Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Kitty Cosplayer11

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:27 pm
oh, my names ray-ray!(really thats my name) heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:47 am
I'm Dean I live in Colorado, age 15
This is a mule and like my name says, I'm half asian, and born in the year of the monkey, I was invited to this guild, and I desided to join, I'm questing for a Nitemare Parasol for my main acount, its 25,000 gold, I have about 10,000 gold alltogether.  

Half Asian Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:02 pm

tommynocker

im shard thats all
i kinda want a celeberty date thats the only thing left on my dream avvie and im the guild idiot  
I’m a super, I’m a nothing, I’m a no one, goin’ nowhere fast,
But I don’t care, but I don’t care.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:43 pm
Hi, I'm new since the end of June. My goal is an aquatica. I would like gaia to provide more purple tattoo options. I'm 38, and currently hepling my 5 and 11 yr olds. with there barbies (the name the youngest calls her avi). Unfortunately, I was hacked less than a month of joining. It P***es me off. But I'm hanging in there, I've learned the importance of constantly changing passwords.  

Purple Gray Dragon

Dugichan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Hi , I'm papa_neo_dude , I fish , I'm old , I cant remember what it was I was gonna say , nuf said smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:30 am
Hello all. My name is Renee. I joined Gaia in April with my first account because I wanted to play Word Bump (it had come up in a search for word games, which I love). I got hooked speeding through to level 90 and selling the items on the marketplace. I got promptly banned a week later. I scratched my head, started a new account, then got banned again. Rinse and repeat a couple more times. After furious emails back and forth with a number of moderators, I found out that the amount of Word Bump I was playing was somehow getting me banned, which shouldn't happen at all. An investigation was launched by whoever programs Gaia and Word Bump is now no more (at least not in a profitable capacity). crying

So, I was pretty sad/mad for a while and then started this account, swearing to play the Gaian games only moderately and to make money by playing the marketplace. I love the marketplace, now. Something about making fake money is just so addicting. Who knows why. I adore sealed envelopes. Between the 1st and 15th of every month, the gold just rolls in. I don't really dabble in store-bought things because the turnover is just too slow for me. I can't really decide what my next goal is, but I guess the Angelic Sash does look nice. It'll take me a few more months to make quite that much though, since I keep spending gold almost as fast as I make it. sweatdrop  

Mercurial Menace

Guardiandevil67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:16 pm
Im Cassandra,
i live on the west coast and im 16.
I love debates and long conversations, idk im just an i depth sort of person.
if you want to start up a conversatioin jsut pm me, i'll be happy to respond!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:28 pm
hey pplz im a happy go lucky guy jk, hey pplz its my 18 b-day dont b afraid so say wuts up exclaim  

Fluffy Sempai

Twitchflip

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:30 pm
Im Jason i live in wisconsin my dream is to finish my dream avitar so i work the market place as hard as i can cause 267k isnt jsut gona fall into my lap lol

-TN  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:54 am
Hey, my name is Emmi, I'm 12and 1/2, I'm currently questing 11.5k, right now I have about 6.6k so I'm pretty desperet.... lol

~Emmi~  

EmmiGirl123

The Earl of Millennium

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:49 pm
Hello as you can tell my Name is Earl" im 15" but everyone can call me Sonny"my real name". I just was requested to join by Living Ink, I want to thank Living Ink for giving me the experince to join a guild like this. I've Been a member on Gaia Since 2117, to me this is once in a life time for me. As you can tell im Broke not long ago i was scammed by a hacker so i had to scrap money and its hard so any donations could be nice. But anyways it was nice speaking to u guys i hoped i could be a great assit to Reality. sweatdrop sweatdrop Man that was hard  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:43 am
I'm gabriel; living in san diego, CA. my marketplace goal is to get an ancient katana to complete my avi and then from there see how high I can go  

hg-lumin

DarkJay7991

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:50 am
My Name Is Jay and I live in New York. I have joined gaia since 2006 but have been on gaia since 3 months after my initical joining of gaia. My goals is to get the Chyaku Norisu Scarf and the G blade. That is much easier than my old goal which I gave up and that was to get the OMG hat. I donate to my friends and try to help them out in thier dream avi's and I do pretty good in the Marketplace. I try to give people the best prices while I myself also benfit from having people buy it. I use tektek to help me on my pricing and try to stay in the limit of less than average but higher than low. So I have been prettty succesful in the Marketplace.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:43 pm
Well, my name you may ask? You can call me Draco. I am working on getting plasma gear at the moment, which is why I am commenting. I have been on for almost a year now. I like to surf the market place when I should be doing my school work. (like right now) and I love to buy event items and sell them when they are much more expensive.  

Maleficent Draco

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

chefBLT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:45 am
well my name is Lee i live in the oh so great state of Ohio (can only wish it was great) 19 years of age my goal is to become a market place millionair but as of now i havent broke a 100k yet but still working on it
ive been on gaia since 2006 but i did have another account when gaia first started but i forgot the password and i guess it got erased well so its happens  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff