Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:55 pm
"It's Leila's ward barrier," Damien explained, noting Naomi's blood and decided it was probably from play fighting with Isaac, "I have added my own just beneath hers in the case someone, though quite impossibly, breaks hers."

He first led Naomi down a hall where there were plenty of books that could be read throughout the course of a lifetime, "This is where I spent most of my time teaching my children and found peace to read as well. There are millions upon millions of books here that you can look through to find any that you might like."

Damien took Naomi's hands in his own, leading her down to a large lounge room with a balcony, "This is a great room to meditate in. I can't tell you how many times Demetria and Maria fought in here. Have you ever seen two demon teenaged girls fighting? It's worse than mortal girls fighting. A hell of a lot worse. I'm only hoping they're far apart from each other."

Taking her down another hall that led to the bedrooms. He stood outside a double door made out of mahogany, "This is my room. Technically it's our room, if you're comfortable sharing a room with me."

Opening the doors, the room had black marble flooring and painted a dark red walls with a bed with white silk sheets and pillows. There were no windows, only gaping designed holes that led to an open balcony with flowing curtains that gave the room a cryptic zen feeling. Damien took a few steps inside the massive bedroom, "I had designed this whole mansion, though Ariel helped build it with me. This is directly in the center of the entire manor. It has the fastest access to all my children's bedrooms and to the outdoors area beneath the balcony. I hope you love this home as much as I do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:24 pm
Naomi had to let go of Damien's hand when he mentioned his children. It took great control, almost demon like control, not to show him how much knowing he didn't want to breed with her had hurt her. She grew up with Klaus' kids and always longed for one of her own. At least one. She knew he'd notice she let go so made the excuse she was still pumped from her fight with Isaac. "Can I return to that meditation place? I feel Rein and Rose tugging at our link. I shouldn't be too long." She smiled just a tiny bit too brightly and retraced their steps to that room closing the door behind her. She bolted it locked not wanting to be disturbed and sat in the middle.

Hush little sister. . . Their voices rushed to her. They could feel her pain.

You don't have to settle with him as your mate, you could find someone else. . .

I don't want any one else, it just hurts knowing that I missed out on having all this and he won't even consider reopening that book.
She didn't know that she was silently crying on the outside while her mind cried to her siblings.
I. . . I lost my wings again. . . when Klaus tried to kill me, my wings were destroyed. I feel lost Rein, Rose, what do I do?
The link went silent. And Naomi opened her eyes. Too quiet. She saw a figure in the darkness. "I'm coming for you. . ." Naomi stood shaking a little. "You little b***h. I'm to make them feel what I feel." Naomi didn't scream. She waited. Waited for it to leave keeping as calm as possible. She wondered if anyone could feel that is was Klaus' aura talking to her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:30 pm
Damien looked inside the meditation room to see Naomi silently crying. He was about to enter when he felt a soft hand grasp his arm and slowly pull him back. Ariel shut the door as she placed a hand on her hip, "She is upset because you don't want any more children."

"Because that part of my life is over," Damien leaned against the wall, "I've considered having more, but my heart would not be in it. I love my children that I have now. Anymore and it will feel more like a job than a labor of love. My labor of love now is what i've worked hard for my entire lifetime of existing. I can only hope she can understand that my choice is not to hurt her, it's only in the best interest of the future."

"Perhaps you're right, perhaps you're wrong," Ariel sighed as she began to walk away, "Perhaps this is none of my business. Come, Ami, we will be contacting your brothers and sisters."

Ami skipped alongside her mother as the two left Damien outside the meditation room. He took a breath, waited a minute before going in, "Naomi, you don't need to run from me because you're upset."

"Gabriel?"

Going against Damien's ward, he had re-awoken a woman that had long since been told was dead. In fact, Demetrius and Death had never killed her. The woman, Tamera, fell unconscious as Gabriel's touch of her forehead. If there was anyone that would make Klaus see he is wrong in his actions, it'd be the one woman he claimed to have loved for all eternity.

"I doubt he would," Gabriel grimaced as he picked up her limp body, "But this is that last option any of us has."

He went to the skies, following an off track that led to the base of a mountain. Gabriel, though with a sunken heart, rolled Tamera's body onto the ground and flew off. Though he was a reborn, he still saw her as his birth mother. Against his better judgement, Gabriel flew off in hopes that this last ditch effort would work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:42 pm
Naomi gasped and hugged Damien close shaking like a leaf. Was she the only one who could sense him? Was this is new game turn her insane? But even over Damien's shoulder she could still see Klaus. He didn't look like himself anymore. "Don't let him kill me." She mewed holding Damien tighter. "I don't want to die."

