Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:23 pm
As dawn broke on the front of Anya's war and all the vampires lay down to sleep. Asha's plan went into motion. The Novra know high on Lycan blood and therefore more resistant to the sun's light moved with deadly silence through the encampment. The Lycans followed. For how could the dead awaken and defend themselves when the sun was up? They had orders not to kill Anya or Katya. Asha was to bring Alexei to Conrad. By the time the army was destroyed The Novra had captured all the Lycan and the twins and with the sister's in a box together shipped them by express back to Conrad. Both were in chains. The sun would be just starting to rise over Conrad's castle. And now, Anya would know why Conrad was the best War Lord in the vampire Realm. He got things done no matter how messy. "Get the heir to the king now! Before the sun hit's it's peak the blood will be out of our system then and we'll be vulnerable." Asha growled as they loaded up the pods. She just hoped she didn't fall asleep on the way.

Emma turned her eyes. "She is far more safer with my father than she'll ever be with Katya and do you know why?" Emma asked in a short tone. "Because if by some chance the Lycans find Anya's camp during the day, they'll slaughter everyone. No one will be safe. If she was here then she would be alive. We'd protect her yes but by proxy Conrad would be protecting her. And I won't let her do what my mother did to him. I won't let Anya keep Alexei from Conrad. It's what made him go mad. Wouldn't you go mad if I kept our child from you? Well, Conrad just drove off his wife, his world is falling apart, Oscar, I'm not making excuses for him. I'm asking you to see his side. To understand him and help me help him you can hit him all you like in the process but just help me help him-" She sighed softly. "Come love, we'll speak of this tomorrow, the twins are falling asleep and the sun is nearly up." She took his hand tugging him close, she hated fighting with him, always had. The twins had made for the Mason they refused to go to the pool house after what had happened. Emma brushed her fingers over Oscar's cheek, she'd picked up how cupping it in her hand unnerved him so changed to simple brushes of her fingers. "I'm sorry if I'm being snippy." She said after a little silence. "I've felt strange ever since you awoke me from that painful sleep." She was in one of her angst moods but on speed, that's what it felt like. Now she thought about it. Pain made her angry, and, she hated being angry and snippy toward Oscar. She shook her head. Maybe it was hormones, maybe it was her time of the month she didn't know. She just knew she was angsty and it ticked her off. And she knew being snippy and angsty toward Oscar would tick him off too and she never wanted that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:20 am
Alexei squirmed, screamed, cried, and bit Asha's hands as she held him. He had seen his mother taken and didn't want to see her upset again. Sinking his fangs into Asha's arms, he dragged his fangs down her arm to draw blood so she would temporarily let go. He was about to search for his mother until he heard a soft lullaby from the crated box that slowly lulled him into a deep slumber.

In the crate, Anya finished singing as she heard her son quiet down. She eased her slender hands out of the chain cuffs and rested against the back of the crate as Katya rested her head on her arms. Katya glanced up at Anya, "So when do you think will get there?"

"Shortly," Anya sighed, "The last thing I want is to see that oaf. But Alexei will be safe with him for now. If he hits my son...i'll gut him myself."

"We'll make our way out as soon as it darkens," Katya reassured her sister as they felt the crate slide against a hard floor, "Looks like we're here."

Anya began to fix her hair, though she didn't want to be near Conrad she was still Queen of the court. Those who admired her would not want to see her frantic coming out of a box. She composed herself as Katya said below her breath, "I swear you were born to be royalty."

"Katya and Anya have been MIA," a young man checked a radar screen, "Their disappearances have been noted. We keep true until they return."

"They could be dead," another young vampire stated as he was handed coordinates of the local lycan pack, "Conrad kills his wives, Anya is just a breath away from her head being chopped off for some made-up reason. Katya will probably be tortured before being killed."

"The twins have been captured before and they'll be released again," an older vampire woman snapped as she laid maps down on a table, "Did you think this is their first war? Did any of you believe this was not planned? Katya and Anya are revered for their skills on and off the field, this little kidnapping is a game for them. They'll be back by tomorrow night."

The rest of the army was scattered across the globe, but had been notified of their commanding leaders being captured. This was not a loss, they continued killing any lycans that dared fought back or were found in hiding.

"I'm not going to argue with you," Oscar sighed, Emma wasn't understanding, "I'd rather have Anya far from him and not get beaten, than with him and get beaten. She's not going to keep Alexei from him just as long as he doesn't hit the kid."

He went inside with Emma, hoping Conrad would be dead by that sword gutting him by now. Oscar went to his original bedroom with Emma trailing behind him. With his foul mood, the last thing he wanted to do was anything intimate. He simply took off his shoes and left his clothes on as he climbed into bed, "I love you, Emma, and I hope you can see where i'm coming from."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:39 am
Asha didn't flinch at Alexei's attempts to escape her. If the song hadn't begun she'd have snapped the child's neck. "Are they secure?" She asked with a grin.
"Yes my lady." A man replied.
"Good. The second we hit up top put them in the special chamber. The one none has ever escaped." She turned her gaze to the box. "You don't deserve Conrad. You're too selfish and spoilt for you. Oh and just so you know, Conrad didn't kill Evelyn, Emma did. Conrad would only strike a woman, if he was in a rage. Did you put him in a rage? Did you do something to provoke him while he was trying to protect you? Aw, silly farm girls. Trust me girls, we're no longer heading to Conrad's castle. Were going to a place where the sun, never sets." Asha laughed. "That will show you for hurting Emmaline!"

Emma sighed softly. "I do Milaya, I truly do." She touched his back. "You sleep now, I need to go hunting with the twins. I promise I won't go far." She smiled softly tucking him in and kissing his brow. She closed the shutters and left the room before he could make her lay with him. Now he was out of the way, there would be no one stopping her from doing what was needed to get her father back on track.

Conrad gasped for breath. The pain was too much to bare yet it wouldn't let him die. He should die. He hurt the woman he loved. And she was going to take his son from him. He managed, barely to take out the sword in his body just as an arrow dug into his shoulder. He cursed colourfully. But he saw a note attached.

I have you "beloved" You stupid man.
Come to our old shack and I'll think about letting her live.

His heart dropped when he realized it was Asha's writing. "No time for you Emma." He growled at his daughter who looked ready to slice him up. "Keep your fiance out of this. I want to talk to my wife alone before he wakes."
"But. . ." Emma read the note eyes wide. This woman again?! "It's in the sun! Even you can't withstand it that long!"
"I will for Anya. I might have screwed it up but I will prove to her that I will come to her rescue if anything goes wrong. Have you done what I knew you could?"
"Yes dad, they're being transported here. All of them. Every last one. Anya's forces will find none. I still hate you though."
"As I hate you for what you did to your mother and grandmother, but that is in the past. We must save Anya before Asha loses it and throws Anya to the sun!" He rushed to the pod taking Emma with him dialing the co-ordinates. He wanted his wife back. No matter the costs. Damn it! What did his child put on that sword!? He could barely see! Not that he would let it on. "Punch it." Emma growled. Then they launched off to save Anya. The only woman who had Conrad's heart completely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:19 am
"Time to blow this joint," Katya readied her legs and kicked the crate open.

Metal, wood, nothing could compare to Katya's fury as she pulled her sister and herself out of the crate. They made their way out of the vehicle and tumbled onto the ground where the sun was scorching their skin. Anya screaming in pain as Katya dragged her as fast as she could into the distant shade. Two minutes had passed, both were scarred from the sun's rays before their skin started to heal itself.

"Why does everyone think that you're doing this just for that crazy girl?" Katya panted, tying her hair back.

"She's the center of the universe," Anya gasped for a breath, "Everything anyone does is centered on her whether it be good or bad. In the end, this is not about here. This is about what we've endured all our existence and this war will not end until all the lycans are gone."

Katya checked her phone, a smile on her face, "A hundred packs are now killed. We have less than a thousand to go before they're all extinct."

"Good, lets get back to base when night falls," Anya regained herself.

Traveling through the shadows, Katya and Anya made their way back to a nearby dense forest where they could rest. Katya killed a buck, allowing her sister and herself to get some strength back as they waited for nightfall. She turned to Anya, "Are you worried about Alexei?"

"Yes," she nodded, "But I know my son, he has Conrad's face but he has my spirit. He will not go down so easily."

"Lady Anya?"

Both turned to see a surprised army that Anya had sent out from Conrad's castle. Anya smiled as she stood, "This is an unexpected surprise."

"We had heard you were taken so we tracked your movements and scent," the young officer approached her, "You have our allegiance. Tell us where to take you."

"Take us back to Russia," Anya spoke sternly, "Half of you will follow my son to make sure he is safe. I have a feeling Asha will make it seem that I have left Conrad in order to infuriate him, but my son is more important. Watch over him for me while I am away."

The officer nodded, instructing half the army to follow the prince undercover in their suits to stay away from the sun. They took Anya and Katya back to their army truck to drive them back to their country.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:58 pm
"I don't think so." Asha growled following with amazing speed dragging Anya back by her hair. Her own personal army dispatched the rest and dragged Katya back too. "I'm going to show you something and you are going to watch or you will end here. And don't bother fighting me. I'm so much older than you and Conrad combined. Stupid little harlots the both of you ruining my plans. Conrad was mine!" She hissed tying both women down in the sun. "Not even you Katya can escape these chains, do you know why? They're coated with mystical properties, you try escaping it'll drive itself into your heart and kill you from the inside out-"
"Asha!" Conrad roared running head long for the Arabic woman. "Let my wife go!"
Asha held up her hand. "Stop." She said simply and Conrad, against his will stopped. "Learn Anya, with practice you could control Oscar like this, Emma can do the same with her little brother. It's quite fun, and he might have hit you, but I not only gave the order for him to hit you, I wanted him to kill you, shame actually, His heart cannot be controlled. He would never kill you, he loves you too much. Conrad, kill Katya-"
"b***h!" Conrad spat. "No wonder you kept getting your way!" Conrad hissed.
"And fun part? The Novra were always mine, and your pets? The left over Lycan? Mine too. Everything you have is mine. But your heart. And if I have to kill every woman on this planet to keep you than I will-"
"Emma!" Conrad barked feeling his body move to Katya. "Kill that thing! Get Anya and Katya and my son out of here!" The chains had already dug into Katya, the slimy eel of a thing of course never believed Asha. The chains had already wrapped around Katya's heart. "No!" Emma cried. "Stop this Asha! Stop it right now-"
"Kill her daughter!" Conrad roared his claws out. Reluctantly Emma strode forward. Asha tried to summon her army but they didn't respond. They were under Conrad's orders not hers. Emma gave a little growl before turning. Asha was fast though. Emma at first couldn't keep up.
Conrad was sobbing now. He didn't want this but he couldn't stop, it was like he was watching from the backseat of a car while it crashed. "I'm so sorry Anya, I love you so much." He choked out his hand went down just as Asha screamed then she went silent. Conrad's claw was inches away from Katya's throat. But he never took his eyes from Anya. Emma stood over them. Her eyes blank void of all emotion. "She is no more. Her lycan packs are submitting to you father. I will take them to their cages back home. It's over Katya, Anya, go back to your lives. I'm sure Conrad would love it if you hit him around a bit Anya, as payment for his mistake. I'll hold on to my brother while you two sort it out, I don't want him to think you're fighting about him." She took Alexei from a guard and cooed at Alexei. "Would you like to meet your niece and nephew brother?" She asked with a kind smile. "Or Uncle Okki?" she walked off to the pod while Conrad dragged the smoking bodies of his wife and sister in law into the house Even if Anya refused he forced his blood down her throat. His own body blistered in the sun. "I'm so sorry." He sobbed. And he never sobbed. He cried a little over Emma but never sobbed. "I don't. . . I just. . . If you hate me and want a divorce I understand. Just know, I will love you until the last breathe leaves my body."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:30 pm
"Stop this!" Anya cried out, forcing his hand to save her sister, "Katya!"

Tears poured out of her eyes as she saw the pain wrapping around Katya. Once Conrad's blood was in her system, it helped her heal much faster to where she was lulled to a painless sleep. Anya shoved Conrad away after that, pulling her sister close and turning her back to him as she felt her tears fall from her eyes. How could this be happening to her? Katya spattered some of the blood given to her as she slowly sat up, holding her chest where it hurt, "Anya.."

"I'm here," Anya cried softly, "I'm here."

It didn't take long for Katya to sniff out that Conrad was nearby. Her eyes narrowed as she glowered over at him, pulling Anya behind her, "You think now is when all is forgiven? You think everything is all ******** hunky-dory now that you're crying? You do not deserve my sister. You do not deserve s**t. You hit her because of your temper, and no one can trust that she's safe in your home. Now kindly go ******** yourself."

"If you have truly loved me, you would have never struck me," Anya stated as she stood to Katya's side, "But I do not believe in divorce, that is all your choice. I'm going to see this war through to the end without your help since you blatantly decided your side. If you are the one who wants to divorce me, be my guest. When this war is over, my sister and I will return. Send me a letter to let me know your decision on where our marriage stands. Oh, and by the way, any lycan that is affiliated to you will or has been killed."

Katya took a large nearby cloak and wrapped it around herself and Anya as they went back out of the house to go back to their camp. Later that evening, Anya finished healing as Katya remained asleep. She had meant her words regarding her marriage with Conrad. She did not want to see him. He had broken her heart in two and what's left of it is scarred and cold. She was no longer the wife he had married, only a cold shell of what she used to be.

"Oscar."

He stirred as he heard his name. Oscar glanced up to see Crystal standing close to the bed he slept it. Sitting up quickly, Oscar pulled the sheets to his naval, "What the hell!?"

"There is a disturbance," Crystal looked concerned, "All the lycans in the court have gone missing. I cannot find their energies."

"Call it as it is," Oscar went back beneath the sheets, "They're all dead. Good riddance I say."

"Your fiance is half lycan," Crystal spoke calmly, "Do you wish her death and her children's death as well?"

"Relative," Oscar grumbled beneath the sheets, "Of course not, that's a stupid question. Get out before Emma bites your leg off."

Crystal sighed as she left the room, she was worried about how the lycans were all being destroyed. She went to the throne room to find Conrad, but found that he was not there as well, nor Anya. The King and Queen seemed to be having some type of dispute that she didn't understand.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:00 pm
Conrad turned. "Emma is my heir." He stated simply. "If you will not forgive me. . ." He left them both. His temper? His temper?! "Seize them both!" He ordered. "And I will show you my true temper!!" He spread the word throughout the world that Anya and Katya were enemies of the Vampire world any who haboured them were traitors and he started with Anya's contacts. All had been executed. "You want to see my temper Katya, then here is my temper." The lycans he had were vast and with him! They'd come to him to kill the lycans. "I will destroy them. They will know my wrath."

He found their camp easily. He and the Novra. Truly loved her? He broke in grabbing his wife by the shoulder. "No! You will not act like Emma and run from me. If I truly loved you?! How dare you say that to me! I love you Anya, I love you more than anyone could love someone, I picked you to be my bride. And this is how you return it? By starting a war? You would cause Emma and her kin to be the last of the Lycans. How heartless can you be?! You want to see my heartlessness? My temper?" He turned to the Norva. "Take Katya back to the castle. I will deal with my wife myself. And I won't hit you no. Oh no. You have stripped me Anya, stripped me to the bone, everything I am and was, it was all for you and now, now you've released my true temper. And you won't like it. He kept the hold on Anya tight. "My life is to make you happy. Was to make you happy. And now you are but a child to me. A squabbling squawking child who thinks she can kill the lycan because they hurt her. You don't deserve to be queen! But I made you queen! And you know what Anya? The only way I'll divorce you, is if you hurt Emma or her children or her lycan. You are my wife, my queen. And I will be damned if I let you continue this childish war of yours." Then he threw her over his shoulder and continued back to the castle ignoring any struggling she gave just holding her tight. "You've made your bed Anya, as have I and we shall lay in them."

Emma got out of the pod with her brother in her arms. She spotted Crystal and frowned. "You should have interfered with Anya's little tantrum along time ago witch." Emma growled. "You can't go around being all concerned now that you're seeing what you could have prevented. My father is losing his wife because you didn't stop her and her sister. Now, myself my children and my brother's will be the last of our kind. All because of your stupid little laws." Emma frowned. "Get out. Before I change my mind about letting you leave alive." She turned and headed to Oscar's side. She hadn't made a line to their castle yet. So she had to walk. Alexei slept peacefully in her arms. Conrad was now in a rage. So she was glad she left. If Anya kept hurting him he'd snap. And regret his actions later. Emma put Alexei in an old cot of Scarlette's. Then she turned to her room with Oscar sitting on the bed. Emma caught her reflection, Her hair was a mess and singed, She had healing burn marks on her face and Asha's ash on her hands. "Do I really look like that?" She asked frowning at the mirror. She turned her blue eyes to Oscar. "She's beyond reach now my darling. I'm afraid for the path she is heading down. She'll regret it when it's over." She frowned at her hands. "I'm going for a shower, join if you wish it." Then she headed for the bathroom. She didn't know her best friend any more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:23 pm
Oscar left the bedroom, threw on his clothes and watched as Conrad carried Anya, scratching at his back until his blood left a trail. He was about to say something to Anya until she screamed for Katya. Oscar then turned and went after those who held the sister in captivity. It didn't take long to beat off those who caught the twin, but he didn't kill any one. Instead, he took Katya to his castle where he had her calm down, "Now tell me what happened."

"He lost," Katya chuckled, wiping the blood from her lip, "There's only two packs remaining left on this planet. Liam's and Emma's. Anyone else? They're dead. We killed them all."

Katya was in a fit of hysterical laughter, clutching her belly tightly as tears rolled down her eyes, "And that Conrad? He's going to kill my sister all because she won't take his s**t anymore."

Oscar could see Katya was more than upset through her laughter. She was scared, worried, and lost without Anya. Without Anya, she had no purpose with her life. Without Katya, Anya was fallen. They needed each other but had to stay away from each other from the destruction they brought together. Oscar sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, "Just stay here until things clear up. I won't let Conrad kill Anya, divorce her maybe but not kill her."

"Don't," Katya snatched his wrist, her eyes grave, "I know Anya. Don't let her leave either. She deserves the royalty she is living now after all that we've done."

"I will do what I can, no promises," Oscar released her hold on him and left back to Conrad's castle.

He stomped through the castle until he found Conrad still holding Anya tightly to him as she stood perfectly still, saying not a word and a cold look in her eyes, "Alright you can let go of her now. You want to divorce her, go right ahead at this point because if you don't i'll find a way to get you two annulled. This is ridiculous, you hate her so just let her go."

Anya waited until Oscar finished speaking and Conrad to hold still. She glared up at him, "If I am nothing more than a mistake to you then kill me. I won't go through with a divorce so your only option is setting me into the sun. If everything i've done for what I truly believe in is shaming you thus badly enough, then let your fury fly free and let my blood be spilled in your revenge."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:39 pm
Conrad growled at Oscar. "Attend your woman Oscar, she will need your calmness. And you will not annul my marriage. This woman is mine now!" Conrad growled. "And I do not hate you. I hate your actions but I could never hate you." He sighed. "This is a problem between husband and wife. And we will fix this like husband and wife. None will interfere. To the war room!" He turned ignoring his wounds and entered his war room closing and locking the door behind him. He put Anya on the table and stood between the door and her. "Speak Anya, talk to me. I want us to resolve this tantrum of yours that spans over a century before we discuss the slap to your cheek."

Emma stood in the shower unable to move. Pain flooded her body and she bit her lip to prevent herself from crying out in agony. The long healed wounds still caused agonizing pain. Her hands went through the wall of the shower as she sobbed quietly. The wounds reopened and she gave into the pain and screamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:14 pm
"My..tantrum?" Anya whispered sharply as she got off the table to stand, "You call my humiliation a tantrum? The fear I felt for my life and the countless days I remained awake in order to make sure I wouldn't be torn to pieces is just a minor tantrum!? And you want to discuss this like husband and wife? In the end, the war is over. The only lycans remaining are Emma's pack and Liam's. Anyone else has been killed," Anya turned and walked across the room away from Conrad, "Well, husband, my so-called 'tantrum' is over."

Oscar was seething by the time that Conrad left with Anya. He slammed the door shut, by the end of the evening he would have Anya sent away in order to be safe. When he heard Emma's screams, he was curious as to why she was in pain. The wounds had healed unless she re-opened them. Oscar opened the bathroom door and walked in, "Emma?"

He opened the shower curtain to see her cringing from the pain that her wounds had given. Oscar pulled her out of the water, sinking his teeth into her neck to draw out the pain. After a few gulps, Oscar whispered into her ear, "You'll feel weak, but that should get rid of most of the pain."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:26 pm
Emma turned to Oscar holding him tight shaking. Her head pressed on his shoulder as she relaxed letting the pleasure run through her curling her toes. "They opened on their own." She mewed. She'd never felt a pain like this before. She was out when the twins were born and had shut off herself with Henry. So she'd never felt this before. She could sense his anger. She didn't know how to make it better. "Stay with me?" She asked in a soft pleading tone. "For a while?"

Conrad watched her with a smile. "Emma has only two lycans in her pack she considers her family. And once Liam is captured he and his will return to their rightful place, as our servants. Yes the war is over. You didn't put an end to it. I did. I cleaned up my mess and yours. Well not all of it. Most of it. And I didn't said it was a minor tantrum you did. I just called it a tantrum. Now, as for my striking you, aside from giving you a blood oath I will never do it again, You can beat me all you like right now. But once we leave this room it must all be forgotten and we will work on our marriage and you will stop this self thrown pity parade and tell your sister to grow up and you will both act like the lady and the Queen you are supposed to be. Are we clear?" He asked his tone simple. Answer me then begin your onslaught of my body."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:52 pm
"You are a monster, an uncaring monster that I did not marry," Anya turned, her tone cold and sharp as she glared at him, "And I would not touch your body if it meant my own survival. You cleaned up nothing, I finished this war with all my efforts. You forget yourself. I did not have to stay married to you after my objectives were completed, I did not have to create a wonderful son with you that you will ignorantly overlook as an heir, and I do not have to remain in this room to talk out anything with you, but I did and I am. I could just give up everything you have given to me like you want me to, but I'm choosing not to because I am better than that. I want my son to grow thinking that his parents stayed together because they actually loved each other, but I feel no love from you. All I feel is the same numb feeling a slave feels when being raped by their master."

She easily moved passed Conrad, opening the door, "You have your answer now, Conrad. I'm going to a separate room from this point on. Do what you will."

Alexei. Anya wanted to hold Alexei in her arms. She rushed to where her son was being held in the cold damp room Emma had placed him in. He was still crying, did no one care at all? Anya went to a distant bedroom that was secluded from use, a dark room that held no windows. She cradled her son until he calmed and gazed up at her, silent tears drifting down her cheek. How could she stay when her husband treated her far less than a servant?

"For awhile," he helped her leave the bathroom and laid out some clothes for her on the bed, "I have Katya at my castle to keep her away from this place. I'm thinking about sending Anya over there if things get too bad. I know you support your father and all, but I'm supporting Anya on this. Anyways, you need to take it easy for a bit, Emma. It's been a rough few days for all of us and getting attacked like that doesn't make it any easier."

He then noticed the ring on her finger, "We ought to think about a wedding soon too."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:06 pm
There was a noise at the door to Anya's room locking it from the outside. Conrad hadn't ordered it though. He stood numb in his war room. No love? He wasn't by passing Alexei! He'd already crowned Emma as his heir long before he met Anya. But her words stuck in his head. A monster? She thought him a monster? He turned and left the war room the courtiers had heard it all. He followed her scent until he found the room. "No love?" He asked opening the door ignoring the locks. "If I did not love you I Would have let Asha roast you alive! And we are not done discussing this. Maria get my son out of here. I will not have my boy hear any lies from this spoilt child. Who will not be separate from me. I forgot nothing Anya! I love you with all my being. I have protected you, sheltered you and rescued you from all that nonsense. What is it you want from me to show you my love huh?! What! Tell me what I can do so I'm good enough for a farmer's daughter! I am a king. You are my Queen and despite your lack of faith in me I love you and will never touch any one but you for the rest of my life. So answer me woman." He again barred her exit. "Tell me what I am to do to be worthy in your eyes."

"Don't send Anya away. I know this sounds harsh but she is by law Conrad's you have no rights over her. Just like when I marry you my father has no rights over me. And I want to marry you." She cupped the back of his head and pressed her forehead on his. She turned and pulled the clothes on slowly. It hurt but not like before. "When everything is in a stable semblance of normalcy we can marry. We shall plan now but I don't want to get married until Anya and Conrad forgive each other."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:22 pm
"If I am nothing more than a farmer's daughter to you then I have no business here," Anya shoved Conrad away from her, "I have given everything to be good enough for you and yet you treat me as nothing more than that, a 'farmer's daughter'. How stupid of me to think that you would see passed that. And you had sworn to me that if I had a son, he would automatically be the first heir before Emma and you promised me that but, yet again, another thing you overlooked!"

Anya ripped the door off it's hinges as she turned and glared hard at Conrad, "Again, Conrad, if I am not good enough to be anything more than a 'farmer's daughter', then you have no need to chase after me."

She kissed Alexei's forehead and whispered, "I will come see you when your father allows me, I apologize I could not give you the life you deserve."

Without turning back, she left the castle in the dead of night. Her heart was too broken to go back now. All the promises he had given to here were all lies. Love, Alexei being an heir, and anything from his mouth was nothing but a disgusting lie! Anya broke out into a run, crying harder than she had ever before as she ran farther and farther into the forest. She didn't want Katya, Emma, Conrad, Oscar, or anyone to come see her. For all she cared, they could go somewhere else.

"Their marriage really has nothing to do with us," Oscar sat next to her, "I doubt either of them will forgive each other. Your father doesn't see her than what she grew up from, not his wife or Queen. Just a potato farmer. It's like if I looked down on you because you were part lycan and treated you like a servant because of it. It wouldn't be fair to any one if I did not treat you like my equal."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games