Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:12 am
is that the first time of really using the markers? Because they look awesome, you did a great job with them  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:23 am
Rainey_angel81
is that the first time of really using the markers? Because they look awesome, you did a great job with them

yep it's the first time! I studied a bit to figure out the basics... and I think I did ok.. but I strive to be better 3nodding

thank you though heart  

Sakiimi

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:29 am
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Whoa, that's amazing, Sakii! Specially for a first time using markers O.o Great job <3 The pose is neat, hehe.

*sighs a little since I didn't get any comments again*

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:36 am
Shinigami Whistle

Whoa, that's amazing, Sakii! Specially for a first time using markers O.o Great job <3 The pose is neat, hehe.

*sighs a little since I didn't get any comments again*

User Image

Manda's body posture looked a little weird to me. I mean..her body is pretty much facing the viewer, though her arms are turned to brush the other fur's hair. I dunno..it just seemed odd.
As for posing, I liked the one you did for Blaze and Ben  

Rainey_angel81

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:40 am

yeah, I may play with manda's body some more...Or just remake the picture completely, cause I know I got the body all wrong. I think it started out alright, but someone I screwed it up along the way xD Thanks for the comment, though.

yeah, I like the pose for blaze and ben, too. It was the first of four sketches I did, so I guess it was the best since my mind was freshest xD

Although, The sirus and Aedan one is still meh fav...but that's mostly only cause I"m a silly shounen-ai fangirl xD

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:49 am
The only thing that I didn';t like about the Sirus/Aeden picture is that Sirus was supposed to be sitting on the floor by the looks of it, but it doesn't look like her is, while Aeden is touching the floor but his head is up on Sirus's lap. Again it just looks...odd and weird.  

Rainey_angel81

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:12 am

Yeah, I realized that. I think I just need to move the floor line up and it may look better. Will play with that tomorrow, maybe.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:17 am
User Image
ehehehe...  

punchIT

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:19 am

omgosh sabi that's adorable XD I love the expression on the face. It's like, innocent and cute...but at the same time it seems she's planning something >.> <.<

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:26 am
>.< Like I said I'm jelous! I wan Sabi art too! Puppy art would be so cool! <3  

Sakiimi

punchIT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:40 am
Aww, thanks guys. heart domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:00 am

Alright, fixed the SirusxAedan and MandaxLuna pics (Rin helped with the Manda one, thanks again!)

User Image

Didn't take much to fix this one, jsut moved the wall line up xD Made all the difference!

User Image

Well, it looks better xD Thanks to Rin, she's awsome *hugs her*

User Image

Shinigami Whistle

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:03 am
EEEE You're my hero, Kyo! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:32 pm

hehe, glad you like it, manda.

Well, Rainey is awsome and got me some microns and prisma pencils (OMG I love you *glompsnuggleattacks*)

So, I colored a picture I did of Darien and myself a few days ago for practice before I actually color Rainey's pic to send her xD

User Image

MY SCANNER IS EVVVVVIIIILLLL. The picture looks so much better on paper crying The shirts and my skirt as supposed to be a darker purple, not brightish red-pink! wah.

Anyone good with scanners that can tell me how to fix the settings so it doens't scan so bright?

User Image

Shinigami Whistle

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Shinigami Whistle

hehe, glad you like it, manda.

Well, Rainey is awsome and got me some microns and prisma pencils (OMG I love you *glompsnuggleattacks*)

So, I colored a picture I did of Darien and myself a few days ago for practice before I actually color Rainey's pic to send her xD

User Image

MY SCANNER IS EVVVVVIIIILLLL. The picture looks so much better on paper crying The shirts and my skirt as supposed to be a darker purple, not brightish red-pink! wah.

Anyone good with scanners that can tell me how to fix the settings so it doens't scan so bright?

User Image

The redish-pink doesn't look so bad really. But as for scaner's, I couldn't tell you. They're far beyond me. sweatdrop
But I like the pose! Very cute!  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games