Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:50 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

A smile had been sprung, weak, and understanding, as he nodded at her console and care. A heavy burdened sigh left his lips, unclenching the weight set upon his shoulders—this was much more complex than he had imagined. As they both reveled in the company of their sorrow for the moment, he felt a stillness of peace wash over him, if only for the moment. His eyes glistened and he knew what he had to do. The silence had washed over just as quickly, and he set his gaze upon the young Ravenclaw at his side. ”Well—I don’t know, some people find me intimidating because of my lineage,” he reflected, and though it was only partially true, it was all he needed to sound endearing. ”—And the fact that I’m a Slytherin,” Tay, to which, had to laugh and roll his eyes at this.

”But I’m glad you see past that, not many do, it’s… quite… amazing, if you ask me.

“And, well, there is a reason I wanted you to see me.”
He paused, he seemed nervous, hell, he felt nervous too. It wasn’t often he delved with this mas. ”I… wanted to have a picnic set up, but, the house elves weren’t very cooperative with me when they found who I was—my uncle liked to play a lot of pranks…

“Anyway, I really enjoy spending time with you. And, I wanted to know if… you do too.”
He shook his head, laughing at himself now, before he finally turned directly to face her, his eyes intent within hers. ”I know we don’t really know each other, but, I wanted to know… if..

“Maybe… you’d like to be my girlfriend?”
Cautious, quiet, words finally breached the surface as a fearful suspense laced his features. Truly, he didn’t know where it was coming from.

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

Cathryn O'Malley
12 Years OldSecond YearRavenclawChaserTaken by William Dante Nott the Third

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"I have never understood why people disliked Slytherins just because they have a bad reputation. I'm sure you are positively wonderful." Cathryn told Tay, then listened as he went on about what he had planed. The poor boy was in an awful state of nervousness. Cat squeezed his hand harder and moved closer to him to help ease his nerves. She listened intently as he stammered about... about... Her heart skipped a beat as Tay uttered the word girlfriend. He was looking at her expectantly. She seemed to have frozen. Isn't this what she wanted? Yes, but just the suddenness, the unexpectedness... Over come with joy she leaped up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Yes! Yes, of course I will be your girlfriend!" She wanted to say more, but at that point, the words caught in her throat and would not come. So, she just stood there, with her arms around her new, and first, boyfriend, William Dante Nott the Third.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:53 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

There it was, it hung in the balance as he waited, breath caught in his throat. His heart raced expectantly, anxious and nervous for the sort of reaction he couldn’t foresee. His ever inclination had bade him run, to retreat, to flee from such an answer and flee from the results it would bare him. But when her arms had flung around his form, and he, so caught in a frozen shock that his hands had outstretched, but lingered, before finally wrapping around Cat for a warm embrace with a rigid, and near awkward stance.

He was not used to this.

”Wonderful,” he exclaimed, the joy felt foreign on his British tongue, but convincing enough as he held her in his arms. ”I was hoping you’d say that, there’s a valentine’s dance coming up, you’ll go with me, won’t you?”

[Exit to Love on the Dance Floor forum?]

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

Cathryn O'Malley
12 Years OldSecond YearRavenclawChaserTaken by William Dante Nott the Third

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cat felt like she would burst with happiness as Tay returned her embrace then asked her to the dance.. He felt a bit stiff, but, hey, he was a thirteen year old guy. What can you expect? "Of course I'll go to the dance with you! I would love a chance to show off my boyfriend!" And that was that, and off the the dance they went.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[[Continued on Love on the Dance Floor!]]

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:22 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Images of his past.
Mood: Sad and Scared.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas timidly walked around the lake carrying his book. He never found a time to truly read it. He slowly sat under a tree and just put the book down as he entered his feudal position. The thoughts rolling around his head, unable to get them out. The boy William from the other night made him remember traumatic things. He hated these thoughts, and he was forced to remember them.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image
♦~,.,~♦

Thomas wasn't sure what had possessed him to visit the lake. Normally his free time was better spent in the Astronomy tower or Library, but today, he felt an almost primal call of the wild, and all he really wanted at the moment was a breath of fresh air. It wasn't long before he happened across Lucas Frostmourne. A first-year that sortof blended in with the scenery. He was reading, but there was an expression on the boy's face that suggested something danced on his thoughts beyond just the pages of a book.

Before Thomas knew it, he had walked over and was standing over the boy with an eerie smirk stretched across his face.
"What's eating you?", he asked as he watched the boy sobbing.

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:56 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Who...?
Mood: Scared.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas didn't realize he had been crying till he heard someone ask him what was wrong. He sniffed and wiped his eyes, he was just lowering his sleeved arm when he saw the green and silver tie and he yelped. He quickly hid his head in between his legs as he tightened his body.
"N-Nothing... Please don't hurt me... Please don't hurt me... I haven't done anything wrong." He whimpered as he prepared himself to be beaten up, should it resolve to that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:02 am
User Image
♦~,.,~♦

Thomas didn't flinch as the boy whimpered before him, but the reaction had caught him off guard regardless. He almost wanted to laugh but kept it to himself for fear of seeming insensitive.

