Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:58 am
"Boobless...you mean Blizz?" Sub said with a puzzled look on his face, eyebrow raised. "That's one of our oldest members, he is Freth's boyfriend. Either way, let's get ready to head out." With that said Sub boarded the elevator, taking it back up to the main area and eventually going up to the cafe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:25 pm
After a quick glance back at Blizz, and a shrug, Isaac followed Sub out of the lab and headed off to where the freshly loaded van waited.  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:25 pm
Aile cracked her neck and followed the two out, double checking her pockets in her jacket for her items.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:03 pm
After everyone had teleported out of the power plant via the teleporter Sub would summon forth Claydol from HQ and take them all back home. The next day Sub had slept in for the most part, recovering from having used his Channeling more than he had for the last year, it was exhausting. He now laid on the couch fast asleep and undefended.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:05 pm
Sub would likely find himself being rocketed awake by a blue tentacle slapping him on the butt. "'Sup, bossman?" Lykas asked, a mischievous smirk on his face. "Kaya's bugging me to get him some help now that he's gotten used to his body a little more." He said once Sub was good and awake and likely ready to strangle him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:44 pm
"Ack!" Sub shouted as he was startled awake by the slap on the behind, causing him to immediately jump to his feet and spin around to face the spanker. "Lykas! I'm not saying I don't enjoy that but next time warn me." He said, rubbing his butt. "What's this about Kaya?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:52 pm
Lykas laughed a bit at Sub's reaction. "Never. It's too much fun to watch you jump and squirm." He replied before continuing on. "Kaya's wanting to start learning how to use his abilities. He wanted me to ask you about helping him find a good place to start, figuring, since you have your connections to pretty much everyone and everything anywhere we need it. Ya know, you're the best person to ask when someone needs help finding something." He pointed out as he pulled a book from his pocket. "Speaking of, that's a nice little library you've got holed up in the basement...." He said with a grin as he waved the book arund just slightly, not willing to allow damage to come to something that might be valuable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:03 pm
After getting back from the power plant and some rest, it was time to make up for lost ground with the two that I was away from for so long. We spent time in Freth's room, the three of us. After catching me up for the past year, it was finally my turn. I had to get the most pressing question out of the way. If I had found Tails, where was he. It took at least a good half-hour to explain, namely for Tristen's sake. Freth was quick to accept it, figuring that it would have came down to a situation like this for a long time. Tristen on the other hand...the boy was devastated. A year of me being gone and it felt like I turned up with nothing. All reason for him to continue on, trying to get stronger for a brother that saved him...it was as if why to do it anymore?

"...Tristen, I've already told you this I don't know how many times now. You didn't have to go through such lengths just to pay anyone back for anything. We did it because we not only wanted to, but we had to, for the sake of anyone else. You train, you study, so on and so forth, for you. Who knows, some day, you could perhaps pay Tails back inavertingly some day, but don't make it a goal in life. There are bigger things in this world, and you know that. Right?"

Tristen gave a solemn nod. It was a lot to absorb for him. "Now I'm not saying just to give up training altogether mind, I mean, look at you. You're doing real good for yourself. Better than a couple of years ago, right? You did pretty good things since then. More than what I could imagine a kid your age at times doing. That's saying quite a lot. You came far in just a couple of years. Besides, I told Tails we're in this region if he ever decided to change his mind so there may be a possibility he could show up, okay?"

"Okay..." Tristen said. I reached over and brought the kid close. There would be plenty for the boy to think about from here on.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I don't know..." Tristen said.

"Don't worry about it too much, Tristen. How about focus on the here and now, huh? For instance, I could stand to know the headquarters a little. Would have gotten it already if it weren't for that trip to the power plant. You think you can show me?" I asked.

"Okay." Tristen spoke. From there, he lead me out of the room to give me the rundown of the HQ.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:03 pm
"I seem to have that reputation, yes." Sub said, as if being modest about his legendary ability to find information on nearly anything. "But yes, it's a nice little library. All the books there are...donated...yes. The donators were so selfless that they weren't even aware of their noble actions! That is the true definition of selflessness." He quipped with a smile. "So what ya reading?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:26 pm
Lykas nodded in agreement with Sub's definition of selflessness. "Agreed. They'll never even miss them, right?" He said with a small laugh. After a moment, he returned his focus to Sub's question and replied. "Looking up information on Phione. I spent part of the last year looking for one of the species and found a whole lot of nothing on my own. Figured your library down there might have more info than what I had to go on." He explained.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:29 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas nodded in agreement with Sub's definition of selflessness. "Agreed. They'll never even miss them, right?" He said with a small laugh. After a moment, he returned his focus to Sub's question and replied. "Looking up information on Phione. I spent part of the last year looking for one of the species and found a whole lot of nothing on my own. Figured your library down there might have more info than what I had to go on." He explained.

"Phione huh? Try looking up the Sea of Lights migration." Sub suggested to Lykas.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:17 pm
Scott entered the Cafe with a curious look on his face. He was always too busy to worry about the Cafe or the members because he was getting his mission to join. Today, he was nervous and unsure, it being his first day on the job and all. His pokemon, however, strut in like they owned the place.

"Uh, guys, calm down. I leave you out of the pokeballs, but you don't have to be cocky about it." He didn't like condemning the creatures to a small space. He felt like he was taking their freedom away. he only let them in when they were tired or hurt. He sighed and breathed, trying to calm down. "Hello?"

((Is everyone in-base?))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:07 pm
Looking to their newest member currently bumbling his way through the cafe they had hidden the base underneath, GRAY resisted the urge to release an audible sigh and devoted his processors to helping introduce the new team member to the insanity he had decided to sign himself up for. Opening the floor panels beneath the trainer and his Pokemon, GRAY set to directing the now plummeting man through a secondary system of pipes to descend to the base to send him into the main room of the base and *accidentally* land him and his Pokemon onto Lykas and Sub as they were discussing. A little impromptu training to dodge falling objects and Pokemon was always a fun thing to include. "Well, I hope you enjoy the present." GRAY snidely told Sub and Lykas, watching as the panels above the pair opened up to hopefully drop their newest member onto their laps.
(You were in our disguised section that sits above ground. So our resident AI has decided you get the fast route down to the real base.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:35 am
A second before the newcomer and his Pokemon would fall on him Sub would take a single long step backwards and watch as they fell on Lykas. "Hi, so nice of you to drop in." Sub said the most cliche thing to say when a person falls, ever. "Hope you enjoyed the trip." Sigh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:10 pm
Lykas, sensing the presence of another living entity, especially one not of Snagem origin to his knowledge, took a step backwards along with Sub, though he wasn't quite as lucky and was thoroughly squished under the crash-landing new recruit. The sound of sloshing water accompanied the squishing and the hybrid growled in annoyance and he inhaled deeply, forcing his body to resume it's normal unsquashed form. "So can the guy who landed on me either make this enjoyable or get off me?" He asked, lilac eyes aimed upwards at him and his Pokemon from where he lay on his back.

Having dropped his book in the sudden attack, he didn't notice that it had fallen open to the table of contents, which he would eventually have the chance to look at. Would this book contain the information he sought?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games