Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

He looked down at his plate, after the male spoke, frowning down at his food. He didn't understand why, but it seriously bugged him knowing that the male would be in another cage. Lately a lot of things about the males work annoyed him; all the clients, dancing in cages, Adam. He didn't understand it, he wasn't gay and he didn't like Daniel in that way. So why? Why was this so frustrating? Aamir shock his head. "How do you not know your schedule? Don't you write these things down?" he asked, lifting his eyes to the male while taking another bite out of his food. Being a DJ, his schedule was pretty straightforward. The DJ's, bartenders, and doormen usually all started the moment the club opened. He never payed the dancers and personal entertainers any mind, mainly because his music took up too much of his time and attention. Each dancer and entertainer had their own schedule, sometimes they were so busy with clients, he never saw them come out on the dance floor. "So what time do you wanna leave?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:45 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ frowned slightly. "I do know my schedule...It's just that my time with clients depends on certain things...I could be dancing for hours before I have to...eh...Well, you get my point..." Looking down slightly, glancing off to the side. He finished up eating and didn't say anything else until the male asked what time he wanted to leave. He looked at the time, smiling a little. "When it gets dark..." He said...

Adam smiled a little bit. He was actually really good at stripping...

A few hours later both Danny and Adam were at the club. Adam was looking for his 'little friend' while Daniel was getting ready. He slipped into the male's dressing room and smirked. "Hey Danny, you went out with Aamir again I see..." Daniel jumped a little, looking over at Adam, frowning a little. "Yeah, so what?" He asked harshly. Adam smirked. "No reason...Just that...I know something about him, that you obviously don't..." Danny looked at the male, his eyes narrowed. "Get the hell out of here you a*****e..." He grumbled, Adam smirking a little. "Alright fine...Never really liked you anyway...Have fun with your straight friend..." Daniel's eyes widened as the male walked away. He glared at the door way and shook his head, putting a hand on his face...He would have thought that Adam was just lying...But the one thing he'd liked about Adam...Was no matter what...He never lied...Daniel stayed in his dressing room the whole night, which was also the same room he took his clients too...He sat on the bed, staring down at the floor, a few tears falling down...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"After take the male to buy a new tuxedo, he dropped him back off to get his things at his house, then took him back to the club. He didn't know if he would return later, but if not in a couple of days. Alex wanted to see the male doing his job, since he usually came early and took him home. He liked spending time with the male, but never actually saw the male dance that much. Alex returned home, to take care of a few things. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He smiled sheepishly and nodded once more at the males suggestion. He honestly hoped he wasn't being a bother or that the male was starting to think he was annoying. "Eh, maybe on second thought, we should just forget. I mean, you'd probably have to revise your recipes anyways, you know diabetes and all." he replied, scratching the back of his head. Alaine blushed light pink, even though he'd said he wasn't picky, it really was starting to sound like he was being picky. Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he saw that it had been a little over an hour since they started walking. "Yeah, we should probably head back if we wanna beat rush hour." he replied, stuffing his phone back into his back pocket and smiling up at the male.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:23 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam had completely forgotten the male was diabetic. He didn't mind the male being picky, after all everyone was picky and the male had every right to be. Liam chuckled softly at the male's words, "I don't mind. I think it would be fun." He spoke smiling up at the male, he actually wanted to cook for the male. Liam wanted to know what the male could and couldn't eat. He knew the male said he was picky, but still there had to be something the male didn't like or wouldn't eat. Liam watched as the male pulled his phone from his pocket. He nodded at the male's words, before he lead him back through the park again. Once they left the park, he lead the male back to his car. Liam unlocked it, and opened the door for the male, releasing his hand. He closed the door before walking around to the driver's side. Liam opened the door, slipping inside and turned the car on. He pulled away from the park, and made his way heading toward the restaurant. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir rolled his eyes, he just didn't understand the male at times. His job sounded so annoying and didn't envy his friend in the least. Honestly, Aamir wasn't that much of a people person, it was his main reason for staying up in the dj booth. But Daniel was special, he was one of the few people that didn't get on his nerves and enjoyed spending time with. He smirked the males words and told him to finish his breakfast, not saying much more to him afterwards. For the rest of day, they ran a few errands, hung out, it was a great day. When it started getting dark, they went back to Aamir's apartment, showering and getting ready to go. He dressed loose jeans, a baggy gray t-shirt, and his usual white hoodie and headphones.

