Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:36 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen glanced over at Arion when he returned then he looked out the window and only looked back at the man when he was sitting on the bed again. He looked at Arion and smiled lightly. "yeah, im doing a lot better now"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion let out a relieved sigh, "Im glad" he said, his hand searched for Kamens, wrapping his fingers around it, just the small contact seemed to help Arion, calming him down, leaning back against the headboard of the bed, he was tempted to bring up his offer once more.
He was quiet for a long while, one of his legs was on the bed, the other on the floor, as it began taping.
Taking in a deep breath, "Kamen" he said looking over at the male " I still want you to leave with me." he said with honesty "but.....I want you to do what feels right. You are a gentle soul, if you decide to come with me, I want you to do it, because its what feels right, because its what you want from your heart" he said looking straight at Kamen in the eyes.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:45 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen felt Arion moving but didnt look at the male, it wasnt tell he felt Arion take hold of his hand that he tore his eyes away from the window and looked at their hands. He stared at it for awhile contimplating things, then he heard Arion speaking and he blinked. He looked up at Arion as he finished speaking then looked down before scooting back to sit closer to Arion, after that he rested his body agienst Arion's shoulder and he looked back down at their hands. "I've already made up my mind" he said as he took a tigher hold of the elemental's hand.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion looked down at Kamen, then at their hands, as he softly caressed the back of his hand with his thumb.
Bringing Kamens hands up, he kissed the back of the young dragons hand "Want to tell me what your decision is?" Arion asked quietly, wanting to know, but then again.....he was kind of worried...worried that as close as he felt that they had become.... he worried that Kamen had chosen against leaving with him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:48 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen thought about waiting tell he could hold a conference to announce his decission but he couldnt do that to Arion now, the man would worry himself with anticipation. So he looked up at him. "I don't feel wanted here other then some political tool, and at the mansion I'm free to be myself, I want to be myself."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion lifted his free hand and placed it against Kamens cheek and caressed it "Im glad you feel that way. I want you to be yourself as well" he said, and leaned down, kissed him softly once, lifted his head an inch, dipped down once more, kissed him a second time, and did it a third.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:14 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked up at Arion, his free hand by instinct reached up and he ended up putting it on Arion's, he blinked as the man leaned down and kissed him, he blinked again as he did it a second time, by the third time was when his cheeks turned color and his heart sped up as evidence by the moniter speeding p along with it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion slowly pulled away and looked over at the monitor "Perhaps....we should let your heart rest a bit" Arion said caressing Kamens cheek, giving him a small smile.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:46 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked at Arion then looked down a bit his face getting redder. "It's...not my heart that needs a break..."he said shifting on the bed a little he had to use a hand to hold down what was happening below.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion looked down a bit confused, but then a sly grin spread over his lips.
"Yeah? What is it that needs a break?" he asked in a low voice, lowering his lips to his ear before nuzzling his neck.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:21 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked, and he felt a chill run up and down his spine at Arion's voice, then the elemental started nuzzling him and his body shivered a bit he put a hand to his mouth and looked away to hide the look on his face. "Do...don't make me say it..." he said, since he knew full well that the elemental knew what he was refering to.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Chuckling quietly Arion continued nuzzling "You are quite cute when you get shy" he said, and then playfully niped the males neck, before sitting back "such a shame...but so be it, we dont want to give the doctors a scare after all" he said, but still smiled with a sly edge.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:47 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen shut his eyes and he bit down on a finger to stop from gasping when Arion nipped his neck. He really didn't ike the idea of Arion stopping but he was right, their was no telling what might happen if someone were to walk in on them doing anything out of the ordinary. He slowly calmed his heart down and opening his eyes he looked up just in time to see the door being opened as a nurse walked in with a tray of liquid foods.

"Ah Kamen your awake, someone said you were hungry?"

"Yes...thank you..." he said lightly as the tray was brought over to the bed and sat in his lap, he looked at it and then started on the jello he glanced at the nurse as she started to check his moniters.

"Hmm, some abnormalities but nothing too serious." she looked at Kamen. "Are you feeling better Kamen?" Afer getting a confirmed smile and nod the nurse wrote in his charts and headed for the door. "Call if you need anything."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:06 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion coulndt stop himself from chuckling, seeing Kamens reaction.
Smiling as a nure came in with a tray of food, Arion sat back, and moved his hand from Kames hand, down to the males leg, so that Kamen would be able to use both hands, but he would still be able to have contact with the male.
Leaning his head back, Arion closed his eyes, and smiled. His smiled seemed,.....calm....peaceful, like he was content, a smile that was rare for Arion.
Even though he had his eyes closed, he was not asleep, he was merely enjoying the presence of Kamen, taking in a deep breath he let it out in a slow sigh, and just like before, his thumb rubbed back and forth in a soft caress over Kamens leg.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:57 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen took note of where Arion's hand was but for now ignored it as he worked on eating, it sure was hitting the spot. The room was farily quite other then the moniter so he heard Arion let out a deep sigh blinking he stopped eating and looked at Arion. "Something wrong?" he asked the elemental.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games