Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image

The new year is coming! The new year is coming! Something feels off, though...
Familiar, almost... Are some of you remembering?

ωєℓcσмє
✫↪ иєω чєαяs ғєsтιvαℓ ↩✫

- - - - - ✫- - - - -

Fireworks crash along the sky,
Their colors clashing with a cry.
The New Year is coming soon.
Pushed along with the bright moon.

Your feet in the sand but your toes in the water,
the beach no longer feels like it's getting hotter.
It's chilled for now, but it's heating up.
Love is roaring with massive buildup.

A man in a cloak offers some fruit,
He tells you soul mates are the loot.
If you eat it together, your souls will shine,
With your lovers hand in thine.

So take a chance and take a bite,
There's a possibility of delight.
Then again, it could be a lie.
There's a funny glint in his eye.

And if not partake of the fruit,
Then maybe settle a friendly dispute.
Play a game or eat some snacks!
Until we reach our great climax! (Aha.)

Where fireworks bloom and sand is thrown.
Though not in joy, but at the unknown.
A peek of horns shine through the sand.
Everything's going according to plan...

- - - - - ✫- - - - -
That's right Soleil! Everyone's personal New Years resolutions have been
given a little twist as soon as they walk into the Lune Beach festival! This
means, well, for now, you might just bee feeling a little funny. But don't worry,
as a starter set, it only seems to be an occasional nagging thought or touch.
It's nothing too concerning at the moment. Just brush it off! In order to find
out what your twist is, go to the original New Years Forum! From there, we'll
update you on any aspects of the festival. As well, look out for the mystery
man selling our glorious Nanoa fruit~.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you have not already told the mods what your character's resolutions are
please go here and post with the format saying what your character's
resolutions will be for the New Year.
If you're simply looking for the event, then go here!

As you can tell from above, we love originality! So try not to have a rather generic resolution!

*{Once you have decided on your resolution, it cannot be changed, this deadline has passed.}*

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact a crew member.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:50 pm
Zoexx Sorenxx

User Image

Why do I miss someone I never met?
With bated breath I lay.

One of the very few promises that she had made in her new life had been that she would at the very least try to get out more often. Vague, perhaps, in the question, there was something to be remembered in the actual doing of it. Could she break her promise to Mr. Bergar and retreat to the dark safety of her home? Stay off a winter-touched beach and enjoy a bottle of sparkling cider while she watched a burning candle until, maybe at last, she fell asleep?

Well, that was an option, sure, but was it really going to make her feel confident with herself when Mr. Bergar finally came to check on her and she had to report what she had done with her time? She knew the answer for that already. There, simply, was a down-side to being raised to be dutiful. One's guilt-complex was rather easily manipulated.

She patrolled the beach with loose-fitting sandals, ones that she could slip in and out of as easily as slippers, though that only had straps across the top of her feet. Her heels were free and she didn't have anything between her toes. Perfect for the beach. Perfect for freeing sand. Perfect, also, for just in case she wanted to walk barefoot instead. She had what she needed in her pocket, today. New phone in her back pocket, a small notebook in another pocket, pen alongside it, house key in front pocket, and a bracelet and feather on her wrist. She was set.

So, in this part of the day, where things were already getting set up for the party meant to last throughout the night, Zoe felt a hopeful smile and she began to circle the event. From the way everything was being set up, she had a feeling there would be a great number of people attending.

And all the poetry in the world finally makes sense to me.
Sometimes a dream turns into a dream.

Butterflies are flying and I just won't delay

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:05 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Herself❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Lune Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Excited❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

The smell of the salty air was lovely to Priya's nose as it breeze past her. She felt relaxed as she walked along the beach. New Year's Eve. And there would be a festival as well. She smiled with excitement. It was going to be a good day!

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:13 am
Xavier Mercer

Xavier steps out onto the beach, enjoying the cool breeze, even in the height of winter. He finds a good place to set up and lays a towel down. After that, he removes his shoes and starts walking around, staying far enough away from the water to avoid getting hit by the chilled waters. However, he doesn't get too far before, not paying attention to where he's going, he steps on where a crab was hiding, getting pinched on the foot in return, wincing greatly. "Damn it..." He gets the crab off of him, and limps back to his towel, leaving a small trail of blood due to the crab piercing his skin, and sits down. He starts bandaging himself. "Is it too much to ask for a simple walk on the beach? Can't even do that without getting an injury..."
Kirenai Yuki

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:21 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ A patient❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Lune Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Focused ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya jumps slightly as another voice pierced the air with a shout. Her eyes honed in on a gentleman limping. She makes her way over and spots a trail of blood and a crab sidestepping away. Following the blood, she found the gentleman sitting on the towel. She bent over slightly as her soft voice spoke, "Um... umm.. excuse me?" She points to his foot, "I couldn't help but notice you are injured.."

Her hair pilled past her shoulders as she bent, the light catching it and refracting colors of blue, green, and purple in her dark locks. Like an oil spill on the ocean. Her eyes shimmered with greens and blues, swirling around ethereally. It was obvious Priya was not a normal human. She spoke again, "I'm a doctor at the hospital here.. M-may I take a look?" She was able to get the request out there before she lost her nerve. You go Priya!

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:36 am
Xavier Mercer

Xavier looks up when Priya comes up to him. "Sure. Shouldn't be too bad." He removes the bandages and moves his foot so that she can better examine the injured area. He looks her over as she does her examination, noticing the abnormal hair and eye effects. The hair's a nice effect...but definitely doesn't seem normal...what did I walk into?"
Kirenai Yuki

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:22 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ A patient❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Lune Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Focused ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya nods and takes a look at the injury. Her eyes shimmer from their normal turquoise shade to a hue of crystal blue as she examines the injury, looking for foreign contaminants and infectious bacteria. "Looks like it needs to be cleaned.." She brought her hand to her chin in slight contemplation. She left her medical kit at home. She nods and looks at him with her crystal blue eyes aglow, "Stay very still while I fix your foot."

