrounded by some friends just like this." Her soft smile grew a bit, a quiet giggle escaping.

When David and Leo laughed at her antics, she did the same, grinning insanely. "As if I'm not going to be your cheerleader. I'm still a Gryffindor, and I plan to make darn sure you guys get all the support and encouragement I can muster."

Remy looked up when another voice joined in. Ronna still had blood on her sweatshirt, making the Seventh Year frown. "Hey Ronna, darling. Are you feeling better? I have some Potions if not... plus, I'm pretty good at Healing, if I do say so myself." Gold eyes were full of obvious concern, the young woman wanting to just make everything better. "And those weren't the roughest try-outs I've seen, believe it or not." She shuddered lightly at the thoughts of a few, then offered a smile to the group.

murruelecreuset
mc2

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

At least Remy looks to be in good spirits.

➳ ➳ ➳

"Some fresh air let me cool my head some," Ronna said. "I have a pretty bad bruise on my shoulder but it's really not a big deal. As long as nothing is broken I usually rather let things just heal on their own."

She pinched the bridge of her nose and let out a sigh, "And I probably ruined any chance of me ever getting on the Quidditch team, even as a reserve, as long as we have our current Captain..." Letting go of the bridge of her nose and sitting forward in the chair she asked, "Anyone know of some anger management courses people can sign up via correspondence through owl? Apparently I need it... Well so does Elli and Cam and a few others but..." She shrugged.

Standing she said, "I was actually referring to the fact that the captain-and I suppose the vice captain- didn't make as good of choices as they could have. Anyways, I'm going to go get some clean clothes and take a hot shower. If any of you run into Crash tell him I need to talk to him in private, okay?"

murruelecreuset
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:51 pm
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

David never thought of it that way. If he didn't have friends on the team he wouldn't enjoy playing Quidditch. "I never thought about that I guess there are other ways to have fun with friends." he agreed. Suddenly he wasn't so upset about what happened during tryouts. He still could spend time with Remy even if it wasn't on the Quidditch pitch.

"Good because I plan on catching my next snitch for you." David told her. He wasn't able to catch the snitch in his second year for her and the team when he needed to. However this year it would be different all Remy's encouragement was going to pay off. "Yeah and we'll do are best and hopefully pull off a win." Leonette said brightly.

At Ronna's voice Leonette spun around. "Hey Ronna. They weren't so bad it was the aftermath that was worse." she told the second year honestly. "Hey sorry you didn't make the team Ronna." David told the girl. He felt bad for her she had tried so hard and it was pretty depressing hearing her being told off about her anger.

"Sadly no I don't know of any but I don't think you need anger management. Believe me I felt the same way Leo's the one who made me walk away before I exploded. I'm sure everything will cool down and you'll get your shot again." David told Ronna. "Sure Ronna we'll let him know." he said deep down he wished Ronna had made the team too.

Status: So that's why she's always happy on the Quidditch pitch...

With: Remy, Ronna

Miss GryffindorK
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:11 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy blinked when all of a sudden, everything was turned back to drama about Quidditch, particularly about the Captain and Vice Captain, Remy shook her head. "Hey now! You guys need to stop disrespecting her. She is the Captain now, like it or not. She's really good, and so is Jacob. Remember, I'm the one who set her as my Vice Captain. I wouldn't have done that if I didn't think she couldn't do it. Sure, some of the choices aren't some I'd have made, but I'm not Captain. I'm not the one in charge. Ronna, if you need help working out some problems, I'm always available, and so is Professor Steele. Professor Astra's another great person to talk to. There will always, always be times when we don't agree with someone about what we think is right. I still to this day get annoyed glances because I made Romy Seeker twice in a row. Maybe I shouldn't have, but who's to say? Elli is doing what she thinks is best for the team." The fighting was getting ridiculous, particularly the complete hatred for the new Captain. Remy had enough stuff to deal with, without all this fighting.

