Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:58 pm
Ro Mayvine
iAnnarrhh
DGwar

I see, but the reason I'm training so hard to become a Master is because I see that there's a lack of them.
Pretty sure no one will be aloud to be a master for a while <.<

is that so? How unfortunate then..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:31 pm
~waves to all~  

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:38 pm
Curse me not being on UK time.
Now I gotta wait at least like 3 hours to catch her.
ninja

Well...
What's everyone else up to?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:48 pm
ii_Conan-Kun_iir
=
[/waves to Conan-kun Enthusiastically] Conan! come and roleplay with me *^*, you have no choice, cause I'll brain wash you to!

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:00 pm
Alright, I'm going to be cracking down on my crew duties in the next few hours.
So beware!
Lol, last time I did this I ended up rewriting an entire guild system.
I'm not going to go that far, yet.
But I will be writing notes and submitting them to snuff for examination.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:10 pm
Well, that was quick.
Now back to making my style(s) and then making my character.
I might even make my character tonight.

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 pm
DGwar
=
OH MY GAWD SO SCARY! [/hides behind a boulder]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:12 pm
iAnnarrhh

For now it's just minor stuff.
IE the guild front page glitch, certain links not working, some organization stuff, etc.
Later on I might go more in depth.

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:40 am
Snuffins
iAnnarrhh
It looks really fun, I wanna go there! But I wonder if I'm allowed, being in two places at once that is.. I'm currently stuck at the training grounds in order to pass to Trainee to Novice... Buut I still wanna go~ *^*

who knows...Kota may pop in random forums every now and then to collect some new pawns... wink

Please let Kota kidnap her! I'm so bored I'm actually thinking of completing stages 1 & 2 of Fire Boxing! and when that's done, I'll be completely and utterly bored >;

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:50 am
iAnnarrhh
Snuffins
iAnnarrhh
It looks really fun, I wanna go there! But I wonder if I'm allowed, being in two places at once that is.. I'm currently stuck at the training grounds in order to pass to Trainee to Novice... Buut I still wanna go~ *^*

who knows...Kota may pop in random forums every now and then to collect some new pawns... wink

Please let Kota kidnap her! I'm so bored I'm actually thinking of completing stages 1 & 2 of Fire Boxing! and when that's done, I'll be completely and utterly bored >;

Ya, things have been kind of shaky since we opened. Half of crew is dealing with personal stuff and I wanted to let everyone get a good foundation before I kicked things off too much.

I'll be reevaluating crew and getting a few new people involved with RPing arc essential characters and what not...all nations will be involved soon enough...

till then, if you ever need something to RP, feel free to ask someone on crew, we can set up a quick little scenario for you.

so, in unrelated official news

I'm hella tired  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:54 am
Snuffins
iAnnarrhh
Snuffins
iAnnarrhh

Ya, things have been kind of shaky since we opened. Half of crew is dealing with personal stuff and I wanted to let everyone get a good foundation before I kicked things off too much.

I'll be reevaluating crew and getting a few new people involved with RPing arc essential characters and what not...all nations will be involved soon enough...

till then, if you ever need something to RP, feel free to ask someone on crew, we can set up a quick little scenario for you.

I'm hella tired

TROLOLOL, okay, Imma hit the hay cause I gotta get up at 8am tomoz and it's 11:23pm nows. I won't be on for the next two days or further on due to a sleepover and such. (I'm Thirteen! deal with it!)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:56 am
iAnnarrhh
Snuffins
iAnnarrhh
Snuffins
iAnnarrhh

I'm hella tired

TROLOLOL, okay, Imma hit the hay cause I gotta get up at 8am tomoz and it's 11:23pm nows. I won't be on for the next two days or further on due to a sleepover and such. (I'm Thirteen! deal with it!)

holy crap..where do you live, lol

and i cant judge...I'm 16 and stil have sleepovers XD  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:27 am
Hell, I'm 24 and a dude and I have sleepovers.
We just call them LAN parties.
razz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:44 pm
Snuffins
iAnnarrhh
Snuffins
iAnnarrhh
Snuffins
iAnnarrhh

I'm hella tired

holy crap..where do you live, lol

and i cant judge...I'm 16 and stil have sleepovers XD

Ahaha, I live in good ole' Aussie(Australia) c: it's currently 8:14am and I'll leave in exactly 1hr and 46mins (;

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:57 pm
Lol, good ol' Aussie Folk...
razz

Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games