And with that, her eyes shimmered from a glowing crystal blue to emerald green as she hovers a hand over his foot. Her hand began to glow as she started to work, eliminating the foreign contaminants and bacteria. It was a minor cut, but she didn't want to take chances. She began to encourage the blood cells to regenerate to make up for the blood lost as she coaxed the skin cells to regrow as well. As the wound closed up, leaving only a faint pink line, she smiles, "There we go.. And that scar will be gone in a few hours." She gives him a cheerful smile, her face a tad shade paler than before, "And you are all good to go."

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:41 am
Xavier Mercer

"Um...right." Xavier looks at his foot, a bit confused as to what happened, then looks up at Priya. "You're...not human, are you? That was clearly an inhuman ability, and..." He stops, noticing the paler shade in her face. "Does doing that hurt you?" He moves over, opening up some space on the towel. "Looks like you need to rest as well after that."
Kirenai Yuki

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:58 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ A patient❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Lune Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Shy ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya smiles cheerfully, "I'm what the Japanese call a Tennyo." She shakes her head at his question, "Oh no. It doesn't really hurt me. Just fatigues me a little." She gives him a reassuring smile as he opens a space for her to sit. She blinked and smiled, "Thank you.." She sits next to him, accepting his kindness of sharing his towel with her. She glanced over at him and blushes. He was quite handsome. She shook the thought out of her head as she points to herself, "My name is Priya... Priya Takazumi. It's nice to make your aquaintance." She extends her hand delicately towards him.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:07 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Alone
Mood: Nostalgia

The sound and feeling of sand shifting beneath his feet was pure nostalgia for him. How long had it been since he had seen the eternal ocean? Smelled the brisk salty air that came from it? The last he had seen it, he had forsworn his looting lifestyle and went for war. But that was a whole other thought in his mind as he walked to the waters edge and gazed out at the expanse of greenish blue.
"Hello darkness my old friend." He chuckled softly as he crossed his arms behind himself and stared.

Today he wore simpler clothes, his pants were dark but not black and loose enough on his slim hips but not needing a belt. His shirt was a deep blue sleeveless, but that was currently over his shoulder as he stood there bare chested, not minding in the least that others might see the scars crisscrossing over his body. While the pistol was hidden away, the claymore that he wore on his back was not, and he got more then a few odd looks as people passed him. His silver hair was shifted around violently for a moment by a brisk wind and covered his silver eyes which still stared out across the water.

After a long silent moment he turned back from the water, breathing in its scent one more time before looking out at the people roaming about the sands. A few were unnerved and avoided looking in his eyes for too long, but this didnt bother him. He knew the picture he presented, and in another life they would have been fodder on one of his looting runs. He turned his head over to the festival as it was being formed up and tilted his head. He tapped his pocket to be sure his wish was still there and chuckled softly. It was another culture and another time, but who knows maybe it could work. Couldnt hurt to try right?

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:10 am
Xavier Mercer

"A Tennyo?" His eys widen just a bit. "I guess that explains the hair, eyes, and healing. Good to meet you, then." He takes her hand once she extends it, shaking it gently. "I'm Xavier Mercer. Nice to meet you, too, Priya. Or do you prefer Dr. Takazumi?" He releases her hand, and looks at her, a bit curious about the being sitting by him.
Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:26 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ A patient❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Lune Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Friendly ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya gave him a cheerful smile, "Priya is just fine. Xavier! What a wonderful and strong name!" She looks at him with a tilt of her head, "Not the name i would except from someone of Japanese lineage." She looks at the ocean, her smile still played across her lips. She enjoyed the breeze as the scent of strawberries and jasmine tickled the air. Thanks to the body wash Zivva made her, the scent would not leave her. "So what brings you to the beach?" She directs her attention back to Xavier, a soft expression on her face.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:36 am
Xavier Mercer

"I'm not fully Japanese." He states. "At most, I'm only half." He looks at Priya and smiles. "Priya it is, then." He smiles as she asks him why he's here. "Oh, I just come here a lot. Plus, it'll be nice to enjoy the beach while it's quiet. With the upcoming party, things are going to get a lot more energetic here pretty soon. Nice to enjoy the peace from time to time, right?" He looks into her eyes to see her reaction and answer to the question. "Same question to you. What brings you out here?"
Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:55 am
First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Company: None
Funds: £945 [bank]
Pockets: Key's, Old cellphone, 1 pack of cigarettes { 1 left } and old flip lighter
Bag: Towel, Notepad and pencils, Old Illusion tome,

Noah sat on a wall just off the beach and yawned having stayed up late the past few days he was more tired than normal and was hoping the chilly breeze off the sea would help wake him up as he watched the new years festival being set up with a small amount of interest and curiosity before he stood and walked off deciding in his head to go get a bite to eat and drink before everything kicked off

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin' stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:40 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ A patient❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Lune Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Friendly ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

She nods in agreement and gives him a sheepish grin, "Yeah.. crowds of people terrify me. It is all just so overwhelming." She sighs, "But that is just something I need to work on." She tilts her head in contemplation at his question, "I... wanted to feel the salt air on my skin. Visiting the gods of the sea was always a pleasant experience. It's nostalgic." She giggles slightly, thinking of the many things shared during her time there.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games