Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:17 pm

*as he watches the small pups wrestle with each other he looked to aubrianna* "i have been alright a small bit lonly but other than that alright" *he said as he twitches his wings trying to get the pups from getting to close to the sleeping caplain*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:34 pm

she looked at him "why do you have to do this to yourself "she walked over to him and gave him a lick on the muzzle the gave caplain a soft lick

Aubrianna

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:39 pm

(((i g2g)))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:45 pm

*licked her back softly* "because this is my destiny" *he said as he looked to his son and started to wish things hadent gone the way they had... then he thought about the days he had spent with caplain and took all those thoughts back and layed his head down again resting*

((alright see you later))

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:05 pm

Black yawend and shook her fur out as she walked around the forst, sniffing trees and and snow as she wlaked along, standing out uberly much as she walked through the white snow in her pure black coat, that shinned off of the moonlight
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:11 pm

Heart walked through the forest at a slow pace, she hadn't seen anybody in over a week, she was beginning to wonder if the pack had moved on to elsewhere. Simply, forgotten as she was, forgot to tell her, or maybe they hadn't wanted to tell her. She didn't know, all she knew was the emptiness that was consuming her entirely. Her breath was slow and it rattled with her steps in a harshness because she hadn't used her vocals in so long, she was beginning to forget how to talk even, because she had no one to talk to, no one to turn too. They were all gone.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:45 am

As black walked through the woods she stopped for a secdond. Her ears perked up as she heard footsteps from someone else., They were a bit slow and as she continued to listen, a fresh breeze blew past her and she gt the faint scent of heart. She smiled and barked quicketly to herself and began to run in the direction of Heart. AS she got closer she jumped into a tree and followed her that way untill she was directly above her. Then as she jumped into another tree she jumped down in front of Heart
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:26 am

Heart looked at Black and smiled half-heartedly, "Hey pup" she said to black I guess they forgot to tell her too... she thought, "how're things going, I haven't seen you around for a while, well I haven't seen anyone..." Heart said sadly as she sat down on a patch of dead leaves.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:42 am

"Hiya HEart..and who hasn't told me what..i can read minds remember"she laughed and licked hearts muzzle sitting now infront of her with her tail slowly moving back and forht behind her in the snow"things are ok, i havent seen anyone latley either"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:34 pm

"I don't know, haven't you noticed that everyone has disappeared. And it's not like they're hibernating like the bears, they're just gone..." Heart said as she shrugged her shoulders hopelessly.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:03 am

((,erry x-mas all!!))

"yeah...i guess i did..."she sighed softly and turned her direction back to the ground for a minute before looking back up at heart"why are people always leaving Heart??...."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:53 am

"I'm not very sure, people change I guess, perhaps they meet that perfect someone and want to start their own pack..." Heart said and then she thought about it, "or they simply do not get along with another wolf and wish not for their to be a fight..." Heart shruggedher shoulders.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:43 pm

oh?she morphed into her humna form and slowly pet herts head"so how have you been...other then lonely heart?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:00 pm

Heart nodded her head "Lonely is about the only thing I know how to feel right now, maybe anger...and perhaps even fear, but that is it..."

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games