Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:08 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke finally snapped as his shirt ripped off, his jacket being ripped as well as 2 huge black wings came out of his back. His heart was beating extremely fast as his hair lengthened slightly, his nails turning white and hardening into claws as Kyosuke's eyes glowed crimson. He grabbed her neck instead, losing almost all of his remorse or memory of who is good and who is bad as he said in a voice much different from his own, "Now why would I want to drink it from your arm when I could have it straight from your neck?" He said, lunging his face towards her neck to try and sink his teeth in. The mistake that Aya didn't know she caused was the Kyosuke wouldn't stop at only drinking blood to satisfy his blood lust... He would start attacking.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:29 am

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image
αℓℓ тнιѕ ωєєριηg ιη тнє αιя,
ωнσ ¢αη тєℓℓ ωнєяє ιт ωιℓℓ ƒαℓℓ
вℓσω α кιѕѕ, ι яυη тняσυgн αιя.
ℓєανє тнє ραѕт, ƒιη∂ ησωнєяє؟

Watching those wings of his unfold she smiled faintly as he lunged for her neck.She allowed him to pierce her blood flowing at a normal rate.But holding his head there by placing a palm on the back of his head, her fingers smoothing through his hair she wasn't just a kind figure who was offering to help him satisfy herself.Eve's control was still there a little and she was devious beyond belief.As he was stood there feeding her fingers slowly slipped down his bare neck and running over where a main vein was a small sharp tendril pierced rather painlessly through his skin.The parasite injected a small toxin that made the victim become some what dizzy and exhausted.The effects were quick to strike and hard to resist.Only another parasite would have the anti-toxins to fight it off.

The effect wasn't permanent but it would be just enough to last for a few minutes at most and that would be enough to calm him.Then he would have gotten his fill and not revealed himself or harmed anyone else.She prepared herself to catch his body waiting for when he drifted off into an unconscious state.

(changed my mind~)

αℓℓ тнιѕ вℓα¢к αη∂ ¢яυєℓ ∂ιѕραιя,
тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у
∂σηт уσυ нι∂є уσυя єуєѕ ƒяσм мє.
σρєη тнєм αη∂ ѕєє мє ησω.

Syniq

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:35 am
User Image As Kyosuke finished, his high heart beat speed mixed with his adapted cells meant that the poison was being fought, making it take effect a little late. Kyosuke leaned back, pushing her back with some force as he brought out both of his guns, pointing them at her head as his crimson eyes glowed with malice, although the poison was slowly making him weaker. "Thanks for that..... But now I have no use for you." He said, his aim lowering involuntarily from the weakness as he fired both guns, aimed now at both of her shoulders. Kyosuke shook from trying to resist the poison.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:47 am
Tori stood and jumped from building to building to try and find the group she ran into earlier. "damnit....where were they going agian? Do i even eant to be there?" Tori asked herself quietly.  

HelicaI

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:56 am
(( Umm, how can you stand in one place and jump at the same time? ._. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:25 am

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image

She grinned as the bullets pierced right into her thick flesh, from the wounds came tiny little tendrils that began to stitch her skin back together.Slamming her palm up onto his chin there was a soft crack as she jerked his head back.As he glanced back down she was stood right infront of him and muttered."Didn't your parents ever tell you not to play with your food?"Before jumping and aiming to slam a foot straight into his chest which would undoubtably knock him back if struck and from how weak his body should have been now he would hardly have the strength to counter or even catch her before she could strike

Even someone so good at resisting at him couldn't play out this whole time.

тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у

Syniq

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:27 am
Kyosuken1
(( Umm, how can you stand in one place and jump at the same time? ._. ))

((Lol um, she stood up because she was sitting down, now shes jumping to roofs of closeby buildings X3))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:29 am
However, attacking Kyosuke proved to further weaken the poison as adrenaline struck in. He sidestepped the kick, his energy overflowing as he sent a threw his guns into the air, the guns flipping as he brought his wrist blades out, catching the guns with his guns going into the trigger guard, spinning the guns as he caught them again, firing them rapidly at Aya, the last bullet of both guns being slightly explosive before Kyosuke stumbled backwards, the grip on his guns loosening as he fell backwards, his wings disintegrating away as he landed on his back, his breathing slowing as his eyes closed, finally giving into the poison.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Syniq

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:43 am

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image

She flipped backwards onto her palms which were placed to the floor, she seemed to part her leg's into a perfectly straight split's possition the bullets passing straight past and penetrating the wall behind her.One caught her leg as it swept past though and she had a small scratch from the speed and sharpness of the metal.Leaping forwards from that she lifted his body over her shoulder and carried him away just in time for the wall to explode into a shrapnel of bricks one large piece catching her face as she turned to look back and scratching right along her skin.Unlike the rest of her body, her parasitic infection didn't work on places like her face, breasts and crotch they had to heal over times themselves.

Placing him down near the helicopter she answered questions of what had happened to, he felt odd and fainted besides she doubted he would remember anything.He would have just thought he'd fell asleep or something.Besides, she would convince him he fainted.

тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:48 am
Tori flinched hearing an explositon. She disided to go the opposite direction of the explosion.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Leon. She listened to him explain what the Las Plagas was. She shuddered at the thought of them injecting some living parasite into her. Controlling her. She'd been controlled, but not with a parasite. A virus, that was slightly different.

She was glad she didn't have it in her. And that Krauser got thrown off the building.She leaned back against the seat. "These damn viruses...i almost want to think that it could have been avoided." She said. "But i know that wasn't possible." She sighed. She would have met that man, she could have liked him, and gone to jail for protecting herself from being murderd by the man, get infected in jail, and so on and so forth. She looked up at zandre. "I'm glad i have you now." She said with a faint smile.

Sure he helped Matt that one time, but it was a trick, and sure he regrets it. That's what matters. She closed her eyes, completely ignoring Kyosuke and Aya.

((Wait...is Kyosuke a vampire now or somthing?... stare If he has the virus, he needs FLESH not blood.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon held onto the vile. He slid it into the bag that he'd brought with him. It held all his ammo and healing items. He slid the vile into a side pouch and put the bag at his feet. He looked around at everyone in the copter. He noticed the man who was sitting on the far side ignoring everyone. He turned to Sarah, "What do we know about him?" he asked, indicating the Jake.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Leon. "Sydney seems to be quiet attatched to him." She said. "But, i'm pretty sure he's infected." She told him. "Somthing about him seems familliar but i don't know esactly from where."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:35 pm
Tacado
The helicopter started to beep. "s**t" Said George. Then he grabbed a parachute and opened the door to the helicopter and jumped out screaming "FU.CK!!!!!!!!!!!" Then George pulled the chord and his parachute Deployed. he saw another Umbrella helicopter near him and directed his landing that way but the helicopter he was in slammed into the other helicopter causing a fiery explosion. "damn it." Said George before landing and removing his parachute quickly and taking out his hand gun just in case he had to kill someone. Never fun to kill someone unless they leave me no choice thought George.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

"How can you tell that he's infected? He's not showing any signs. No abnormal eye color, he hasn't mutated since he's been with us, what makes you think he is?" he asked. He was almost sure that Jake wouldn't be able to hear him, since he was talking in a low enough voice.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games