Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:09 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade sniffed a bit and nodded. "I'm sorry." He said wincing at the pain to his head. "I understand if I'm on the couch for a while." He admitted. He wouldn't like it but he needed to be punished for lying to her and hurting her feelings. "I'm sorry." He said to her belly. "But can I still take you to see the houses?" He asked. "They're all beach side properties with a few bedrooms, like, five I think. . ." He smiled a little. "We can go tomorrow and not come back for a few weeks?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:28 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara watched him and crossed her arms over her bare chest. “ Oh yea you’re on the couch, you smell like you’ve been soaking in Whiskey. As for the houses I’m not even going to discuss that with you until your sober and you realize you sound like a cowardly teenager.” she said as she headed back to the bedroom retrieving a pillow and blanket for him which she then placed on the couch. “ If you won’t face your uncle I will, and I don’t play nice, but you’ve got to put on your big boy pants, you’re going to be a father damn it.” She said irritated. She took a deep breath as she paced away from him to grab the bottle of whiskey and the glass taking them with her as she moved back towards the bedroom “ Sleep well Kade.” with that she shut the bedroom door.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:45 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded and fixed up the couch into a bed and laid on it. "Pregnant women are mean." He mumbled snuggling into the blankets. But she was right. When he was drunk he wasn't his tough self. He was his scared little boy self. His eyes widened. No. He was not going to let her face his uncle. Nope! Nope! Nope! He fell asleep still saying Nope.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Alright so between when we have to leave and now what do you want to do?" He asked taking a seat at the foot of the bed. So they had until seven this evening before they had to leave Vegas and go back to New Orleans to deal with her family and their issues, not to mention talk about what happened last night and what was going on between them right now. For now though the best thing they could do was buy some luggage bags, eat, and relax until they needed to catch their cab to the airport. Other then that there really wasn't much they could do that was productive. Aside from her settling most of her family issues over the Sat phone . . .

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:39 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

She tilted her head as she looked around the room again considering his question then shrugged “Jus make arrangement I suppose, think I’ll be taken a nice hot bath though, if ye’d like to join me” She said with a mischievous grin as she got up and moved over to the two person tub to start the hot water.

~~~Skippy~~~~

Hours later they landed at the airport in NOLA and were greeted by several Lykae. Despite her orders to take her and Adrien to her house they refused and insisted on taking her to Kade’s and leaving her with a car there. Reluctantly she gave in deciding that Kade would be thoroughly tortured for his role in all of this. She again looked to Adrien apologetically this was not how she wanted things handled. When the car pulled up to Kades house she reached into her purse which had now been returned to her and withdrew a set of keys.

She approached the door Adrien following shortly behind her as she unlocked the door and quietly slipped inside pressing a finger to her lips. She entered into the house seeing a lone figure on the couch and tilted her head. Apparently he was in the dog house already. With a frown she moved over closer to the couch. Something about her sleeping cousin was off…no matter. With a mischievous grin she leaped onto the sleeping form landing on the lykae male’s back. “I’m HOOOMEEEE” She cried out as she waited for his struggling to begin.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien in the penthouse suite
Thinking: Oh this is so not the way I pictured this
OOC: In neat chat link from last night...Edited to fix outfit

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:46 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade's eyes snapped open and he gave a loud swear in Gaelic. "Bloody woman stop that!" He growled tossing her off his back grabbing her in mid air and hugging her tight with one arm. "I was so worried about you." He whispered. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. I'm stressed. Peter changed his visit time. And I lost an arm in a fight." He pulled her back to see it. "But happy news my mate is pregnant with my pup." He smiled softly not the usual forced one he tried to give her. "And, I went to the Compound without killing or trying to kill anyone." He smiled more but it dropped when he saw the male. "Is this the man you've been rolling in the hay with? He's. . . tall."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:59 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara had stirred at the opening of the door but assumed Kade as up and about so she didn’t bother with it until she heard a feminine voice yelling. At which point she jolted from the bed throwing on her clothes and threw open the bedroom door. She sighed heavily as she realized the little red head was his cousin, she’d seen pictures of the Lykae woman. She put one hand on her hip while running one hand through her tousled hair.

Her gaze then moved to the man standing a short distance away and she moved forward into the room her eyes studying him carefully her head tilting “ Ah well I suppose my father was right.” She said then nodded “ A pleasure to meet you.” She said then looked to Kade who was still attached to his cousin.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:07 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
╚══════════════╝

But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett laughed heartily as Kade cursed and she was tossed into the air, she could have easily held on if she’d chosen to, but as quickly as she’d been thrown off she was pulled back and crushed against him in a hug that she returned. “ Aye, I got that impression. I’ll take it the fight was the reason ye were not with yer mate and she was attacked by vampires…Peter will do as he always does, tuck tail when some one more dominant shows up.” She said as he pulled back and she wrinkled her nose at the remaining portion of his arm “ A word to the wise Kade, women do nae like it when ye refer to them as carrying pups…” She said softly.
