Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:19 am
Branwen watches a stranger come inside the den to rest. He was a stranger but didn't seem like a threat. She continued to watch Zayra and wagged her tail at Runningpaw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:25 pm
(Hello, I'm new to this and I am not sure how to correctly introduce my self and stuff. sweatdrop redface (plz help) )  

WingedVampireAngel

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:27 am
((Greetings WingedVampireAngel! Welcome to the guild. I'm princesslunabluewolf. . .character's names is Branwen. I'll be happy to assist you however i can. First make sure you made a profile in the guild. We have an introductury area here in the guild as well. Just introduce your character in any room. Eveythings pretty random. Read previous messages that may help as well. The guild leaders are always willing to assist you with any questions. Don't be shy. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:46 pm
((Thanx heart *hugs. Minde if I join in?))  

WingedVampireAngel

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:35 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen watches a stranger come inside the den to rest. He was a stranger but didn't seem like a threat. She continued to watch Zayra and wagged her tail at Runningpaw.

Akeji woke up from his nap. His eyes got used to the dark, and he could clearly see the other residents of the den. "Ah, hello. I am Ake. Please don't be dissapointed in my intrusion, you see, I have no true den for myself. I haven't a family"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:58 pm
Yunnora steps into the den and looks around to see others inside. She takes another step in shyly. "Um, sorry for my intrusion. I was traveling with my pack but their..."She paused sadly. "I have no where else to go..."
She droped on one knee and formaly gave the old salute of her clan. "I am Yunnora, from the Moonlight Shadow clan."  

WingedVampireAngel

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:26 am
Branwen glanced at Akeji who woke up and at Yunnora too. "Greetings Akeji and Yunnora. I'm Branwen. And this is my daughter Zayra." she said with a welcoming smile. " The both of you are very welcome to stay here. I seem to meet new wolves eachday. So don't worry!" said Branwen with another smile. "Umm there's some oxen here if your hungry." she added to the newcomers. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:47 pm
Zayra looked at the new wolves. She leaned over her mother and barked a greeting to them. "Hi! Welcome to the pack." She said from behind her mother, her tail wagging.  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:56 pm
Branwen was smiling at the newcomers. She was glad Zayra seem eagered to greet the newcomers as she was. "Hungry Zayra? There's some Oxen." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:16 pm
Yunnora was glad to be excepted and gratefully took their offering of food. Eating her fill, she watched Branwen and Zayra happly together and started wishing of her own family. Taking a place in the den, she took off her worrior armor and watched all of the other clan members. "Wow, things back at my den were way more savage than this. I suprised its so peaceful, with the war against the cat demons and all."She mumbled to herself smiling.  

WingedVampireAngel

iconstonedragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:38 am
Slighter stood outside the cave. He was visible to three wolves. But he decided to enter slowly. There could be any number of wolves inside. As he walked in he saw a whole pack. His red eyes took in every movement. He sat in the entrance, not wanting to intrude upon anything. His black coat made him almost impossible to see against the night sky. ((if its not night, it is now wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:42 pm
Yunnora looked up from her little nap and saw into the darkness, a black wolf. Hopping up she slowly aproached him and inspected him with a quick glance. "Hey, I'm new here."She smiled holding out her hand to shake his. "Havn't seen you before."She said wipping the dirt from her hands and laughed nervously for her dirtyness.  

WingedVampireAngel

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:23 pm
Akeji listened to Branwens words with an indescribable excitement. He decided he should be as polite as he could, and think about his words carefully. " Hello Branwen! Zayra! Yunnora!! Thank you for welcoming me into your den. Oh, and don't worry, I've just eaten..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:29 pm
Still shaking with thoughts of a possible new future, Akeji decided to talk to some more of occupants of the den. After making himself know, he returned to Branwen and Zayra to talk. "I've never had a problem with food, don't worry about supplying me. I can catch food enough for myself easy."  

Akegura Hirou

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:39 pm
Akeji, being a pup, Began to tear up, with all the excitement, and meeting all the new people. Embarrassed, he turned to the mouth of the den to wipe away his tears. In the process, he saw a black blurr, but concluded it was his watery eyes. ((( Sorry for the multiple posts, I probably should've put them all in one, my computer was being a loser and I couldn't get on my internet. Guess what. Violence fixes EVERYTHING. )))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games