Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony chuckled at the thought of him shutting the cameras off. "Perhaps when they get over zealous or they start to film something we do not wish them to." Loki offered when Tony continued to say he could only do it on occasion. Stepping out of the elevator he looked around the floor noting the woman at the desk. Taking the offered mint he watched Tony interact with the woman and nodded politely when he was introduced. "Are you not worried she will leak that I am your boyfriend along with my name to the press?" loki questioned when the man lead him into his office.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:01 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at Loki’s question. “My employees are under contract. They can’t say anything about who I bring into the building or talk to. I have too many deals that hinge on privacy to get them finalized. Plus I’ve helped most of them out in one way or another, so they owe it to me to keep their mouths shut.” He explained. Tony’s office was spacious and felt very open. One wall was a floor to ceiling window and Tony’s desk sat in front of it. The wall the door was on was covered by book shelves with books, magazines, awards, and various trinkets arranged on them. The other two walls had art work, clearly Pepper’s influence, and pictures of Tony through the years. There was also a small sitting area with a few chairs and a coffee machine beside it for more private meetings. Moving to the desk, he started up the computer for Loki. “So what do you think? Are you going to be able to wait here for a while, or is it too boring for you?’ he asked lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened when the man stated that his employees were under contract and therefore would not say anything. Loki wasn't sure how much he believed in the contracts to hold the workers tongue's, on asgard even giving a word on ones honor did not always hold ones tongue. Loyalty however was a better influence in holding ones tongue. Looking around Tony's office he admired the view, then he looked to the bookcases. Then he noticed the pictures on the wall and couldn't resist the urge to walk over and take a look. A smile appeared on his face at seeing the younger Tony. "You were quite handsome in your younger years as you are now." Loki remarked. Turning back to the man as the question of accommodations was posed to him. "I shall be fine here you need not worry. I will merely catch up some reading I need to do." loki assured. It was of course his way of saying he was determined to find some way to protect the genius.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small smile when he saw Loki go over to the pictures. “You don’t have to cover it up, I know I’m starting to get old.” He sighed at Loki’s words. He knew he only had a while longer before his body and looks started to go downhill, he could already feel it in some ways. “But I don’t really like those pictures. I was naïve and irresponsible then….that’s all I really see in them. I was a cute kid though, when I was in a good mood. Pepper had some free time and made a scrapbook of pictures throughout my life. She found pictures I’d never even seen before, and I was freaking adorable.” He grinned. Standing, he came over to Loki, hands in his pockets as he looked over the pictures on the wall. “I’ll probably get rid of this soon….”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:31 pm
MDaylus

"You age perfectly." Loki chuckled when the man said that he didn't have to cover up that he was getting old. He looked surprised when the man said that he didn't like the pictures and why. Understanding filled Loki's eyes. He knew all to well what it was like to look back at your past self and see a naive, irresponsible child trying to be a man. "I should like to see this book if you would allow mr." loki stated. Leaning towards Tony when the man stepped up next to him but was a bit surprised when the man said that he would probably get rid of the pictures soon. "I understand, however I think sometimes it is necessary to look back at yourself and see how far you've come. Even if, even if all you've done is fall." Loki continued looking over the pictures again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small smirk at Loki’s words on his age. “Remind me when we get back to the tower…..I’m sure it’s laying around there somewhere.” He said lightly. Shaking his head at Loki’s words, Tony chuckled. “I recognize how far I’ve come already…..I wouldn’t be alive right now if I hadn’t grown.” He said, tapping a picture from a magazine cover where he stood in a dress shirt, almost completely unbuttoned, no arc reactor and no scars to be seen. “Seeing me during this time though….reminds me of how incredibly far I have left to go.” He said slowly. “I have so much left to make up for and years upon years of work I still need to do to reach my goals. It makes me tired.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:55 am
MDaylus

Nodding when Tony told him to remind him when they got back to the tower and he would see about the book. "Sometimes one forgets how exactly they came to become as who they are, or what they left behind in becoming what they now are. Do you always remember every event you have lived through or do you at times need a reminder, perhaps a reminder that there was a more innocent version of you." Loki teased at the end. He did however look to the picture that Tony tapped. Loki wanted to tell the man that he had made up for his past already that the years of work he imagined he needed to do were long past. However the god knew Tony could and would argue along the same point that it could be same for him. Tony however had never tried and nearly succeeded in destroying two different realms. "Go to your meeting, I will be here when you return and then you can take me on the date that has been promised." Loki changed the subject.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

