Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:11 am
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

* veronica gets startled by mr stubbs picking her up, and before she can say anything she gets tossed in the air only to be caught by the shadow knight. Before she can protest and say anything she hears mr stubbs call her an it and brushing her off, and then keeps silent and does nothing, but lowers the smile on her face. Then her hat falls off*

User Image
*the shadow knight looks down at veronica, then quickly looks back up with a slight blush in his face.*
"Um... Would help me set her back on her feet?"
*He asks Luminova.*

"Of course."
*She says, taking Veronica under the arms and lifting her up.*

*As Luminova lifts up Veronica's top half, The Shadow knight shifts his hands to Veronica's hips and sets her down on her feet.*
"Are you alright?"
*He asks her.*
*not being completely healed, veronica has trouble standing up, she tried only to shake and fall. Through out this she keeps silent. Elsewhere there is some bantering in the back between vanessa and her blessed being Hailey*

"Beloved, hold her up for me."

*At Luminova's request, the Shadow Knight scoops Veronica up into his arms, with his right supporting her back and holding her right shoulder, and his left sipporting her legs, from behind the knees.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:17 am
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Of course."

*As Luminova lifts up Veronica's top half, The Shadow knight shifts his hands to Veronica's hips and sets her down on her feet.*
"Are you alright?"
*He asks her.*
*not being completely healed, veronica has trouble standing up, she tried only to shake and fall. Through out this she keeps silent. Elsewhere there is some bantering in the back between vanessa and her blessed being Hailey*

*At Luminova's request, the Shadow Knight scoops Veronica up into his arms, with his right supporting her back and holding her right shoulder, and his left supporting her legs, from behind the knees.*

*Luminova spreads her wings and throws out her hands with her wrist bent at a 90 degree angle with her fingers spread. She shines and burns with a bright holy light and focuses on Veronica, fully healing her wounds and aches. Her light then goes out as her wings disappear once again in a burst of feathers, and she lowers her hands.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:26 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Of course."

"Are you alright?"
*He asks her.*

*At Luminova's request, the Shadow Knight scoops Veronica up into his arms, with his right supporting her back and holding her right shoulder, and his left supporting her legs, from behind the knees.*

*Luminova spreads her wings and throws out her hands with her wrist bent at a 90 degree angle with her fingers spread. She shines and burns with a bright holy light and focuses on Veronica, fully healing her wounds and aches. Her light then goes out as her wings disappear once again in a burst of feathers, and she lowers her hands.*

User Image
*The Shadow Knight then sets Veronica down on her feet.*
"As I was saying before that rude interruption..."
*He continues, turning toward Luminova.*
"Have you given any thought as to when we should meet each other's families to get their permissions to marry?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:30 am
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross

User Image
"Have you given any thought as to when we should meet each other's families to get their permissions to marry?"

*Luminova continues on, in search of a good place to set up the hospice.*
"Every time I think about it, I become afraid..."
*She answers.*
"Our kinds do not normally get along, I fear our families will not approve of our marrying..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:13 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross

User Image

*She answers.*
"Our kinds do not normally get along, I fear our families will not approve of our marrying..."

User Image
"I'm pretty sure that you got nothing to worry about from my family, They're nearly all home grown Gaians."
*The Shadow Knight responds.*
"And, once the Patriarch give us his blessing, then nobody from my family will be aloud to object, regardless of personal feelings... Where I come from, his word is law, and nobody is powerful enough to challenge him. I'm sure he'll love you... Your kind, beautiful, wise, self sacrificing, humble, and without prejudice."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:39 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross

User Image

*veronica stands up better and then spreads out all 200 giant peacock tail feathers out and instead of all ofbthem burnt there are only a couple thst look like they are regenerating. After their release all of the eye patterns seem to be aimed at mr stubbs*  

VanessaXross

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:09 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
*Aidar looks back over his shoulder. They had been traveling through the forest for some time and the edge of the forest was no longer visible. All he can see is endless trees and darkness. He then looks up to try and get his barrings on the condition of the moon, but can see nothing, just a thick canopy of foliage and small glimpses of the stars beyond, through small breaches in the over brush.*
" Think we should stop here."
*He tells Kai. He then turns back toward the rest of the caravan starts waving his right hand, in a beckoning gesture.*
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*
Keep it movin, keep it movin, we'll res here, behind me... Everyone, behind me, behind, me, we'll camp there..."
*veronica, still clinging to mr stubbs back tries to shake off her hat and making some grinting noises*
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"Not where it counts, your not..."
*The Shadow knight counters.*
"Not in here!"
*He flattens his hand over hear heart.*
"Here, you are exactly like an Angel and are no different from them..."

"Angels do not marry, or develop love like there is between a man and a women."

