Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:51 pm

anime_merrick
Now that the new manga has come out.....concerning the 298 bodies he has, he probably turned them into different puppets and sealed them in scrolls - hence him having the 3rd Kazekage puppet.
that is seriously F*ed up with the 3rd being his puppet
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:32 pm

Yeah, but it's turned out to be interesting. 3nodding

anime_merrick

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:19 am

I'm just gald the great Jiraiya sama is back mrgreen mrgreen
(favorite characture)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:18 am

anime_merrick
Yeah, but it's turned out to be interesting. 3nodding
that wold be a bunch of bs if Sasori was the one who killed him though stare

liz_bliz_inc

Animeistro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:29 pm

Sasori nedds to die, seriously, Sakura needs some glory.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:51 pm

Animeistro
i personally think the real Sasori looks cool, like a younger, cooler Faust (though he's cool too)Though yeah, he does need to die, or be smacked so hard that he turns good. That seems to be Naurto's specialty rofl mrgreen

liz_bliz_inc

Animeistro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:20 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Animeistro
i personally think the real Sasori looks cool, like a younger, cooler Faust (though he's cool too)Though yeah, he does need to die, or be smacked so hard that he turns good. That seems to be Naurto's specialty rofl mrgreen
Yeah, but Naruto seems to be in his pissed off Kyuubi form, so I don't think there will be any friend making with Sasori.
And yeah, Sasori looks cool.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:07 pm

I agree... Sasori looks pretty awesome.
Chiyoba and Sakura need to get some kind of victory out of this thing... Sakura has pretty much been an annoying burden up until the 2 year jump. I'd like to see something interesting out of her, for once.

chouzan

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:48 am

Animeistro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Animeistro
Yeah, but Naruto seems to be in his pissed off Kyuubi form, so I don't think there will be any friend making with Sasori.
And yeah, Sasori looks cool.
the pissed off fox form seems to be the best time to do it actually (See Gaara)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:29 am

i just read the raw 267, and it looks cool, can't read the text, but it looks like Sasori deffinently has a lot up his sleeves, or his puppet's sleeves twisted . That, and the grandma uses those two scrolls she took with her, Sasori's gonna get a blast from the past, two of them actually. mrgreen

liz_bliz_inc

Furyion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:56 am

So I'm thinking that Chiyoba's puppets are Sasori's parents. Anyone agree?

I like how this whole story line is proceeding. So far we've already had a "death" of a major character and a bunch of fights that are going to be awesome to work out. Gai vs Gai and Lee vs Lee... *sigh* I can't wait for this story line to hit the anime. I can only hope that they end up fleshing out the clone fights.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:32 am

Hi I'm new here and did u all read the new Naruto chapter? what do u think about Sasori? don't u think he's so young looking cuz he knows the technique that Oruchimaru uses?

Tatemyuu

Chisao the Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:43 am

Yeah, yeah. I'm new here. I have a question though. Are Sasuke and Naruto friends or not? It's to hard to tell. One minute they're fighting, the next they're helping each other. It's all to odd. rolleyes
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:24 pm

Chisao the Angel
Yeah, yeah. I'm new here. I have a question though. Are Sasuke and Naruto friends or not? It's to hard to tell. One minute they're fighting, the next they're helping each other. It's all to odd. rolleyes

At first it was just sort of a begrudging friendship because they were on the same team, but over the time they've become fairly good friends. Sakura knows Naruto's feelings about her and Naruto has taken her lack of love in stride. They're pretty good friends now, though. Their bickering is just something that happens when people are together for too long.

Furyion

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:15 pm

i think they need to stop with the filler anime episodes, they're starting to get annoying, especially the new one. Like that would have chuunin guards in a high security prison with s-class criminals, yeah right, they would have nothing but ninja's like Genma and Kakashi strength in the place. plus, if a person can just bend his cell's bars open and escape whenever they want, then you WOULDN'T PUT THEM IN A STANDARD PRISON CELL, IDIOTS!!
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games