Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:01 pm
Zella L.
Holy hell. These are awesome items.
I'm totally ready to do some art for them, anyone interested in a fullbody traditional for two letters?

I can't believe that in one item, there's three pairs of horns andthe phantom half mask. So awesome. >=D

There is one pair think is perfect for you. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:15 pm
Diana Vulpes
Zella L.
Holy hell. These are awesome items.
I'm totally ready to do some art for them, anyone interested in a fullbody traditional for two letters?

I can't believe that in one item, there's three pairs of horns andthe phantom half mask. So awesome. >=D

There is one pair think is perfect for you. 3nodding

I think so too. >=) Maybe I'll mess around with outfits and see if I can make it match if I get it. =3  

Zella L.

Zella L.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:39 pm
Oh yes! YES. A mysterious benefactor sent one to me!! Thank you so much, whoever you are (although I have a theory...;D)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:49 pm
Once more, Shugo loves the items.

Wish the halo had another pose, something, anything, it feels kinda dull.

3nodding heart

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:53 pm
Shugotenshi Kitsune
Once more, Shugo loves the items.

Wish the halo had another pose, something, anything, it feels kinda dull.

3nodding heart

I was rather suprised it didn't, but then again what else are you going to do with a halo?

When I realized this litterally is a re-release of the original with a different colored, it made sense that it had no other pose. Is just a little extra something special to celebrate the 100th month of Thank You items. Still spiffy and I plan to use it quite a lot, been really wanting a more decent looking halo type item I could use.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:08 pm
Why are people saying 100 months? The site hasn't been around for 8 years. If you mean 100 monthly collectible items, then that makes sense.  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:12 pm
Eddily
Why are people saying 100 months? The site hasn't been around for 8 years. If you mean 100 monthly collectible items, then that makes sense.

Yes Ed, 100 months of cllectables. xd Or in other words, just over 8 years. 8 years and 4 months to be exact.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:20 pm
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

Yes Ed, 100 months of cllectables. xd Or in other words, just over 8 years. 8 years and 4 months to be exact.

8.3 actually. blaugh

So then why are people saying 100 months?  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:23 pm
Eddily

8.3 actually. blaugh

whee

Because it is the 100th month anniversary of when Gaia started offering monthly collectables. The Mythril Halo is in tribute to that and the first collectable item.

BTW 8.3 is rounding down, more accurate is to say 8 and a third.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:31 pm
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

8.3 actually. blaugh

whee

Because it is the 100th month anniversary of when Gaia started offering monthly collectables. The Mythril Halo is in tribute to that and the first collectable item.

BTW 8.3 is rounding down, more accurate is to say 8 and a third.

But no it's not, it's only been 4 years...I'm confused.

Yes, I know.  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:44 pm
Eddily

Yes, I know.

eek
xd

OY!

You are right. This is what I get for not checking things out for myself. XD Has been exactly 4 years, or in other words 48 months. For the life of me I don't know why people have been saying 100. They got the collectables mixed up with how long Gaia has been around? *shrugs* In any case, still... 4 years.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:47 pm
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

Yes, I know.

eek
xd

OY!

You are right. This is what I get for not checking things out for myself. XD Has been exactly 4 years, or in other words 48 months. For the life of me I don't know why people have been saying 100. They got the collectables mixed up with how long Gaia has been around? *shrugs* In any case, still... 4 years.

Thank you! I knew I was right. xd  

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:53 pm
Eddily

(Giggles) Yep, the halo is celebrating the 100th item release. It also manages to fall on the aniversary of the original halo release. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:57 pm
Krissim Klaw
Eddily

(Giggles) Yep, the halo is celebrating the 100th item release. It also manages to fall on the aniversary of the original halo release. XD

Alright, I knew that what they were trying to say. razz  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:58 pm
Krissim Klaw
Eddily

But we are past 100 items. ninja

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games