"Do you really think that honey has any appeal what so ever to a Vampire?"
*He asks.*
"We prefer iron, honey is nothing more than just naturally processed sugar. I'd sooner call you "Apple"."
*With his words, he kisses her again.*
"You brought me back from the dead... You will always be MY Angel... Speaking of which- "

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs is carrying Veronica passed the two lovers, when he turns his head and sees them embracing.*
"Disgusting..."
*He hisses* evil
"Where in the 7 Hells, is that man's honor as a demon!? I know she's beautiful, even I can see that... But she an enemy of darkness! Everybody knows, that Demons do breed with Fae!... At least not consensually, and the resulting bastards are often rejected by both parents as abominations..."
*He thinks to himself, turning toward the embracing couple.*
"And, I'm pretty sure that this bothersome girl is all healed, by now..."
*Mr Stubbs takes a deep breath and reaching over his head, crabs Veronica by her ribs and flips her up over his head.*
"Something for your woman, traitor!"
*And with those words, he casts her down onto the two, to where the shadow Knight's head is awkwardly between her legs.*

User Image
*The Shadow Knight leans back as he catches Veronica, but does not fall over. Still holding her upside down from around the waist with his head between her legs, he looks blankly at Mr. Stubbs.*
User Image
"I don't know what *gasp* is wrong with that."
*Mr. Stubbs says.*
It should have *gasps* been healed by now, *wheeze* fix it!"
*And with those words, he turns and continues northeast, toward Aidar.
Aidar stares at Mr. Stubbs intently with his ears flat and his tail swishing side to side.*
User Image
"What?.."
*Mr. Stubs asks, stopping in front of Aidar.*
Still behind Aidar following him. Akumachi bears witness to the events that have transpired" ....Stubbs.... Do you not know the concept of love?" She says turning her attention towards him. "You should seize the oppertunity while you can, we all can see that someone cares for you more then you do yourself"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:06 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
*Aidar looks back over his shoulder. They had been traveling through the forest for some time and the edge of the forest was no longer visible. All he can see is endless trees and darkness. He then looks up to try and get his barrings on the condition of the moon, but can see nothing, just a thick canopy of foliage and small glimpses of the stars beyond, through small breaches in the over brush.*
" Think we should stop here."
*He tells Kai. He then turns back toward the rest of the caravan starts waving his right hand, in a beckoning gesture.*
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*
Keep it movin, keep it movin, we'll res here, behind me... Everyone, behind me, behind, me, we'll camp there..."
*veronica, still clinging to mr stubbs back tries to shake off her hat and making some grinting noises*
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Angels do not marry, or develop love like there is between a man and a women."

"Do you really think that honey has any appeal what so ever to a Vampire?"
*He asks.*
"We prefer iron, honey is nothing more than just naturally processed sugar. I'd sooner call you "Apple"."
*With his words, he kisses her again.*
"You brought me back from the dead... You will always be MY Angel... Speaking of which- "

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs is carrying Veronica passed the two lovers, when he turns his head and sees them embracing.*
"Disgusting..."
*He hisses* evil
"Where in the 7 Hells, is that man's honor as a demon!? I know she's beautiful, even I can see that... But she an enemy of darkness! Everybody knows, that Demons do breed with Fae!... At least not consensually, and the resulting bastards are often rejected by both parents as abominations..."
*He thinks to himself, turning toward the embracing couple.*
"And, I'm pretty sure that this bothersome girl is all healed, by now..."
*Mr Stubbs takes a deep breath and reaching over his head, crabs Veronica by her ribs and flips her up over his head.*
"Something for your woman, traitor!"
*And with those words, he casts her down onto the two, to where the shadow Knight's head is awkwardly between her legs.*

User Image
*The Shadow Knight leans back as he catches Veronica, but does not fall over. Still holding her upside down from around the waist with his head between her legs, he looks blankly at Mr. Stubbs.*
User Image
"I don't know what *gasp* is wrong with that."
*Mr. Stubbs says.*
It should have *gasps* been healed by now, *wheeze* fix it!"
*And with those words, he turns and continues northeast, toward Aidar.
Aidar stares at Mr. Stubbs intently with his ears flat and his tail swishing side to side.*
User Image
"What?.."
*Mr. Stubs asks, stopping in front of Aidar.*
Still behind Aidar following him. Akumachi bears witness to the events that have transpired" ....Stubbs.... Do you not know the concept of love?" She says turning her attention towards him. "You should seize the opportunity while you can, we all can see that someone cares for you more then you do yourself"

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs turns back to Akumachi and steps toward her, until he towers menacingly over her. his green eyes shining sinisterly in the dark.*
"The dead *gasp* cannot love."
*He answers, in a raspy growling voice.*
"With me, she will find *gasp* only a broken heart, *wheeze* I am already dead."
*He then clutches the scar on his cheat, with his left paw.*
"I.. was slain the day, *gasp* that this wound was *wheeze* inflicted upon me. That day... *gasp* that all my hopes and dreams... All that I ever was... and *gasp* all that I will ever be... It all faded away, to be lost, forever.... With my only legacy, *gasp* to prove to the world that I existed, *wheeze* being my uncounted bastards, *gasp* who will never know their father... She does not really want me... I am not right for her."
*And with those words, he turns and leaves.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:19 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image

*She answers.*

User Image
"I'm pretty sure that you got nothing to worry about from my family, They're nearly all home grown Gaians."
"And, once the Patriarch give us his blessing, then nobody from my family will be aloud to object, regardless of personal feelings... Where I come from, his word is law, and nobody is powerful enough to challenge him. I'm sure he'll love you... Your kind, beautiful, wise, self sacrificing, humble, and without prejudice."

"I am a horse..."
*Luminova says, sadly.*
"That is what they will see me as... Just a horse with a horn on it's head..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:57 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image

*She answers.*

"I am a horse..."
*Luminova says, sadly.*

User Image
*We both know that Unicorns are not horses, my lady... And so do they."
*The knight counters.*
"They will think that your are one of, if not THE most beautiful woman they have ever seen. The women the envy you, and the men will envy me, and they will ALL love you."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:19 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image

*She answers.*

"I am a horse..."
*Luminova says, sadly.*

User Image
*The knight counters.*
"They will think that your are one of, if not THE most beautiful woman they have ever seen. The women the envy you, the men will envy me, and they will ALL love you."

"well, assuming you're right, there is still my family, and i fear they present the biggest threat to our union..."
*Luminova frowns.*
"I am certain they will will not approve of our marrying... In my world, you will be hated and loathed. People may even try to kill you! And, my father isn't that kind of person that you say "no" to. Further more, I am also certain to be punished for granting you immunity to sunlight..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:23 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image

*She answers.*

"I am a horse..."
*Luminova says, sadly.*

User Image
*The knight counters.*
"They will think that your are one of, if not THE most beautiful woman they have ever seen. The women the envy you, the men will envy me, and they will ALL love you."

"well, assuming you're right, there is still my family, and i fear they present the biggest threat to our union..."
*Luminova frowns.*
"I am certain they will will not approve of our marrying... In my world, you will be hated and loathed. People may even try to kill you! And, my father isn't that kind of person that you say "no" to. Further more, I am also certain to be punished for granting you immunity to sunlight..."

User Image
*The Vampire now becomes concerned, realizing that her people will likely treat her the same way Mr. Stubbs has been treating him.*
"What kind of punishment are we talking about, here?"
*He asks.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:34 pm
*veronica flies up a few feet in the air, getting ready unpack. Elsewhere the bickering gets louder as Vanessa and Hailey walk side by side, as they begin passing Aidar and company*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:47 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"I am a horse..."
*Luminova says, sadly.*

User Image
*The knight counters.*

*Luminova frowns.*

User Image
*The Vampire now becomes concerned, realizing that her people will likely treat her the same way Mr. Stubbs has been treating him.*
*He asks.*

"Cruelties are very rare in the Undying Realms, so they would likely kill you, and imprison me... Possibly in the Hells of Mandos, some other place, such as the Underworld of Hades. At the worst, My father might cut you down, before my very eyes, and then banish me to the Demon World, which as you know, is in fact a death sentence. A terrible one, at that, as I likely would not be allowed to die right away... I would suffer greatly at the hands of the dark ones, as they use me however they see fit to amuse themselves and be put through the worst tortures their malicious minds can conceive..."
*Her voice begins to break, as she continues to describe the awful fate that may await her.*
"And then... Once they have grown bored with me... "
*Luminova begins to sob.*
"I... I don't..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:27 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"I am a horse..."
*Luminova says, sadly.*

User Image
*The knight counters.*

*Luminova frowns.*

User Image
*He asks.*

"Cruelties are very rare in the Undying Realms, so they would likely kill you, and imprison me... Possibly in the Hells of Mandos, some other place, such as the Underworld of Hades. At the worst, My father might cut you down, before my very eyes, and then banish me to the Demon World, which as you know, is in fact a death sentence. A terrible one, at that, as I likely would not be allowed to die right away... I would suffer greatly at the hands of the dark ones, as they use me however they see fit to amuse themselves and be put through the worst tortures their malicious minds can conceive..."
*Her voice begins to break, as she continues to describe the awful fate that may await her.*
"And then... Once they have grown bored with me... "
*Luminova begins to sob.*
"I... I don't..."

User Image
*He immediately turns toward her and puts out his hand with bent and a 90 degree angle, as if to signal "stop" and presses his palm against her mouth and nose, stopping them both in their tracks.*
"Stop."
*He says, not wanting to think about that. He knows exactly what she was implying and doesn't want to even think about what an entire wold of Beings like Mr.Stubbs would to to her, a helpless and pacifistic woman, that they would all hate and despise just for not being one of them... They wouldn't just beat and mutilate her... They would subject her to every violation they can think of... they might even do worse than kill her... They could corrupt her... Break her spirit and kill her personality, leaving her just an empty shell... a lingering shadow of what she once was... a sickly pet for cruel masters, while she either slowly died from despair, or grew to love the violations.*
"That horror is more likely to happen, if the DON"T get their blessing, and just elope and they come for you to find us together, and possibly with children... And they WILL come for you... Be it 100 or even 1,000 years... Eventually, your family will feel that you've been gone for too long, and come looking. After all, you're the crown princess, and are destined to succeed your mother as queen. And when they find us, it won't be just us that suffer that fate... our children will, as well. Your father will see them as abominations and kill them in front of you, along with me. And then since you have already bore the children of a dark one, such as I, he will think it fitting to banish you to the Demon World to more children of the dark ones that you love so much... We have to tell them, before that can happen.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games