Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image-----------------
User Image

You got me so wild, how can I ever deny?

Rufus looked at Remy who told him he would not need the bag of goodies he got."Oh..." He scratched the back of his head feeling like he did something shameful. When Remy asked if he had his potion he inhaled though his teeth. He was pretty bad at potions to begin with. He smiled at Remy and reached for the vile. "Thanks I guess I was over exited... I've never got to be with the pack out doors under the moon. I've ever even gone camping."He said with a bit of a smile as he took the lid of the vile and quickly drank it to get the bitter taste over with.

You got me so high, So high I cannot feel the fire.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:31 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ skipped into the forest, a tune on her lips as she whistled. Her pigtails were bouncing in the late afternoon sun, making the girl look childish. Why was she so happy? Today was her sixteenth birthday! She looked overly happy, but, who wouldn't be?! No one was here yet, so she leaned against a tree, smile never faltering, waiting for someone to join her.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Former Gryffindor Arithmancy Professor Werewolf Quidditch Fanatic

So we’ve been outnumbered, raided, and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now, find things they never found

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

ᗩḰᓮᖇᗩ slipped into the forest once again, her orange hair bouncing along with her. It was almost the end of the year, and she had tests to grade. Still, she couldn't miss this night. She really didn't want to turn into a giant wolf right there in her office. That would be hard to explain to Iris... Akira pulled her hair up into a ponytail as she entered the clearing her pack had decided to claim as their meeting ground. It was there that she saw Remy, skipping and whistling and just being happy. The woman smiled. "Hey there, Remy. Why so happy today?" she asked the girl, tucking a stray orange lock behind her ear. It wouldn't matter in a bit, anyways, so she didn't know why she was stressing over something as simple as her hair style. Maybe... because... No, no, that's impossible. How could she think such a thing of him? Akira cleared her mind of the thoughts, cyan eyes watching the girl curiously.

They might be bigger, but we’re faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes, says we can beat this

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Jason wandered into the clearing, his pack filled with plants he had gathered that night. Springtime was an excellent time to gather some, since they were still young and wouldn't require him to destroy half of the plant to get them out of the ground. He cast his gaze first at the pup, and then at Akira, who seemed to have her hair up. Immediately he was reminded of the odd thought over the summer of ginger-furred puppies, and he felt heat rise to his face. Mentally scrambling, he scowled as he realized Remy was whistling. He wasn't on too friendly terms with the centaurs, to be honest, and this would bring them upon the pack's heads. "Good evening, Akira. Remy, continue whistling, and you might find yourself on the wrong end of a bow. The centaurs aren't to keen on humans being in their forest. Also, where's Rufus?"

--------------------------------------
State: Annoyed and embarrassed for some reason
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:08 am
User Image

Rufus came out of the brush his cloths a bit tattered he had a twig in his hear."Sorry I'm late I got a bit distracted then lost."He said with a bit of a chuckle as he clean himself off.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:19 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled at Akira, then looked at Jason. Was he blushing? She stopped her whistling, then shrugged at the ponderings of Rufus. Seconds later, the boy ran into the clearing, looking messy. The "sister" mentality kicked in and she stepped over to help clean him up. Once done, she turned to grin at Akira. "I'm so happy today, because," she took a pause, hopefully adding excitement to her words, "Today's my Sweet Sixteen!" She beamed with happiness, excited to have reached that milestone in her life. Sure, she had to painfully shift into a wolf monster on her birthday, but she got to do it with the people she had come to love.
Her Family. Her Pack.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:13 pm
User Image

Rufus blushed a bit as Remy cleaned him up. He blinked at her when he found out it was her birthday."Its your birthday?! I wish I had known I would have got you something."He said making a mental note to go and do something to make it up.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Former Gryffindor Arithmancy Professor Werewolf Quidditch Fanatic

So we’ve been outnumbered, raided, and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now, find things they never found

ᗩḰᓮᖇᗩ turned at the sound of Jason's voice, cyan eyes meeting the dark ones of her alpha. He spoke of centaurs, and she tilted her head. She had never met one in person, but from how Jason talked about them, she wasn't sure if she ever wanted to. "Hello, Jason. You don't think the centaurs would bother us in our wolf forms... do you?" she asked. That would be a problem. What if one of them hurt the horse creatures? Or the other way around? Suddenly, Rufus came rushing into the clearing, late once again. "Hello Rufus. Glad you could make it." the redhead said. Akira turned to Remy, grinning and wrapping the girl in a hug. How exciting! Of course, on the night of the full moon, it could have been better. "That's wonderful, Remy! Happy birthday! Oh, you should have told me sooner! I would have found something to give you." The professor released the girl and reached into her back pocket, glancing up at the sky. It was nearly time. She pulled out her vial of Wolfsbane and downed it in a second, finally used to the bitter taste of the potion... Urgh... Well, almost used to it.