It was good to see him smiling and she followed his gaze to Adrien and smiled as she stepped away from Kade towards Adrien “ Aye, if that’s what ye want to call it, and yes…he is, but that’s alright by me.” She said moving to wrap an arm around his waist tucking herself up beside him. That in it’s self was unusual, Scarlett was sensual by her own nature, but typically she was a tom boy, her acting feminine as she was at the moment was an oddity unless she was still pursuing this man for whatever reason.

Wearing

You don't have to fear
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:59 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled a tiny bit. "Sorry." He mumbled. "Baby." He sighed and hugged her again. "I'm just glad you're safe." He let Scarlett go after a moment then went to the man she had half introduced him too. He made a motion to his arm, saying to Scarlett. "Other guys are dead don't worry, all good." Then he turned his attention to the man a bit taller than him. "So you're the roller in the hay." He said looking him up and down and sniffed. "Hmmm, not really Scarlett's usual type but okay." He turned back to Scarlett. "Not your usual type cousin. . . What's the go?" He looked back then spotted something on the back of the guy's neck. "Oh hell no. No! Scarlett we need to have a talk." He went to Clara and smiled pressing a tender kiss to her hair. "Morning leanen." He whispered to her and rubbed her belly. "Morning precious." He said to the belly. "I'm just going to have a talk with my cousin. Don't get up too mischief without me okay?" He said to Clara. Then he grabbed Scarlett and shoved her up the stairs. "Get moving monkey." He said. He turned his eyes to what's his face and shook his head. "Really?" Then he started to mutter swear words in Gaelic.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:37 am
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
╚══════════════╝

But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett rolled her eyes and took in a patient breath. “ Kade…he has a name…This is Adrien. Be respectful, or is that something ye got beat out of ye?” She said obviously doing her best to just ignore her cousin’s immaturity about it all. When Kade insisted that they talk she frowned and turned to Adrien, separating herself from him “ Sorry love, have a seat and make yer self comfortable. I’ll be back in a few moments. “ She said then allowed Kade to usher her up the stairs, even shoving her… She wasn’t happy about it but she headed up the stairs with Kade following close behind.

Once she reached the top of the stairs she turned and crossed her arms over her chest “ What has yer knickers in a twist? And how much did ye have to drink? Ye smell like a whiskey barrel. I’m surprised yer mate allows such foolery if she’s pregnant.” She said as she began to pace.

Wearing

You don't have to fear
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:52 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade frowned. "She's not. I'm pretty sure she hid all my alcohol while I was sleeping. And I wouldn't have taken a sip had Peter not called to change the day. . ." He sighed. "What's got my knickers in a twist? Hmmm. . . Lets see," He frowned and started to pace. "Well, you disappear for a few days and freak the life out of me, I swear if I were mortal I'd have grey hairs, my woman's best friend decided to be all tough and dragged my pregnant woman after you, I'm going to break that little vampire's legs for that, then when you do come home you bring along a mate who's not only being chased by his kind but by Horde as well!? Can he even guarantee your safety? I know you can handle yourself in some cases but against the Horde? Scar, you're the only blood relation I don't get a panic attack over being with you honestly expect me to let my favourite cousin walk around with some guy she met at a bar who's public enemy number one and not be upset?" He put his hand on her shoulder.
"I'm just worried okay? I. . . I don't want to see you get hurt." His expression turned soft. "I feel like more than a cousin to you, you're the closest thing to a sister I have. I don't want to be over bearing or anything, but I want to know you're safe, because if you're not, if you have any doubt for any reason I need to know now so I can figure out how best to handle it. To support you." His wolf rubbed up against his skin wanting hers to know the same. He took a few more breaths. "Okay, I'm calm now. I promise, I'll be more civil to him." He smiled a bit. "Now, would you like to come and officially meet my lady?" He asked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:31 am
User Image

xxxxWhere: Kade's house, NOLAxxxxWhom: Claraxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Alright dislike for the male cousin it was. Crossing his arms over his chest Adrien just stared at the shorter male, something that probably either annoyed him or made his beast panic. Either way it would get the male uncomfortable, something Adrien liked to do with people he didn't like. When he started talking about their time in Vegas the Sorceri male's frown grew worse and his body tensed to possibly rip off his other arm and beat him with it. Yet when Scarlett wrapped herself around him, probably something to keep him from almost murdering her cousin or just to be girly, he kept himself from slugging her cousin into the nearest wall.