That night, the hours were long and boring. He couldn't keep his attention on the crowd much that night and was scolded by his boss several times. By the fifth time, he was told to just put the music on auto and come man the bar. The few times he looked up from his station, not once did he catch sight of Daniel. It made him worried, envious, just where could the male be? Usually he was out by now. He forced himself to keep a strict poker face throughout the night. He had to remember that no matter how much he disliked the thought of the male being cooped up with strangers, he was working with people. He had to keep up appearances, so one could imagine what kind of relief it was when at last his shift ended. Clocking out and going through the halls, he again made his way to the males room, lightly knocking on his door, hoping he was still there and that everything was okay. After not seeing him during his shift, he got a bit worried and hoped the male hadn't been getting sick.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:26 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

User Image

αηιєℓ looked up when he heard the knock on the door, frowning, clenching his hands into fists. "Come in." He muttered, looking up when Aamir walked in, frowning, unable to keep it to himself any longer and jumped to his feet. "Why didn't you tell me you weren't gay? Were you waiting till I fell for you so you could break my heart? Why the ******** did you let me believe that you were gay?! Aamir! I like you! Like, I really like you as in...I want to be more than friends...And now I find out you're not gay?!" He bit his lip, putting a hand on his face, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Adam's gone even...He's not coming back...How the ******** did he know...Hm, cuz he told me. Why the ******** am I always the one getting hurt?!" He shouted, all tensed up, ready to punch something...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine blushed even deeper as the male laughed at him. He pouted just slightly from the males teasing. But as soon as the male told him that it would him okay, he instantly perked back up. "Alright. Then how about something simple we can both make? Maybe some baked chicken and some kind of vegetables." he suggested as they turned around, going back to the car. They quickly walked hand in hand, and he held tightly to the male. Unlike before, he didn't mind being pulled around by the male, though he didn't really understand the need to be in such a hurry. He didn't know if the male made reservations or what, either way he didn't ask and merely followed. When they got back to the car, he smiled at the male as he unlocked the door and slipped inside. Alaine buckled up and watched the male go around to his side of the car, getting in and soon they were again on the road. He smiled over at the male leaned back in his seat, watching the traffic pass them by as they made their way through the streets.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam hadn't even expected to be in a hurry. He thought he was being calm about things. Liam wasn't in a rush, he was taking his time really, but perhaps his time and Alaine's time was different. He had made reservations but still had time to kill. "Sounds good." Liam spoke smiling at the male. It was probably easier to make something they could both make, after all he knew he would have to do some thinking about what to show the male to make, and wasn't sure if he could eat it. Liam glanced over at the male, as he drove, seeing he was looking out the window. He returned his attention back to the road. Liam turned the radio on, but left it on low. He didn't usually listen to music, but liked to have noise. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ

Twisting the knob and pushing through, Aamir stepped into the room, a bit relieve that the male was still here. He smiled up at the male as he shut the door behind him, walking across the room and coming towards the male. Coming closer, he was about to say something when he noticed the male was crying and his smile faded from his face. Aamir nearly jumped a foot when the male suddenly stood and started yelling at him, his heart pounding in his chest. Who told him?, he thought. But somewhere, deep inside he already knew. There was only one man in this club cruel enough to reveal his personal information without his consent. Holding up his hands in defense, Aamir took a few cautious steps back. "Now, Daniel, Daniel listen." he said, his voice shaking."Listen to me, please. Do you honestly believe I'm cruel enough to string you along like that? I wasn't....I was going to tell you, I swear. But honestly, I was never given the chance, there was never a good moment. You were always going on about Adam and what he did and how he hurts you. I'm not a d**k like him and just add more bad news on to your already messed up day." It took a lot of strength to keep from running from the room. Inside, Aamir was shaking, not with anger, but fear. He was afraid that he was about to lose his friend for good. Stepping closer to the male, he towered over him, staring down at him, gently taking his wrist to keep him from hitting him or anything. "Yes, I'm straight, but I had absolutely no intentions of deceiving you. Look at me." he said sharply, "I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but I am your friend and I do care about you. It may not be in the manner you like, but that doesn't change anything. But before you make anymore snap judgments tell me this, when have I ever said or done anything to make you think I'm gay? I realize this is a gay club and straight men here are few and far between, but it is a job, Daniel, and it is my job.And let me remind you of this, I never told you I was straight because you never asked me. If you want to blame me for your assumptions, then by all means." Aamir let go of the male and stepped away from him, leaning against the wall behind him. He stood there waiting for the male to do something, anything. It was his call and he wouldn't allow the male to hold back. Yes, he was not gay, but in his defense he'd never said he was gay in the first place. Nor did he ever say he was straight. He couldn't be held accounted for something he was never asked about.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine smiled as they at last agreed on what they would be making. Honestly he couldn't wait until their next date. He was already giddy thanks to this one date, but making plans for their next one seemed to make him even more hyperactive. "So after we kill your kitchen and make dinner, what else should we do?" he asked curiously, wondering if staying in would be all they would be doing that particular night. Not that he minded in the least, Alaine enjoyed spending time with the male.But as they both seemed to be proving to one another, staying still just wasn't in either of their forte. He glanced back over at the male when he saw movement from the corner of his hear, the radio coming on a moment later. He didn't the music, but it was a bit of a distraction and made him loose focus on the conversation and what he wanted to say.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:37 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Seeing that the male, was bothered by radio being turned on. Liam turned it off, as he continued to drive. He smiled at the male, as he asked him about what they would be doing after their dinner, when he cooked. Liam had an idea but wasn't sure if it would work with the male. "Can you eat ice cream?" He asked curiously not knowing anything about being a diabetic. Liam knew their was sugar in it but that didn't mean anything to him. For all he knew the male could. He thought about making dinner,than going out for ice cream afterwards just as something to do. Liam could always think of something else to do. He figured it would be a nice relaxing date, than the one they were about to go on. Liam continued driving they still had another twenty or thirty minutes before getting to the restaurant. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine smirked at the males question and turned a bit in his seat to face the male. "Alright, it seems I'm going to need to explain a few things." he teased. "I'm a type 2 diabetic not lactose. So of course I can eat ice cream, I just need to watch how much I eat. When a person eats insulin allows sugar into the body and is absorbed into the bloodstream and moves into cells to create energy. For a type 2 diabetic, the sugar is absorbed but continues to build in the bloodstream and doesn't release into the cells. Insulin shots help fix that malfunction and maintain a healthy blood sugar level. That's why I take shots before I eat, so when I'm done, I don't have to worry about sugar building up or causing problems. The only reason I check after I eat is just to double check. It's not needed, just a habit I've developed through the years." Alaine smiled over at the male, hoping he understood all of that and he it made things a bit clearer about being a diabetic. He wasn't too sure how else to answer, all he knew was the research he'd done through the years and what his doctors told him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:38 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Pretty anything that had to do with medical was oblivious to him. As a child his father died of lung cancer but that didn't mean he knew anything about it. He was clueless really, he knew it just had been caused by smoking over the years. Liam watched as the male turned in his seat, he kept his eyes on the road but listened as the male spoke. He felt a little embarrassed as the male teased him about his question, he was just asking. Liam wanted to stick his tongue out at the male but didn't. He still didn't know what much about being a diabetic, he figured one could only know if they had it. Liam nodded at the male's words, but that didn't help his misunderstanding. He looked over at the male, "Okay.. let me rephrase then. Do you like ice cream?" Liam asked knowing the male wasn't lactose intolerant but that didn't mean he liked ice cream. He wanted to make sure, since not everyone like it. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine chuckled to himself as the male rephrased his question. He hadn't been trying to embarrass the male, he just wanted to clear some things up. But it seemed it was to no avail. Unless you knew people with the disease, were studying it, or actually had it, it was kind of hard to understand. But even still it was hard to understand, diabetes was just one of those diseases with no cure and only temporary methods. He smiled over at the male and nodded. "Yes, but I prefer cake." he said cutely. It was a bit embarrassing, but the reason Alaine became a diabetic was due to his sweet tooth. He loved sweets and ate them whenever he could get his hands on them, but due to his health forced himself to refrain from eating too many.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games