Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:06 pm

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Now, she was afraid of what he would do once he would return to her in a haste even though she told him to just stay still so that he would recover. It would all be her fault again like last time that he would become distant to her, but still, she didn't want him to be too reckless all because of her, and if he would choose to just stay away from her, acting as if she would be nonexistent, then she would just take the punishment and wait for a better time to talk things out. Solaris didn't even care of the footsteps that were sounding outside her room on the way to another area; she just focused on her grief, her fear of what would happen next. Her hands balled into her fist as she kept on sobbing.

God, why...

Her happy thought of the welcoming back party was replaced by him telling her that it would all because of her that he ended up like that, and she let out a loud scream, not caring if others would be there to hear it.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: distraught
Company: all by herself
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:34 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander walks into the hospital as the nurses panic seeing blood seep through his shirt "Leave me be I need to talk to Solaris please it's urgent" he spoke gently near Solaris's door as the nurses moved him into a empty room to check his wounds "Argh!" He screamed out in pain as the doctor cuts off the shirt and removed the sling seeing both bullet wound were puss filled and getting infected "your doctor did not fully treat the wounds you still have bullet shards in both wounds" the doctor spoke pressing the emergency room button for surgery

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:56 pm

User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

-- Enter --

His mistress had mentioned that she wouldn't come to check on Solaris because of the issues going on at Beluga, so he had to do it for her. He didn't bring anything, but noticed that familiar face rushing just to check on the violinist in desperation. Corbin was a bit perplexed now, but he shook his head in disdain. He was indeed a reckless man... He chose to let the doctor take care of Xander while he knocked on the door to the violinist's room, opening it and informing her that the ice mage wanted to see her so badly but hurt himself in the process. Indeed, that would make her feel petrified but he had to do so. And with that, he left the hospital because he has his personal project to finish back home.

-- Exit --

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: disappointed
Company: Xander, then Solaris
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:07 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander is taken into a surgery room for three hours until he was placed back into the room he was once in but hooked up to I.V along with a oxygen mask on his face sleeping soundly while a doctor went into Solaris's room informing her of what happened fully "Nobleman are known for sword or gun duels but this must have been his first gun duel his body could not take the bullets lead and iron in his blood stream and muscles, we had to knock him unconscious for a few hours til then if you wish to see him you may" the doctor spoke before leaving the room.

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:48 pm

User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She was snapped out of his thoughts thanks to Corbin's update, though she was still terrified again, mainly because of his recklessness just to see her even when he was obviously injured. She had told him to just stay put, yet he didn't listen to her. She just nodded when the raven left her to her own devices, and chose to wipe her eyes, having to brace herself just in case. She simply went to sleep until she woke up a few hours later to the doctor informing her that she would visit him if she wishes to. Solaris sighed, saying that she would go check on him after a while and the doctor left. She may need to eat something after this, since she was now hungry and the nurse was not there to check on her. The violinist may have to walk carefully later since the IV was still on her and she didn't want to pull that out just yet. Sheesh... This will be difficult...

Her heart was still heavy with depression, but she had to brace herself with what she would see once she would see him face-to-face.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: all by herself (but the doctor arrived)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:06 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander breathes slowly but evenly thanks to the mask sleeping as the events before hand played through his mind from the insulting elder to the duel to the bullets piercing his body and flesh, his hair spread out on the pillow the bangs covering his eyes

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:53 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Thankfully, one of the assistants came to carry the stand with the IV as she sauntered cautiously to the room where Xander was currently staying because of his injuries. She swallowed a mouthful of saliva once she was near the door, having no choice but to just enter since she was the main reason why he wanted to go to the hospital so badly even with his condition. At the sight of the injured man, she just wanted to hug him, but she resisted because of the situation he was in. Instead, she just sat down on the chair, being careful not to reopen her wound as she faced the man. "I just told you to stay put because of your injuries but you insisted on coming here just to see me so badly... You reckless man..." It was a shame that she left her new violin near her bed, but she would care less. Not when he was still unconscious as of this moment. It would be better if he would wake up if he wanted to hear the new song.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: NPC assistant, Xander
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:01 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander breathes softly as he groans slightly, his head turned to the left as he was dreaming he talked softly "don't....insult....her...that way" his voice was slightly hoarse and weak while his hair moved aside showing Solaris his tear stained eyes

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:21 am

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris heard his hurtful words even with his current state, meaning he was currently having a nightmare, the fear of her being killed being the main thought behind it. The tears in his eyes were dried before, but they came back in full force with the images plaguing his head as he was sleeping. Her heart felt like it was sinking even deeper into the abyss at the tone, the crestfallen voice wishing that she would be alive so that he would be sleeping peacefully. The violinist looked away for a moment; he was still burdened by the memory of him almost killing her because of his instability and he would still not forgive himself for that. The raven-haired girl sighed and whispered close to his ear.

"You don't have to fear, my love. I'm still here."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: distraught, but trying to be comforting
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:45 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling freaked out
●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing the usual.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

”I like you. You always have that cool vibe around you.”
”I like your face. Let’s go out.”