"Relax. I'm not going to beat you up, ok?" He offered, his eye's tracing his surroundings for anyone who might be watching. With Lucas squirming like a bug in front of him, anyone could get the wrong idea. "My name is Thomas Findeler."

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:08 am

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Logan...
╚══════════════╝

The timid boy listened to every word. But he didn't stop hiding as he spoke from his rolled up position."I'm Lucas... What do you want? Did Roi send you to hurt me?" He whimpered as he said the last words. He had recently been getting slight visions of someone trying to kill him. He woke up several night screaming, waking his entire dorm. Even pushing his brother off the bed one time, he was even more scared then ever.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:49 am
User Image
♦~,.,~♦

Thomas smirked at the mention of Roi; so that was what this was all about. He thought about it for a moment, before plopping himself down on the grass next to him, looking out over the lake. The midday sun bounced and danced off the ripples in the water like a thousand crystal bulbs flashing just on the surface.
"Roi? Never heard of him.", He lied to reassure Lucas before offering him a smile. Not that Lucas could see it, hiding his face like he was.

"You know. --", he began again after awhile. "You shouldn't be so scared all the time. It's like painting a big target on your back."

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:18 am

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: ...
Mood: Stable.
╚══════════════╝

It all happened so fast, the boy sitting next to him. Telling him that he didn't know of Roi. Slowly he rose his head from it's hiding place. Gently he sat up and stared out at the beautiful lake. He loved being outside, loved being in the fresh air where he could truly be free.

He listened to the boys advice and just shook his head. "It's hard when you have visions of being killed every night. It's hard when you see your parents dead, and then kidnapped a few seconds later. Being bullied all your life, and then being separated from your twin brother and only relative you know."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image
♦~,.,~♦

"Yeah.", Thomas began with a chuckle. "I suppose life isn't really fair, like that. One of my parents is dead too -- My mother died just a few years ago." Thomas let his eye's ride the wake pulsating on the lake's surface as he thought about his mother. It was beginning to feel like it was so long ago; maybe he was beginning to move on, but thinking of her now? Thomas felt nothing but joy, not sadness, from those memories.

Still, he looked back at Lucas; there must have been something Thomas could say to make him feel better. "Let me ask you something, Luke. These visions, have they taken your ability to live?" Thomas looked forward again. "We all die, but just because you might know how, doesn't mean you shouldn't still live in each moment as it comes. -- As for bullies, like I said, you are a breathing target, so if you can't keep that fear to yourself, you just need someone watching your back. What did you say happened to your brother?"

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:18 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Am I really insane?
Mood: Sad.
╚══════════════╝

The young, timid, seer looked away from the lake and from the Slytherin as he closed his eyes. He simply replied, "Roi consumed him. He's no longer my brother... He's one of the people who kills me... In my visions..." He said, his voice wavering slightly as he continued to speak, "Everyone thinks I'm crazy. Am I? Is it really my fault I see things before they happen?" He asked as he grabbed a flat stone and skipped it across the lake.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image
♦~,.,~♦

Thomas' heart sank as both a wave of relief and dread passed over him. It seemed Roi had already left William, only to re-settle in Lucas, here's brother. He did well to hide the weight that lifted from him. It seemed the most dire aspect of William's current situation had resolved itself, but at the same it created an empathy for Lucas.

As Thomas thought about what he said, he couldn't help but wonder what his father would do with a conversation with him. Coincidence had landed Lucas right into Thomas' lap, as simply as the boy had skipped a stone across the lake. It reminded him of when he met Yia, in Diagon Alley almost three years ago. In fact it was in his eyes; those same fearful eyes that he saw a glimpse of the metamorph standing in front of him.

"I can't say for sure." Thomas finally said, hoping to ease the tension. "I have never cared much for Divination. Nobody's destiny is set in stone, so don't worry about it. Something tells me your brother will come through, in the end."

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:04 am

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Remembering the vision.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas shook his shaggy black hair as he turned sullen eyes to look at Thomas. Gently he picked up another stone and skipped it again. He spoke, this time with a slightly serious voice, "It's different for a Seer, we see the end of the crossroads of destiny. We can see that one spot in the ever changing train track of life that doesn't change. I saw misted green eyes, venomous green eyes, my brother staring at me as I was stabbed to death. He wore a lion badge as the venomous eyed boy also had a lion badge. Another boy lay on the floor in front of me, eyes gray with the cold touch of death..." He trailed off as he stared at the castle. As he repeated the dream over and over in his mind. The fuzzy images still a bit weird to translate.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games