When a small blonde woman came down the stairs looking like she had just woken up Adrien just raised a brow at her comment towards her father, not going there, and then a hello. He just blinked and turned back to see Kade shoving Scarlett up the stairs. Something Adrien immediately did not like. As evidence of that storm clouds quickly began to form as thunder shook the house. Oh yeah Adrien was definitely not happy with this situation.

Normally if storms occurred and there was rain it meant Adrien was enjoying himself, namely every time he and Scarlett "rolled in the hay" so to speak, however thunder and lightning minus rain equaled unhappy Adrien. That was the Adrien people really didn't want to deal with on their best days. Given the fact that Kade was regrowing his arm dealing with an annoyed Adrien would not be good for his overall well being.

Looking to Clara, his eyes sparking like lightning firing off during a storm, he jerked his chin upward. "He doesn't seem like your type either. What happened?" He asked and though he didn't really know Clara well he knew Sorceri women. They were picky about their lovers and though bedding a non-sorceri wasn't dangerous they still preferred more civilized beings to bed down with. Given he was male and only half sorceri his choice of bed mates wasn't exactly something people discussed. Especially if they liked having their heads attached to their bodies.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:01 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara tilted her head hearing the storm so close and she waited, nothing from Kade yet…perhaps he was alright with it then. She didn’t feel the need to point out that she could hear everything upstairs, but instead turned her attention towards Adrien, the prince of her people and really the on that was supposed to be ruling the Sorceri. She shrugged at his question “ I am still trying to figure that one out and I’m still not sure I like it. I half believe I accidentally enchanted him, mild hazard of being a sirenea half breed” She said and then checked her bandages.

It was about that time that Kade mentioned something about breaking Sonja’s legs, while she was still pissed with the vampire she wouldn’t allow Kade to do such a thing and she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at the ceiling “ You do realize that I can hear you don’t you?” She said, loudly.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:09 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

I am calm I am completely one hundred percent-

*Bang!*

Nope! All things nope! Kade took her words as a sign to go down so he hugged his cousin and power walked to her side and pulled her against his chest. "I know, I know he can hear too. Hi, sorry, I'm Kade, Scarlett's cousin and pseudo brother and Clara's male." He said and kissed her hair. "And your worst nightmare if you hurt my cousin in anyway. I'm related to the King too so, even worse for you. Okay now the compulsory threat is out of the way, welcome to the family." He said while his tone was light he knew Clara could feel him trembling ever so slightly and being just a tiny bit not okay. His arm was healed to his elbow now. So hopefully in a few days he'd have the rest back. "And you didn't accidentally enchant me." He growled in her ear with a heavy pout. However proving that while not freaking out about sound and her ability to render him a sobbing screaming mess was going to be a challenge. Though, he knew Scarlett would see it, could tell given the fact he'd gotten Clara pregnant.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:26 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
╚══════════════╝

But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett raised a brow, so he was still hiding from Peter. How was his mate taking that she wondered. She pursed her lips and waited as he went through his list of disturbances, then looked down to the floor as his mate sent him a reminder and she looked at him questioningly then shook her head she didn’t really want to know. “ Look Kade, I dun nae know what yer talkin about. Yes I disappeared and my phone got left at the club, and Adrien was poisoned. There was nae any other trouble save that lykae showin up at the hotel door. As fer the horde, I been fighten horde since I was a practically a bairn and ye know that. What do ye think I did in the last Ascension? Strip teases? “ She looked down at the floor again as she distinctly heard female laughter. She shook her head and looked back to Kade.

“ Kade, I canna give ye the answers yer wanting, because I dun kin. What I can say is yer just going to have ta deal with it one way or another. Getting hurt is something ye have to accept the risk of, or spend yer life wonderin what if and hidin. I don’t do either. “ She said and a clap of thunder had Kade down stairs before she could continue. She shook her head and moved downstairs calmly and slowly. Making her way over to Adrien she returned to where she’d been previously. She listened to her cousin babble so he wasn’t exactly normal but he was functioning better.

She wished that he’d left out the part about being related to the king though, but oh well there wasn’t much he could do about it now and of course he pretty much all but told him that he was her mate. Ugh not good. She forced herself not to slap her own forehead in frustration. Well Adrien’s mood wasn’t likely to improve, and she could only expect the worst. She instead chose to study Clara and her cousin. She tilted her head “ Nice to meet ye Clara, I’m Scarlett. It does seem you’ve helped me cousin a bit in my absence, thank ye for that.” she said then waited to see how Adrien would respond.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien, Kade, and Clara at Kade's house
Thinking: Shut it Kade
OOC:

You don't have to fear
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items