Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:17 am
Treenalynn1
Katrina and Princess. woods.

the dog woke up to a bowl of water and a bowl of dog food. the dog ate all the dog food and drink all the water. the dog gave me a gesture to show me she loved the dog food and water. curled up against me on the cold floor.

i feel asleep on the cold floor and the dog keep me warm with it body. a strange dream appeared in my head. a complete stranger came into my life for some odd reason. he was there for a lot of reasons. i have no clue what this person suppose to represent in my dream.

i wake up and notice the dog was curled up against me. i grab my sword and went straight outside for another adventure. i walk to town expecting to find something to do for an adventure.

A dragon's loud roar drew the attention of Lust in the castle and raced outside to see that a security dragon was about to eat a stranger with a sword. "Hey you!" Lust called to the stranger, "If you don't want to be eaten, I suggest you come inside the castle. These dragons are hungry in the streets and they will eat you alive!"

(Katrina, that means you gotta come into the castle or be eaten, your choice and welcome to the RP)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:23 pm
william-tyler
Treenalynn1

the dog woke up to a bowl of water and a bowl of dog food. the dog ate all the dog food and drink all the water. the dog gave me a gesture to show me she loved the dog food and water. curled up against me on the cold floor.

i feel asleep on the cold floor and the dog keep me warm with it body. a strange dream appeared in my head. a complete stranger came into my life for some odd reason. he was there for a lot of reasons. i have no clue what this person suppose to represent in my dream.

i wake up and notice the dog was curled up against me. i grab my sword and went straight outside for another adventure. i walk to town expecting to find something to do for an adventure.

A dragon's loud roar drew the attention of Lust in the castle and raced outside to see that a security dragon was about to eat a stranger with a sword. "Hey you!" Lust called to the stranger, "If you don't want to be eaten, I suggest you come inside the castle. These dragons are hungry in the streets and they will eat you alive!"

(Katrina, that means you gotta come into the castle or be eaten, your choice and welcome to the RP)

Katrina and Princess. castle.

my dog and i ran to the castle as fast as possible. i closed the castle doors behind me. i said "thank you for notifying me in advance before i went on another journey. this is my dog name princess and i am katrina." ask the person " when it is safe to go back out there again? i got a quest that i have to complete that involve killing 10 rats for a client of mine. the client want to reduce the rat population before the rate population get worse."  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:07 pm
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1

my dog and i ran to the castle as fast as possible. i closed the castle doors behind me. i said "thank you for notifying me in advance before i went on another journey. this is my dog name princess and i am katrina." ask the person " when it is safe to go back out there again? i got a quest that i have to complete that involve killing 10 rats for a client of mine. the client want to reduce the rat population before the rate population get worse."

Lust replied, "My name is Lust. I am one of the guardians here. The other fellow here is Terry. Terry is a visitor like yourself, but unlike you, he knows how to dodge the dragons."

Lust began to laugh at how funny that sounded. Then she said, "The dragons go back to their cave in the morning so best spend the night here. I am sure this client was Windra because the rats have been getting pretty bad. And I am sure he didn't mean just in the streets either. Feel free to roam the castle and if you find any rats, please get rid of them. As you can see, there are small babies living in this castle. And once you are done that, perhaps there is something else you can help me with. How good are you at creating portals?"

Petting Princess, Lust sat down beside the adorable dog not letting Katrina know that Princess was in fact part wolf.

Wolves in Nalith and in Enthera are just like dogs in the sense that they are pretty tame unless provoked to attack. The difference is that the wolves tend to be more loyal and become like a guardian to the ones who form a bond. And some wolves can speak human.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:01 pm
william-tyler
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1

Lust replied, "My name is Lust. I am one of the guardians here. The other fellow here is Terry. Terry is a visitor like yourself, but unlike you, he knows how to dodge the dragons."

Lust began to laugh at how funny that sounded. Then she said, "The dragons go back to their cave in the morning so best spend the night here. I am sure this client was Windra because the rats have been getting pretty bad. And I am sure he didn't mean just in the streets either. Feel free to roam the castle and if you find any rats, please get rid of them. As you can see, there are small babies living in this castle. And once you are done that, perhaps there is something else you can help me with. How good are you at creating portals?"