They were all so surfaced, so pretentious, and Camil hated every minute spent with them, yet despite so, he could never bring himself to say no. He never initiated anything, not hand holding, not hugs, let alone a peck on the lips. Camil simply found that.. disturbing and utterly disgusting.

”You never kiss me. Do you even love me?”
”Why don’t you ever touch me? It’s annoying.”

He didn’t want to touch anyone. He never liked skin contact. It made him feel so violated.. so dirty. He could never say no, and in return, he would simply hang around them until they called things off. He never felt sad, not even once, in fact, if anything, he felt relieved that it was over. This whole ‘relationship’ ordeal. It just wasn’t his thing, and ever since then, during his school years, he would be labelled the ‘stone cold prince’. Warm him up with a true love’s kiss? How pathetic. The rumours carried on, but it didn’t bother him the slightest bit. He had no relation to others, and there was simply no need to get himself involved in such a sticky situation. He had too much on his plate, and there was little to no time to involve himself in such pathetic rumours.

His thoughts were clouded, both from thoughts of the past, and from the little event that occured on the beach. It seems, he wasn’t alone either, his brother took notice of the little kiss, and he hasn’t stopped pestering the young musician since. “Is that your girlfriend?” “Do you love her?” “You never let anyone kiss you!”. A frown tugged against the corners of his lips as he shook his head as hard as he could. The day endes awkwardly, and he would speed off the moment the sun sets. Valentine’s was simply.. unbearable. He’s been receiving text messages from Coralyn, to which he hasn’t replied at all. Hang out? How did she expect them to ‘hang out’ after the little kiss she gave him. He couldn’t stand a second around her without constantly reminded of the feeling of her lips against his cheek. Thank goodness he was leaving the hospital today. It would be troublesome if he were ro encounter her in this establishment. He’s simply too busy to be spending time loitering around the city. He still had his music pieces, still had so much incomplete, and time wasn’t about to wait for anyone. He’d take his bag, along with this violin case before he headed for the reception. Of course, yet again, he wasn’t let off without a small lecture about his little escapeeds from the hospital. Camil pouted, and he had never been so grateful for being deaf. He couldn’t stand people bickering and scolding him for doing things the way he wants to. Perhaps it’s also because he had grown accustomed of ‘not listening’ to people, that such an aspect to him exists.

Forget the ramblings. He was getting out of this establishment. He couldn’t stand spending another second in this deadly atmosphere, along with all these deadly.. faces? A short bob caught his attention, pale skin, light coloured eyes. A woman who seems to be slamming her face against the bouquet of flowers? It wasn’t hard to recognize who it was, and with that, Camil simply gave her a nod of the head before he walked off. Even the nurses had asked if the both of them were young love birds. It was impossible. He already had less than enough time to get his composition done, let alone find time for romance. Rigel would be coming to pick him up in a short while, but instead of taking the car back, Camil supposed it would be better to get as far as he could from this hospital. He didn’t want any confrontation, and he definitely did not want to hear what she had to say for that day.

”Why do you always come here? Just leave me alone.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:30 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander moves slightly as he breathed through the oxygen mask "I...failed...her...." he spoke as the memories faded into when she was heavily injured by Sarina "God...have....mercy......on....us..." his tears slowly sink into his cheeks while the pain medicine flowed into him through his iv

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:44 pm

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

His next words were once again piercing an ice shard into her heart, because the memory was during the time she was almost killed by the egoistic Sarina and the others were also distraught. She just moved away, wishing that he would just wake up and see that she was already here, in the flesh, still in recovery but alive. But the waiting time was not on her side and she had now grown impatient, so against her conscience and the rules of the hospital, she screamed at him with all the feelings she had been bottling up these past few weeks. "DAMN YOU! JUST WAKE UP ALREADY!!!" The assistant was shocked and told her to stay quiet, but she refused. "SNAP OUT OF IT!"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: distraught, angry
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:23 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander stirs slightly as his eyes slowly opened up at the loud sound "mmmm~" he spoke while slowly sitting up wiping his tears away "......" Xander moves his healthy hand towards his injured arm gently touching it

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:36 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Based on Xander's reaction, either he was speechless or terrified to see her after she had screamed at him. Solaris looked at him with a crestfallen expression. "I'm so sorry, Xander... I just don't want you to have nightmares all because of guilt. And... I told you to get well soon, but you insisted on coming here anyway, so I have no choice but to see you here." There was nothing she could do now to stop him since he was too stubborn or frightened to lose her, especially with the nightmares and the insults directed towards her that he just couldn't ignore. Again, it must be- no, she should not blame herself for that.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:15 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander looks over at Solaris as he lightly laughed dryly "I blame myself for hurting you, frightening you, fighting for your good name and you think I'm scared of guilt that man I killed was the same whom ordered your family's death" he spoke while smiling "right here" he pointed to his heart "I shot him through the heart then I felt pain I've never felt before in my arm that old b*****d missed my heart twice" his eyes were blood shot from crying "All that was left of my innocence died there, dead and cold something has changed in me" Xander plays with his hair humming softly as from a nearby glass changed into lotus flower

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games