Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:57 pm
Italy smiled softly. "Good. You two will have to be careful. Even looking at a baby could spell trouble for you both. The instinct to reproduce is a strong one. And we both know how much she loves you and wants to be a family with you." She frowned staring into space. "Yes I was about to tell him that." She coughed. "She says: I want your babies Mr hot pants. . ." She made a face. "Look I'm going to switch with her and let her shower. This is making me ill."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:05 am
Francis chuckled and nodded, completely understanding towards Italy. "Oui. Eef eet's making you seeck to be out 'ere and we deescussing cheeldren, zhen eet's best you go." He wasn't trying to push her away. No. He wanted what was best for her. "And oui, "Mr. 'Ot Pants" weel gladly geeve you 'is babies to 'ave when zhe right time comes around."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:08 am
Italy smiled and the glow faded and the body took a deep breath. "Oh I know my Mr hot pants will give me babies." She grinned and went into the shower to get clean with a wink. "Did she keep out of trouble?" She asked waiting until the water went clear before rubbing in some hair products into her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:16 am
"But of course." He said, smiling. "Eet's moi who deedn't keep out of trouble~" He added, hoping she saw through his innuendo and realized that they didn't do a thing together beyond talk. "I couldn't keep mon eyes off 'er. Just like I can't keep zem off of you."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:23 am
Lucia blushed unable to be jealous, Italy was her in a way. However, it was clear she didn't like him in that respect. "Mmm naughty boy." She teased. "You not having a shower?" She asked with a frown soaping herself up and washing her face. "Did you remember to put the dirty clothes in the laundry?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:33 pm
Francis nodded to her, standing and following her to the shower. "Oui, mère. My clozhes are een zhe correct spot. And I was waiting for you to feenish weeth yours eenstead of eenturupting you." He trickled a hand down her back.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:36 pm
Lucia gave a squeal as he tickled her. "No~!" She cried. "Don't tickle me~!" She splashed him with the water grinning. Her eyes moved over him and she blushed ready to hug him if he was going to be a good boy and not tickle her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:00 pm
Francis stepped back, removing his hand from her back. "Oui." He wanted as much affection from her as possible, and didn't want to get on her bad side. "I like teeckling you, though, darleeng." The splash didn't mind him at all, and he was honestly a bit amused by it.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:17 pm
Lucia blushed softly and smiled up at him. Damn he was acting so cute! And his reactions to her splashing him? Adorable! She didn't say anything, just let him see how much she loved him with just her eyes. Her arms went around him and she smiled soft and gentle like. She knew he would be able to know how much she loved him just from the way they gently shone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:38 am
Francis returned her embrace, softly, and smiled right back at her. And, even if for just that moment, he felt so close, so. . . attached to her. "Je t'aime." He said quietly, sweetly, as he kissed her forehead.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:16 am
Lucia blushed softly and held him back. She felt something pass between them. A perfect moment when their emotions were in sync. She smiled and kissed him back her eyes alight with happiness. "Ti amo." She whispered back hands gently touching. He meant the world to her. "Mine." She breathed holding him close as comfortably possible learning the grooves of his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:01 am
"Oui. I'm yours for as long as you'll 'ave moi." His back tingled sllightly at her touch and he held back a shiver. If anything were to happen now, to the both of them, he'd-

CRASH!
Francis quickly turned away from her and ran to the other room, seeing a stone had been chucked through the window. "What een zhe world?" Quickly pulling a shirt over his head, he looked out of the broken window to see a particular scot grinning from below. "What ees eet you want now, kid??"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:05 am
Lucia wrapped a towel around herself and followed him out. "Damn it Alf I was about to get laid!!!" She roared at him throwing the rock right back. "What do you want?"

Ignoring the rock and her statement the Scot pulled the guitar up to his belly and started playing it singing something Lucia couldn't understand. But he was serenading her. Halk way through the first verse however, She hit him with a pillar of mud sending him flying. "That'll show him." Italy and Lucia growled at once. "What is it with these people and wanting to get into my pants?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:42 am
Francis watched, not surprised that she reacted how she did. "Eet's because you're zhe most attractive girl een zhe school. No one could ever do any better zhan you." He complimented her in that statement, but maybe she was too upset to notice. He came up behind her and pulled her close. "Now, what ees eet wwe were about to do?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 am
Lucia growled a little and snuggled into the hug blushing softly. "But I'm your girl." She mewed snuggling close to him. His question made her blush and grin. "You mean the comment about me getting laid?" She asked turning and dropping her towel. "Come the waters still running. And I'm still feeling a bit dirty."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games