Gold eyes closed for a second as Ronna dismissed herself to shower and change, the oldest girl simply nodding. The Full Moon was coming up soon, plus she was wanting to spend time with Rufus, and NEWTs, and everything else made it feel like a bomb had gone off inside her head. After a few seconds, Remy whispered in a soft voice, almost as if she were telling herself. "Fi jyst am i hyn ddod i ben. Dwi byth am hyn i ddechrau, ac yn awr yn edrych ar y llanast. Mae pawb yn ymladd, ac ar gyfer beth? Me? Fi yw'r lleiaf o'u pryderon."
murruelecreuset
mc2

{Just to Translate: "I just want this to stop. I never wanted this to begin, and now look at the mess. Everyone is fighting, and for what? Me? I'm the least of their worries."
User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:28 pm
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

Leonette of course had no reason to be disrespectful towards Elli she after all was new at Hogwarts and it was thanks to Elli she was on the team as reserve. David on the other hand froze for a moment at Remy's words. "I meant no disrespect Remy. I respect Elli. All I was saying is I wasn't any happier about tryouts as Ronna was but I walked away. The last thing I wanted to do was say something that I wouldn't be able to take back." David spoke up in his defense.

Outside of all this mess David had talked to both Elli and her sister just normal stuff. He had nothing against her and although she was trying she seemed to be bossier then he would like and sure he didn't like her decision about Remy not playing but clearly she saw him as a good Seeker. He couldn't hate her because of that. Even Jacob he couldn't hate. He wasn't even around all last year and the guy was in his class. Sure they weren't exactly friends but they were teammates regardless of what position he held.

Leonette noticed Remy's minor frustration with all of this fighting. It seemed like all the students had a close bond with Remy in a way not even Remy could understand. It was that bond that was making everyone argue over Elli taking charge. If it were under normal circumstances then maybe they would respect Elli more. "Remy..." Neither Leonette nor David may have known what Remy was whispering but that didn't mean they couldn't sense what was wrong.

Everyone was fighting that much was clear and for some strange reason it was all because the younger Gryffindors looked up to Remy. Being Gryffindors most if not all of them had a tendency for standing for things they felt were right and with different opinions they seemed to clash. "I don't understand why everyone is so against Elli she seems nice to me." Leonette said as she hopped into David's lap so she was next to Remy. "That's the complicated part Leo there is no reason for it." David told her honestly.

With: Remy, Ronna

Miss GryffindorK
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Yeah... ask about blood removal.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna paused at the stairs and turned and said, "It is simple. As a leader you shouldn't let your emotions get in the way and she does. My father as a police officer always preferred the stoic captain to the one who worried about emotions. Which come to think of it might be a bit funny because my Dad's old friends tell me my Dad used to be pretty hotheaded when he was younger."

She shrugged, "But he never sought a leadership role."

"Anyways, thanks for letting Crash know for me, and if any of you know a good spell to get out blood from clothes you'll be my hero forever," Ronna said. "The hoodie cost me 15 pounds. I should have made Cam clean it but doing that seemed petty..."

murruelecreuset
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:15 am
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy gave David a light nod, then sighed. "Elli is nice, Leo. Everyone is in a fuss because of me, not her. I know it's hard on everybody, but I'd really like it if everything with everyone would just chill out. It's hard enough to be a new Captain, let alone one in her situation." She rubbed her temples, then looked up at Ronna. "Ronna, sweetheart, emotion will always, always be present. If you push emotion to the side for too long, you'll end up exploding and killing a bunch of people. Sometimes emotion is okay. Not to mention we're a bunch of kids. As the human brain processes thought with emotion more often than not, it's not exactly an easy thing to just fix." She didn't mean to be snappy, but this had long since gotten out of control.

The gold eyed girl looked at Ronna again, this time for a different reason. She needed a spell to clean her sweatshirt? That was a fairly easy one, wasn't it? How often had she heard her mother clean clothes and things before? She used her right hand, since her wand was still on her bed, and cast Scourgify Hopefully that worked. She waved her hand side to side to cease the spell, then leaned back against the chair. Maybe the day would just end soon.

murruelecreuset
mc2

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:30 am
mc2
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Ah, Scourgify.

➳ ➳ ➳

"Thanks," Ronna said to Remy. "And I'm not asking Elli to get rid of her emotions. I'm just saying a good leader knows how to not let their emotions control them, and I have my doubts about the current Captain. She shouldn't have let you try out if she wasn't going to give you a chance anyways, Remy. And she only listens to half of what someone says. That isn't good. I mean she has done some good... but she isn't what a great leader is."

"Honestly, I don't even know if it is worth my time trying out last year considering she holds grudges over things," Ronna sighed. "Well, I'm going upstairs. I don't want to talk about this any more."

murruelecreuset
Miss GryffindorK

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games