They might be bigger, but we’re faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes, says we can beat this

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Jason shook his head in response to Akira's question. "As long as we don't go deeper into the forest, we should be fine." His glance toward the deeper portion of the trees however betrayed his nervousness. He'd always stuck to the fringes. Upon Remy's proclamation of what day it was, he pinched the bridge of his nose, exasperated. "Congratulations on surviving for sixteen years. I am pretty sure I can scrounge up a venomous tentacula for your birthday if you want. Should be a fun plant for you." Unfortunately that was probably the best thing he could come up with for a present for the girl. Mentally, he checked off the reasons he hated people, and having to put up with human interaction was actually at the top of the list. He was terrible at it, and he knew it. One big reason he avoided people as much as possible. He nodded toward the youngest member of the pack as he arrived. Noting the time, he quickly quaffed his potion and grimaced. The taste was still vile to him.

State: Annoyed and embarrassed for some reason

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blinked when she was told by both Rufus and Akira that she should have shared earlier. "Sorry 'bout that." She tilted her head when they said they wanted to get her presents, she shook her head. "You guys don't have to get me anything! Except Jason. I might need your help with plants next year." She nodded once, then glanced around. Her words had sounded suspicious, but she didn't give an explanation. She didn't mention the artful scribbles filling her Potions book, or the reason she was going to have to raid her parent's store over the summer. When Jason and Akira both downed their potions, she pulled hers from her bag. Not knowing if Rufus had brought his own, she tossed him a spare vial. The girl had started making one bottle for each of the wolves, and one extra, just in case. Remy quaffed hers, then shuddered. Too bad they couldn't add anything to it, or it would ruin the Potion. Gold eyes looked up at the moon, blinking lightly and waiting for pain.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

Rufus got thrown the potion"Thanks, I'm not really good at potions."He rubbed his messy hair and drank the potion. He winced a bit at the taste. He felt a bit bad he did not know most of his pack outside of Remy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind, it can control you
I feel like a monster!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Akira nodded to Jason, glad that the centaurs would not hurt them as long as they were smart and careful. It meant less for them to worry about while in their wolf forms. She looked to Remy and Rufus, the pups of the pack. She wondered, silently, if they considered each other like family yet. She did, consider them family, that is. Cyan eyes turned to the moon, full and bright, at it's peak. She felt it... inside her... the wolf... it... wanted... out. Akira couldn't fight it, for she had taught herself not to. If she fought the wolf inside her, she would surely lose. It was best to just give into it. And she did...

The woman's body hunched over as she fell to her knees. A low moan escaped her lips as the hunger to run and chase and howl consumed her. Slowly, painfully, she began her shift. Pale skin became covered in busy red fur. Hands and feet changed to paws. Fingernails and toenails grew to claws. Teeth grew to fangs. Finally, her shift was complete. Akira slowly rose from the ground, and shook out her red fur. Her cyan eyes were the same, and they danced from one member of her pack to the next, waiting for... well, something, anything.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Release me from this curse I'm in
Trying to maintain, but I'm struggling
If you can't... go, go, go!
I think I'm gonna... oh, oh, awhoo!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Jason blinked at Remy's request. Help with plants? Well he was an herbologist for a reason, though why she needed his help was beyond him. "I suppose I could help, pup. I don't know what you need help with though." As the moon rose, however, he felt himself start to shift. No matter how many times it happened, he would never get used to the burning pain from bones realigning and flesh morphing. When it was over, a wolf stood in his place, eyeing the rest of his pack. Jason lay down, willing to try and sleep for the night. He needed it.

State: Curious

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
I was lost now I'm ƒøυи∂. I'm sustained by the ṡøυи∂.
Am I ∂εα∂? Or am I dreaming instead? A cornucopia of opiates have flooded my нεα∂.

Remy looked at Jason with a smile."I knew you could help! Thanks so much!"She bounced a bit, feeling the moon's power beginning to touch her. The teen released her long hair from the ribbons holding it, then stepped out of her shoes. The power surged through her, painful, yet thrilling. She changed alongside the rest of her pack, then stood as a wolf.

Remy was nearly a full grown wolf by now, her long fur catching in the breeze. Gold eyes looked around, searching. A few seconds later, she padded over to Jason and sat beside him. It would be a long night, but maybe one with some sort of fun? Their moons had always been rather... boring, so she wanted to spice it up. The wolf debated just how to go about this... but she knew it had to be awesome.

I do what I do best to your нεαяτ. Don't be fooled, I was raised the ωøℓνεṡ
Now the мøøи hangs in full, so you know I won't play by theяυℓεṡ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawAconite Pack

Rufus felt the pain of his changing with a wince he gritted his teeth that changed to fangs as he fell on his hands and knees as his bones reformed and fur and caws grew In a bit a large wolf came out of Rufus's cloths. He shook his head trying to get the shirt off.
{OoC:}

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games