“I remember the important moment.” Tony replied softly. In truth he was haunted by many of his memories. If he stayed still too long, they came back to float in his mind and get him back to work. Smiling at the little tease, Tony shook his head. “There was never an innocent version of me, I’ve always had my hands dipped in some sort of trouble.” He chuckled. Turning to Loki as he told him to go to his meeting, Tony smiled warmly. “I’ll make sure it’s work the wait.” He said softly, stepping close to him and pulling the god down into a soft, slow kiss. Pulling away after a few moments, he stroked his cheek. “Ask Maria if you need anything, or need help figuring something out….the computer is up for you to use as well if you’d like.” He explained, giving him one last peck on the lips before moving towards the door.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man said that he remembered the important moments and reached a hand out to place on the man's shoulder. "Of course there was, even if it was trouble." Loki chuckled. He had been just like that, always some sort of trouble. Smirking when the man said he would make the wait worth it he allowed himself to be pulled down for a kiss which he happily responded to. Everything he was upset about earlier seeming to have disappeared. "I shall but I doubt I will need anything. Thank you, now go enjoy taunting those with Allspeak." Loki chuckled when he received one last peck to the lips.

When Tony returned Loki seemed to be no where to be found. Instead Lady Sif sat in the office chair looking quite smug with herself. "Welcome back Man of Iron." she stated.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was beyond ready to go out with Loki by the time he got back to the office. He was already unbuttoning his suit jacket and loosening his tie, not caring to look quite as professional. Freezing just inside the door when his eyes landed on SIf, he frowned darkly. Looking around quickly, his mood only got worse as he found that Loki wasn’t in sight. “Where’s Loki?” he asked briskly, not bothering to be polite with her. Slowly taking off his jacket, he pressed a hidden button that would transmit this conversation to JARVIS, who would send it to Natasha or Clint, depending on who was available. Laying the jacket on the table, he began to unbutton his cuff links as well, putting JARVIS on standby for one of his suits.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:02 pm
MDaylus

"You need not worry about him, he is nearby unharmed." Sif assured the man looking quite pleased with herself. She had a plan and she would make it work since Fandral's plan about Loki's children hadn't worked to separate the two men. "I came here to speak with you, well to make a deal intact. You wish Loki to come to no harm by my hands do you not?" Sif questioned. Oh yes she had a plan, she would destroy Loki without even touching make it so he would never venture back to Asgard.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s expression didn’t lighten at all. He had a feeling that Loki really was alright, but he didn’t trust this woman at all. He thought about reaching out for Loki’s mind, but he didn’t knowing that if the god was able, he’d appear the second he knew he was alone with Sif. Slowly moving to the coffee machine, Tony kept a wary eye on the warrior. “That’s a stupid question to ask.” He said bluntly as he began making himself a cup of coffee. “But what makes you think you’d be able to do him harm….I’m not Asgardian, but I’m not someone you want to mess with Sif…..and I have pretty big friends to back me up.” He said, perching himself on the arm of a chair.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:31 pm
MDaylus

Sif's eyes followed Tony as the man moved, she didn't under estimate him like the blond did. No she had a plan and she would slowly back him into a corner to get what she wanted. "Of course it is, because you love him." she stated with distaste. "I do not think I could harm him, I know I can." she stated cooly. "I care not what sort of friends you have because if we can come to a deal there will be no need to involve them. Now do you have any terms I may consider?" she questioned. She might consider his terms she had yet to decide but she would get there when she would.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Oh, I forgot, you aren’t into the whole love and relationship thing, beyond loving yourself perhaps.” Tony shot back at her distaste. He knew it wasn’t smart, but he had trouble holding his tongue. “I want you to leave us alone, to leave Loki alone and let him be with who he wants however he wants. And you should leave his kids alone too.” Tony said, smirking. “I don’t remember much of the stories about all of you, but I’m pretty sure one or two of them could swallow you whole.” He said, obviously enjoying the idea. Picking up his coffee, Tony sipped at it slowly, considering Sif over the rim. “Tell me….what is it that you want to accomplish by hurting Loki, by making him suffer? I would say you’re just so twisted that you get off on it, but I think that would’ve worn off a century or two ago…..so there has to be something…..and it’s got to be good for you to have roped blondey into it. I mean he’s clearly not the brains of the operation, just your errand boy.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:42 pm
MDaylus

Sif didn't bother to respond to the man when he made comments on her love life. She didn't care what he thought about her, it was of little consequence to what she was working to accomplish. Sif listened to the man's demands, she had expected many of them but some she would not honor. "I shall leave his children be, they are of no consequence to me. I shall even leave Loki alone when you have completed the task I have for you. Unfortunately the task I have for you will not allow you and Loki to remain in contact, but he will remain alive." she stated. She watched him sip his coffee before he asked the man's next question and smirked. "Mainly that he is in line for the throne, we can not have him over throwing Thor I will not allow it. I also do it to protect myself, but now with his true heritage coming out it is even more so." Sif shrugged. Loki had been trouble since they were young coming between her and Thor. Destroying everything she had been building, with the god out of the way she could and would become queen.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games