Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:46 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo smiled. "She certainly sounds like a character."
Shinji nodded.
"Mmm-Hmm!"

"I'll be going out for a few minutes, if you like I could borrow a wheel chair and you could come with me, or you could stay here, which do you prefer?" Shinji asked with a smile.

Chiyo raised an eyebrow. "I have an even better idea." She bit her thumb then preformed several hand seals. "Summoning no Jutsu!" she said as she placed her hand on the floor in front of her. A huge rat the size of a person appeared in the room. It had a pair of sai's strapped to its waist and a patch over one eye. From the look of him he had been in many battles.
"Gah, what do you want now?" it said irritably.
"Shinji-san, this is Kino. Kino, you are to be my transportation for now."
The rat rolled it's eyes. "Don't you ever think I have more important things to do than be your nursemaid?" Kino asked rudely.
Chiyo fell forward onto Kino's back and positioned herself comfortably.
"Kino I do not care what food you were stealing or what female rat you were chasing. You will help me because I ask you nicely."
Kino grumbled, but complied.
Shinji promptly fainted.

"Oh my, it seems that was a bit to much for him." Chiyo said, "Wake him up Kino."
Kino took the end of his tail and lightly wrapped the boy's head. "Hey you, wake up!"
"Be gentle!" Chiyo said fiercly.
Shinji regained conciousness and opened an eye. He opened an eye, and saw the rat, once again. He jumped back and drew a kunai,
"Stay away from Chiyo-san!" He yelled.

"What are you blthering about boy? I've half a mind to-"
Kino was cut off by Chiyo's not so subtle twist of his ear.
"Hush." she said to him. Then she turned to the frightened Shinji and smiled. "It's ok, he means no harm. I summoned him here with a summoning jutsu."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:58 am
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Hytoshi grabbed the paper. "Yea I know I just trained for the Exams a while ago..." He said. "Can you tell me what time it is now?"

The man shook his head slowly. He pointed at he paper and stood silently. His eyes looked dull, but oddly had a sharpness to them.
"Oh. Ok then. Can you speak? I haven't heard a word from you yet." he says.

The man shook his head. He noticed other chuunin heading fotr the harbor so he headed there as well. Perhaps the exam whould be held there.
He walked along the path to the harbor. "So you new around here?"

The man's eyes moved to the young man and after a moment went back to the path. He nodded slowly.
Hytoshi looks at the man's arm. "Were you in a battle?"

Again the man nodded, then placed a hand on his throat.
"You lost your voice?" Hytoshi asked.  

m00nPanda

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:01 pm
Dragon Sneeze
"Hush." she said to him. Then she turned to the frightened Shinji and smiled. "It's ok, he means no harm. I summoned him here with a summoning jutsu."
"B-but he's evil!" Shinji said eyeing the rat's eyepatch. Shinji put his kunai away. Shinji muttered something a gestured towards the door.
"C'mon, were going now, be gentle with Chiyo." Shinji snapped at the rat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:20 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"B-but he's evil!" Shinji said eyeing the rat's eyepatch. Shinji put his kunai away. Shinji muttered something a gestured towards the door.
"C'mon, were going now, be gentle with Chiyo." Shinji snapped at the rat.

Kino went to say something, but again Chiyo tweaked his ear. Grumbling Kino followed Shinji with Chiyo positioned firmly on his back.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:21 am
Nitroxic 4jer

The man nooded. Made made his hand into a claw like gesture and raked it across his face and throat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:19 am
Kai went top his cabin and started looking through his shelf of scrolls.
"Where did I put that scroll." Kai thought to himself.  

Kai Hyugiha

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:59 am
((to comment on what was said to me in OOC form, unless I know what time of day it is in a major post, I will not be able to say what time of day it is, until than I must rely on what I see around me at times or what I feel is being done. No discriptions in day or weather, does not mean I will know what it is. So again i'm sorry, but please dont be rude and say something like that, rather just say something like, I dont think its dark or such, something like that.))

Shin walked the village back and forth. He felt as if people are to busy to help him find out what to do, he thought he should move on to another village and just hunt for the two people he only knows by voice, and give up on what the kind voice told him about coming here and becomeing a strong ninja.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:38 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((to comment on what was said to me in OOC form, unless I know what time of day it is in a major post, I will not be able to say what time of day it is, until than I must rely on what I see around me at times or what I feel is being done. No discriptions in day or weather, does not mean I will know what it is. So again i'm sorry, but please dont be rude and say something like that, rather just say something like, I dont think its dark or such, something like that.))

Shin walked the village back and forth. He felt as if people are to busy to help him find out what to do, he thought he should move on to another village and just hunt for the two people he only knows by voice, and give up on what the kind voice told him about coming here and becomeing a strong ninja.
((I was being blunt. I can't help it if i'm tactless. And before you go on with some self-righteous comment let me make it clear that I was born this way so it's something I can just magically change.))  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:21 am
(( sweatdrop Aheheh. Now, now...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:31 am
Silly Genji
(( sweatdrop Aheheh. Now, now...))
((It's true though sweatdrop he is very blunt))  

liz_bliz_inc

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:18 pm
((*sighs* blunt or not, I still see no reason for you to have fixed something such as that since your not the mod of the thread.))

Shin walked towards the gates of the village. His mind with only thoughts of how he feeled like he failed some how. He held his things on his back and walked towards them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:47 pm
((psst...kirby...are our characters still talking? o_O)))  

The Jenoine

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:58 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer

The man nooded. Made made his hand into a claw like gesture and raked it across his face and throat.
"Oh so you got cut by an animal or something? That must've hurt." he said with a wince. "By the way what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:20 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Rio was looking through his wallet, at his picture he kept in it. The first one showed his mother holding him as a baby, with his father next to her. They were both in their Anbu commander uniforms, and his father had the face that said he was not happy to be having his picture taken, but willing to do it for Iris. His mother's eye's were like his, but her hair was dark green also, a sign of a pure blooded Ohmu clansmen, which was long and tide in the middle with one band. Raith had his usually look of shaggy, ungromed dark grey hair and his blood red eyes, a sign of his Kama blood.

The next photo was the first one with his genin teammates and his teach, his father, would had long since started wear his own clothing in place of Jonin fatigues. He wore all black clothing that covered his entire body, concealing the 475 pounds of liquid metal training wieghts he wore. And you could also see his 6 ninja-adept swords placed in pairs by his shoulder, waist and on the small of his back. His eyes were both grey though, since he had taken the eyes from a Tao clansmen he killed that betrayed the vortex region. He once agian did not look amused at the picture taking situation he was in.

the last photos Rio looked at were a few of him and Reena messing around, giving each other noggies and rabbit ears and other silly crap, he remembered they were incredibly board that day. As he looked at the pistures he toyed with a small square box in his hand, fliping the top open and shut again, a glint of somthing shiny bearly seeable as he did so.

Rio put his wallet back in his pocket and th esmall box in the same jar as his tomo tree, which was probably one of the safest and most secure places on him, and sealed the lid. He then got up and walked to the front of the boat and onto the wooden post that stuck out the front and sat down on it, assumed a meditation postition, and held his body up with one hand, concentrating on his charka control and waiting for the ships to get going.

((When is everyone(all the chunins at least) going to make their way to the ships? They wouldn't wait forever))  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:32 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer

"Oh so you got cut by an animal or something? That must've hurt." he said with a wince. "By the way what's your name?"

The man simply ignored that last question. After all he had no way to answer it. They finally arrived at the docks and the man waited for more information.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games