Petting Princess, Lust sat down beside the adorable dog not letting Katrina know that Princess was in fact part wolf.

Wolves in Nalith and in Enthera are just like dogs in the sense that they are pretty tame unless provoked to attack. The difference is that the wolves tend to be more loyal and become like a guardian to the ones who form a bond. And some wolves can speak human.

"i never created a portal before. we could figure that out later on. let me do my duties. talk to you later. " i went to roam the castle to find small rats.

i found a small rat near the lounge area. i dash to the small rat and sliced it in half. i went to another area of the castle and i found four more small rats. i dash to the small rats and slice one small rat in half. block the rat attack on me with my sword. the next small rat attack me and knock me back a tiny bit. i attack the rat that was closest to me by slicing the small rat up and another small rat after that. the i blocked again with my sword to black the small rat attack. after the small rat stopped attacking me, i slice the small rat up in half. i went to another area of the castle to search for more small rats. i found six more small rats. i dash to the small rat and slice the rat in half. slice another small rat in half. slice another small rat in half. i use my sword to block the small rat attack. i got knock back to more times the 2 other small rats hit my sword. i rolled to the left and use my sword to send the two rats into the air and i jump into the air. slice them in half with my sword while i was spinning in the air. i landed on my feet. i completed my quest.

i met up with the client to collect my reward money. i talk to the client and told the person "i completed the quest." the client rewarded me with 100 coins and a potion. i thank the client and left to take care of my next client.

"i should go check on lust about the portal." i went to check on lust to see what she was talking about. i hope everything goes well with this portal. it could be good or bad.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:29 pm
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1

"i never created a portal before. we could figure that out later on. let me do my duties. talk to you later. " i went to roam the castle to find small rats.

i found a small rat near the lounge area. i dash to the small rat and sliced it in half. i went to another area of the castle and i found four more small rats. i dash to the small rats and slice one small rat in half. block the rat attack on me with my sword. the next small rat attack me and knock me back a tiny bit. i attack the rat that was closest to me by slicing the small rat up and another small rat after that. the i blocked again with my sword to black the small rat attack. after the small rat stopped attacking me, i slice the small rat up in half. i went to another area of the castle to search for more small rats. i found six more small rats. i dash to the small rat and slice the rat in half. slice another small rat in half. slice another small rat in half. i use my sword to block the small rat attack. i got knock back to more times the 2 other small rats hit my sword. i rolled to the left and use my sword to send the two rats into the air and i jump into the air. slice them in half with my sword while i was spinning in the air. i landed on my feet. i completed my quest.

i met up with the client to collect my reward money. i talk to the client and told the person "i completed the quest." the client rewarded me with 100 coins and a potion. i thank the client and left to take care of my next client.

"i should go check on lust about the portal." i went to check on lust to see what she was talking about. i hope everything goes well with this portal. it could be good or bad.

(Problem with the post. Windra would not be in the castle, nor would you be allowed out. Please edit this or I will.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:34 pm
william-tyler
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1

(Problem with the post. Windra would not be in the castle, nor would you be allowed out. Please edit this or I will.)

(where do you go to collect the reward money and items at?)  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:24 pm
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:41 pm
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1

(You wait until morning before collecting your reward and you cannot time skip the RP yourself or else its god-modding. You can say you killed all the rats and then you go see Lust about the portal. Thank you for editing it.)

Lust was pleased with the work done and then said, "Since you don't know how to make a portal and neither Terry or I have the skills to, we have to find Dee, Rock, and my husband another way. We may just have to wait until morning. The only thing I know about portals is Opals. There are special opals found within the mines passed the forest, but since the city of Nalith is under curfew and we cannot go out there to get to the forest, there is nothing more we can do. I only hope that Will was not devoured by a dragon. I trust that Dee and Rock are safe. Heck, I bet Rock went to Jinxi's world somehow, based on what I heard anyway. Dee is a capable woman and full of magic. She knows how to make portals without the usage of opals. It's Will we should really worry about. Oh sure, he knows about the dragons, but..."

It was obvious that Lust really loved Will and that her concern was genuine. However, she knew as well as everyone in the room that there was no way to tell, at least for the night that Will was okay.

Meanwhile, Will was enjoying his food when he suddenly remembered something important. "Uh, Ma...did you tell Terry that you'd be coming here? I forgot to tell Lust and because of the city curfew, there is a good chance that I may be responsible for a panic attack."

Explaining to Jinxi, Trixi, and the other royals, Will went on, "You see, In Nalith, there are security dragons to make sure the streets are safe from any crimes at night while everyone is supposed to be asleep. The dragons eat anything alive if found wandering when they are out. Since I didn't tell Lust about coming here, she might think I was eaten and I can hardly blame her. If only there was a way to contact..."

Then Will looked at his mother's scouter. "That's it! The scouter! Its a communication device designed to communicate even through the depths of space. Let me see if I remembered mine."  

william-tyler

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:18 am
william-tyler
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1

(You wait until morning before collecting your reward and you cannot time skip the RP yourself or else its god-modding. You can say you killed all the rats and then you go see Lust about the portal. Thank you for editing it.)

Lust was pleased with the work done and then said, "Since you don't know how to make a portal and neither Terry or I have the skills to, we have to find Dee, Rock, and my husband another way. We may just have to wait until morning. The only thing I know about portals is Opals. There are special opals found within the mines passed the forest, but since the city of Nalith is under curfew and we cannot go out there to get to the forest, there is nothing more we can do. I only hope that Will was not devoured by a dragon. I trust that Dee and Rock are safe. Heck, I bet Rock went to Jinxi's world somehow, based on what I heard anyway. Dee is a capable woman and full of magic. She knows how to make portals without the usage of opals. It's Will we should really worry about. Oh sure, he knows about the dragons, but..."

It was obvious that Lust really loved Will and that her concern was genuine. However, she knew as well as everyone in the room that there was no way to tell, at least for the night that Will was okay.

Meanwhile, Will was enjoying his food when he suddenly remembered something important. "Uh, Ma...did you tell Terry that you'd be coming here? I forgot to tell Lust and because of the city curfew, there is a good chance that I may be responsible for a panic attack."

Explaining to Jinxi, Trixi, and the other royals, Will went on, "You see, In Nalith, there are security dragons to make sure the streets are safe from any crimes at night while everyone is supposed to be asleep. The dragons eat anything alive if found wandering when they are out. Since I didn't tell Lust about coming here, she might think I was eaten and I can hardly blame her. If only there was a way to contact..."

Then Will looked at his mother's scouter. "That's it! The scouter! Its a communication device designed to communicate even through the depths of space. Let me see if I remembered mine."

Dee blushed, she hadn't told Terry that she was coming here, but there wasn't any time to. Flipping her scouter on to communications mode, Dee prepared to contact Lust and to tell her that everything was okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:26 pm
empress dee
william-tyler
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1

Dee blushed, she hadn't told Terry that she was coming here, but there wasn't any time to. Flipping her scouter on to communications mode, Dee prepared to contact Lust and to tell her that everything was okay.

Lust picked up the phone and talked to Dee and found out that they were all safe including Will in Jinxi's world. When she heard that, she breathed a sigh of relief and then told Terry where Dee was.

Once the conversation with Dee ended, Lust then told Terry to grab the burlap bag and have Katrina lead him to the dead rats so that the rats can be disposed of properly.  

william-tyler

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:30 pm
william-tyler
empress dee
william-tyler
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1

Lust picked up the phone and talked to Dee and found out that they were all safe including Will in Jinxi's world. When she heard that, she breathed a sigh of relief and then told Terry where Dee was.

Once the conversation with Dee ended, Lust then told Terry to grab the burlap bag and have Katrina lead him to the dead rats so that the rats can be disposed of properly.

Katrina and Princess. Castle.

i went to the lounge room, princess sniff out the first on the floor. i go to another area, princess sniff 4 rats on the floor. i go to another area, princess sniff 6 more rats on the floor. i hope my dog help lust find the rats on the floor since dogs have a strong sense of smell.

"you can feed my dog if you want to. it can't have chocolate and bones at all. you only can feed it dog food. also, i want to make sure it drink water only." the dog was getting tired, hungry, and thirsty. i need to update my notes real quick, take a shower, and take care of my teeth. "i need a room to sleep in too. let me know where my room is at too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:57 am
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
empress dee
william-tyler
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1

i went to the lounge room, princess sniff out the first on the floor. i go to another area, princess sniff 4 rats on the floor. i go to another area, princess sniff 6 more rats on the floor. i hope my dog help lust find the rats on the floor since dogs have a strong sense of smell.

"you can feed my dog if you want to. it can't have chocolate and bones at all. you only can feed it dog food. also, i want to make sure it drink water only." the dog was getting tired, hungry, and thirsty. i need to update my notes real quick, take a shower, and take care of my teeth. "i need a room to sleep in too. let me know where my room is at too."

"You need to look after your own pets," Terry said nonchalantly as he scooped up the rats and put them into the bag, "And you can forget about a shower while you are here. These people bathe in the ocean and that's outside and we cannot go outside. Chew mint gum to take care of your teeth and as for your notes, I have no suggestions there. You'll be sleeping in the pantry tonight with all the food. Your dog can have plenty to eat there. These people are farmers, so they have lots of food. And they need a lot of food to feed 20,002 people every single day. 20,000 kids and 2 adults. I already had my dinner and have already cleaned up, You should always clean up before the sun goes down."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:27 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
empress dee
william-tyler

"You need to look after your own pets," Terry said nonchalantly as he scooped up the rats and put them into the bag, "And you can forget about a shower while you are here. These people bathe in the ocean and that's outside and we cannot go outside. Chew mint gum to take care of your teeth and as for your notes, I have no suggestions there. You'll be sleeping in the pantry tonight with all the food. Your dog can have plenty to eat there. These people are farmers, so they have lots of food. And they need a lot of food to feed 20,002 people every single day. 20,000 kids and 2 adults. I already had my dinner and have already cleaned up, You should always clean up before the sun goes down."

"okay. i understand." left the person to go to the pantry. my dog followed me to the pantry. i sit on the pantry floor. i updated my notes real quick. my dog and i fell asleep on the pantry floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:06 pm
william-tyler
Will was enjoying his food when he suddenly remembered something important. "Uh, Ma...did you tell Terry that you'd be coming here? I forgot to tell Lust and because of the city curfew, there is a good chance that I may be responsible for a panic attack."

empress dee
william-tyler

Mrawya

The king listened to Will and Dee gravely. Then with a glance at his little wife, he said, "Of course you can stay here overnight, if that will keep you out of dragon mouths." Rajeena nodded in agreement, then turned to one of the staff, who stepped forward with a slight nod of understanding.

"Creeou will show you to your rooms when you are ready. We can have your clothes washed or replaced, as you wish." She eyed Dee's unusual apparel with a smile of appreciation. "Or both," she added.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:47 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler
Will was enjoying his food when he suddenly remembered something important. "Uh, Ma...did you tell Terry that you'd be coming here? I forgot to tell Lust and because of the city curfew, there is a good chance that I may be responsible for a panic attack."

empress dee
william-tyler

Mrawya

The king listened to Will and Dee gravely. Then with a glance at his little wife, he said, "Of course you can stay here overnight, if that will keep you out of dragon mouths." Rajeena nodded in agreement, then turned to one of the staff, who stepped forward with a slight nod of understanding.

"Creeou will show you to your rooms when you are ready. We can have your clothes washed or replaced, as you wish." She eyed Dee's unusual apparel with a smile of appreciation. "Or both," she added.

"That would be wonderful," Dee replied, "And at least our people know where we are now. We did leave in kind of a hurry. I could have gotten Will home safely because I can change into a dragon, but that would have also been abusing my privilege of being able to change into one. If I change into one of those dragons I best be prepared to act like one of them. And unless I was informed of a high security alert in Nalith, then yeah, best spend the night here and return to Nalith in the morning. Terry isn't going to like staying at Will's though. He is going to have to sleep in the tunnels, which gets really cold at night. But, that's what he gets for trying to look for me in Nalith when the security dragons are doing their job. I heard there is another visitor at Will's place too. Someone by the name of Katrina and was hired to get rid of rats in the castle. Apparently, Katrina found 10 or more rats!"

Rock nearly choked on his food. "Ma, I am trying to eat here. I don't wanna hear about someone slaughtering creatures of any sort."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games