Klaus broke the link with Naomi when he sensed Gabriel outside. More wanting to kill him? Fine. He'd take them all one.
"Klaus, stop what if they have an army?" Isabeau warned but Klaus ignored her. He looked and had to rub his eyes a little. He landed gracefully beside the sleeping woman and his heart froze. Gently, tenderly he lifted her into his arms and went back to his hide out laying her on his bed and waited.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:49 pm
"Hush, my sweet," Damien murmured as he held her tightly against me, "You won't be dying on my watch. I would not have gone out of my way and at such great lengths to make sure you were in the most protective location. There is no safer place than here. No one can touch you."

He kissed the top of her head, guiding her out of the meditation room and to the balcony where the view seemed hazy from the two barriers he had set up. Damien took Naomi's hand as he focused his barrier slightly more in order for Naomi to see the hellish landscape of his massive kingdom, "All of these lands, those people and demons alike that follow my order, will lay down their lives to protect you. There is nothing to fear when you have a full demon army surrounding you, protecting you at every turn."

Damien tilted Naomi's chin up towards him before kissing her softly. He gently pulled away after a few seconds, "Especially when one of your most loyal demons is at your side, beck and call, ready to fight to the death for your safety."

Awake? Where was she? Tamera's body ached from the pain. Where were the others? Ellie? She sat up on her elbows before opening her eyes. The sight took her breath. It was a musty old room and Klaus was sitting nearby. Her eyes adjusted to the slight darkened room as she sat up even more, "Where am I? Klaus, where are the others?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:04 pm
Naomi nodded once and kissed him back still not releasing her hold on him. He didn't have the link so he couldn't protect her from Klaus like he boasted. She realised then, she didn't want to share him but found herself saying anyway, "In maybe five hundred years, can we talk about the possibility of breeding together? I feel a bit angry. . . okay I lie, homicidal that you had kids with that other woman. I mean I say five hundred years because then all the other's will be grown up and we'd be empty nesters, an argument can be made for six hundred." She needed distraction and if fighting with her mate over offspring kept her distracted then she'd fight with him.

Klaus was cleaning up when he heard her voice. His body shivered at the sound of her name. His wings hid in his back and he turned to his lost love. He looked no different from when he last saw her, except maybe a few more feathers in his hair. "You're with me in my sanctuary." He replied helping her sit up smiling tenderly to her. "The others? Ellyone and Demetrius have ascended. Damien has declared war on me and your daughter? In her desperate bid for acceptance allowed Damien to morph her body, infect it with demon power, on the up side she has a boyfriend."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm
"I'm sorry, my sweet, but my decision is final," Damien's eyes revealed the dismay he felt, "Having children now will only leave you as a parent that will bring a child that will only be loved by one. Would you want a child to grow up knowing it's father never loved it because he did not want it?"

He pulled a strand of hair away from her face, "I love you with all my heart, Naomi, but I don't want to break your heart that way or break a child's heart that way. You saw how my father treated Klaus, Rein, and Rose, and look how much they resent him for that. My children are your children. Please, my sweet, try and be happy with that."

"You can't go to war with Damien," Tamera looked up at Klaus, her voice was weak but her spirit was as strong as ever as her gaze hardened on him, "I know what has happened to my daughter, my spirit never left her side. She is a better person now than what she was before. And I am impressed with a boy who will tolerate her temper better than anyone else besides myself."

Moving from his grasp to the musty room. Her fingers traced the dust on the walls. Tamera glanced out the window, "Out there in this cold world are my children in their desperate attempt for happiness. And now I am here, reliving a life that was once taken from me."

She turned towards Klaus. It was true when she said she never left Leila's side in spirit. The memories flooded of how Klaus was trying to kill of Naomi, how he hurt her daughter when he and Rein were fighting. Tamera's eyes turned cold, "You are just like your father. But I wouldn't know who is crueler."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:33 pm
"You just did." Naomi said turning from him. "I miss out because of our parents. How is that fair to me?! You didn't wait! You went off and found someone to breed with!" She bit the inside of her cheek so she wouldn't cry. "I need to go." She added and strode away. She wanted out. The one thing she wanted more than Damien was children with him. Isaac tried to pounce but she slapped him away taking another nine hundred years off his life as she went. The wards at first wouldn't let her through so she erased them from time and kept going. She couldn't do it. She wished. . . She wished he never found her.

"And you think I became this on my own?" Klaus growled. "I had you taken from me. Your children in a desperate attempt for me not to kill them shoved a new woman down my throat. I can't-" He frowned. Overwhelming pain filled the link he had with his siblings. "Your. . . son just broke my sister's heart. Rein and Rose will not be happy. In fact they'll be murderous. I don't have to kill your demon child anymore. They'll do it for me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:48 pm
Damien watched her leave with his own heart broken. If that was what she honestly believed had happened, then there was nothing to change it. He knew, Ariel knew, hell even all his demon followers knew how long he had searched for Naomi. It wasn't until her mother told him that she was dead that he withdrew from all life. Ariel took her time with him, but he had found a false sense of happiness because he thought Naomi had been killed.

"You will return when you're ready to discuss this matter," Damien's voice loomed in Naomi's head before he closed the line somewhat between them, "Hate me if you must, but I will never stop loving you."

"Leila," he spoke normally, she appeared behind him, "Follow her."

"Yes, brother," Leila spoke with a weakened voice as she disappeared.

About a foot away from Naomi, Leila followed her half-sister without even caring at hiding. This was more like a babysitting job than anything else. Leila didn't say a word. This child broke her brother's heart, what was she supposed to say? 'Sorry you screwed up?' 'Sorry you're so closed minded and demanding that it's uncanny how alike you are with your mother?'

"Well it didn't take you long to reject me completely and fornicate with that-!" Tamera stopped herself, refusing to go further than that.

Turning away from Klaus, Tamera headed near the door, "If Damien and Naomi have gone through with becoming a couple, then I have to say it was doomed from the start. Damien has what I lacked; to know better than to just give in."

She chuckled after a moment or two. Leaning against the wall, she opened the door somewhat, "You and your siblings have been wanting to hurt and kill my three children all this time. What makes you think they'd finish them now? My feelings remain the same, but none of you are all that special."

Tamera left the room. Main problem: she had no idea where she was at. With a sigh, Tamera decided to just take a left and find a nearest door that just so happened lead to the outside. She had no idea where to start looking, but she needed to get away from Klaus. He was no longer the man she had fallen in love with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:04 pm
Naomi had ignored Leila the whole walk. She just wanted to be alone! She wanted to spend a few days wallowing in the luxury that was self pity. But then she saw Rose and Rein up ahead and she rushed to them with her blinding speed. But once they gave her a long fluffy hug they put her at arms length. "Be patient sweetie." Rose purred. "And don't wish that. I know how hurt you are. Not everyone's like Leila." Yes they could see her. "Not everyone decides they don't want kids. He know's where you stand now, ball is in his court, he'll come to you if she changes his mind-"
"But he won't. He thinks he won't love our baby like he loves those kids," She clenched her jaw. "I can't love his children because they're close to my age. They, I play with them like I play with you I can't mother them."
"Grow up Naomi the world doesn't revolve around you!" Rein snapped clearly sleep deprived.
"It never has Rein!" Naomi growled. "Never! It revolves around Klaus and Leila and Damien never me! For once can't I just get one thing!" Rein sighed. They knew better than Leila how hard Naomi had it. It wasn't until Leila arrived that Naomi's luck changed. . . half for the good. "Naomi. We are only to be guides for you from now on. We have a family to raise. Go back to Damien. Maybe talk to Garreth find out how he is dealing with not being able to spawn with Leila."
"He's not allowed to breed anyway." Naomi took a few steps back. "But-"
"No buts Naomi, you're not two anymore. Stop acting like it."
"I don't hate him. I'm upset that he gave up." Naomi said in a small voice.

Klaus watched her go. He hadn't. "Isabeau." He growled. The witch sighed and emerged from her spot.
"I know master." She followed Tamera.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Leila hadn't hidden, so she just stared at them with uncaring eyes. These were not her siblings. As if Naomi had it so hard, the little s**t got everything she wanted except this. It was almost comical to see her throw such a tantrum because she wanted a baby and her brother already had many, many children.

"Why force him to want kids?" Leila finally spoke, "Why replace the ones he has already? Naomi, you selfish girl, can't even be content that he's happy with having you, his children, and what he has now. Quite honestly, you can go somewhere else. Don't come back then if you feel like all you want with him are disgusting, drool covered maggots."

