Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:28 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Business as usual despite being short staffed at the workplace on the last day of his work week. Since the month ends this weekend the paycheck will be available on Monday. Nothing new about that at this point, but he plans to relax more over the weekend. What he does in the evening hasn't changed lately. Today he was going hangout at the park with Hiro as usual. Clocked out as soon as his shift was over with. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: routinely working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:42 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑬тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③0⑨
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:41 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Business as usual, two weeks later and offered overtime, but I turned it down. "This is part-time and I don't need the extra hours right now" he thought. Nothing new about that at this point, but he plans to relax and maybe stop by some place downtown despite the drizzling outside. What he does in the evening hasn't changed lately. Noticed some interviews being conducted for some temp-perm lately also. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: routinely working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1023.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:44 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑭тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③①0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:35 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Business as usual for a Tuesday and he wore his raincoat for the drizzling instead of using an umbrella. "This is part-time and I don't need the extra hours right now" he thought. Maybe stop by some place downtown despite the drizzling outside again instead of the park. The workday turned out to be okay as usual with no problems. "I dare think this hotel is better than any hotel or motel or resort when it comes to customer service. I suppose that could part of the reason why this place does well when it comes to number of guests" he thought as he clocked out. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: routinely working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1023.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:58 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, sєρтємвєя ③яם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③③0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Been two days, and I don't know what to spend my new paycheck. I'm probably very little and stash away the rest. Two-hundred and twenty-five dollars isn't worth much aside from paying a couple of bills" Patrick pondered. Concluded it didn't really matter and decided to stash it for the time being. The day went on as usual then he clocked out as usual. After changing back to his street clothes he headed out to wherever. Effected by how the weather is of course. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: routinely working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1248.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:41 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③③②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:21 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Came to work half an hour early to stash away the vegetables and herbs. He thought it was unlikely that he encounter Benjamin on this side of town since it would be so soon of meeting yesterday and it was nowhere the guy's workplace and home. "Would be really out of the way to come here. Plus we're just acquaintances. Also I have no need to visit the bookstore yet" he thought as he put on his uniform. Decided to forget that blind date thing ever happened just so he can focus on work more like he should be. Once the shift was over and changed out of his uniform, he went to retrieve his wagon with his vegetables and herbs and headed off to the market place. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: routinely working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1248.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games