She had enough. Leila went back to Damien's and strengthened the wards with her fueled-rage. Not even Rein, Rose, Naomi, Klaus, and Ellyone combined could penetrate it. Entering Damien's home, Leila walked to her own meditation room where she floated in mid-air to calm her mind.

"Following me will only make us both lost," Tamera sighed as she walked through the forest, "Besides, I don't particularly want company anyways."

It looked like it was going to rain soon. Tamera looked to the sky with a sigh. This could have all been happily avoided if she had taken her children and left when she could. That way, Damien would have never settled with Naomi. Tamera knew how Naomi would be even as a baby. Then Leila would've been more happy and comfortable around more humans. And Gabriel, well she knew Gabriel would always be content wherever he was at.

Her thoughts went to Klaus. She loved him, but she would not remain his prisoner while Damien remained heartbroken over a girl who obviously did not deserve him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:31 pm
Rein and Rose sighed. "I can't believe I wanted to take her side in this." Rose growled. "And stop over reacting Naomi, just, be content with what you have. Don't be like mum." Then they left her too.
I'm sorry I'm such a baby. Naomi thought hoping it would get to Damien. Just need some space. I'm come home soon.

Isabeau grinned. "Actually this is my forest I know exactly where we are and how to get there and trust me. Damien and Naomi are perfect for each other. Well, they will be once I figure out how to sever the link between the siblings. And you don't know everything. She was raised by Klaus, he didn't want her and took out all his anger on her. And seriously? you think Demetrius would have let you take Damien away? You might be abmortal but he can kill you forever. And Klaus? Again, he'd have stayed trapped in that ballroom forever had your son and daughter not thrown Ezra at him and made him pair off with her. It's not his fault this happened. Well, he has blame since he didn't stop it-" She frowned. A huge light emitted from where Isabeau had pin pointed Naomi's position. "s**t." Isabeau growled. "They're back! I know you hate him right now but Klaus' is the only safe place. My wards are strong come."

Naomi had been meditating. Trying to calm herself and her out of sync emotions when she felt something hit her. She turned and growled. More attacks on her mind. A smoggy version of Klaus appeared in front of her and Naomi panicked. She let a burst of light free then bolted to Damien's but the ward kept her out. She tried to get in but nothing worked. The creature got in nice and close and started to suck out her life energy.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:40 pm
"You wouldn't know a thing either because you were not there," Tamera side, it was funny how strangers thought they knew the whole story.

Demetrius never had power over her. She could have taken Damien away and he would not have stopped her. Tamera was also well aware had Klaus had chosen Ezra, how he had chosen to take her to his bed, and he had consciously chosen to say that he never saw her as anything besides and toy and how Ezra was his world. Did they honestly take her for a fool? She did not follow the stupid, dim-witted witch back to Klaus.

Instead, she use what little strength she had left to continue traveling along the forest. She eventually hid for cover when the forces became stronger.

Something was banging on her ward barrier. Leila ignored it at first. Probably one of those stupid twins that couldn't get in. What? Was her now stronger barriers too much for them? Oh such a pity...not. Leila sighed as she teleported to the scene with Naomi and the creature. Without hesitating or getting scared, Leila opened the ward, pulled Naomi in and touched the creature that instantly turned to ash before closing the ward again so no one could get in or out.

Without saying a word, Leila floated back to the meditation room to continue calming her mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 pm
Naomi had to keep breathing, slowly. Slowly. Calm. She wasn't strong enough. Would never be strong enough. She was weak. No wonder Damien gave up on her. No wonder he didn't want to breed with her. She would only give him weak children. And there was nothing she could do to change the fact she was weaker than a new born kitten.

Isabeau threw up her hands. "Whatever." She growled and stalked back to Klaus. "Master, it's time." She said when he looked at her.
"I know. Time to beg my Ezra for forgiveness." He gave Isabeau a pat on the head. "Stay safe." He shifted to Rein's and after a long fight with his wife gathered them together and disappeared.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:52 pm
Damien had already left to find Naomi, but Leila remained silent. It was a wonder Naomi did not feel Damien's spirit. Then again, they were not fated to each other like everyone had thought. Leila could no longer feel Damien's hold, perhaps he had gone too far to look for Naomi this time. However, Ariel and all the children were gone as well. Because Naomi had disappeared because Damien did not want anymore children, he had taken Ariel back and disappeared. He abdicated his throne to whoever wanted it next.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games