Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:23 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen's ears drooped sadly when Dru didn't understand. She thought Dru was gonna react like some others wolves do. She glances at Dru "you see. . .there many types of wolves. . .I myself am a flying wolf. I am half wolf and have elven. I know it sounds strange but it's who i am. And Shuicho and Flame are also different. Branwen was a little sensitive about the subject about being different. She turns to Shuicho and begins to cry a little.*
*shuicho nuzzeled her trying to comfort her*"shhh you'll be okay branwen"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:09 pm
Timber was watching from above, as she sat on a higher peak. She admired all the wolves and their conversation. She, herself, was somewhat demon and wanted to join in with teh conversation... but she also disliked interepting others. Instead, she continued to gaze amongst the wolves below her, feeling as if she was in a high-ranked position.
Her hawk friend flew down beside her and she playfully clubbed her tail at him. "Found a meal for us yet, my friend?" she asked the hawk, speaking in a different dialect/language that only those that are birds could possibly understand (a gift she often used when talking to other species).

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:14 pm
*shuicho spread his wings to stretch them out*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:33 pm
Timber examined the wolf's large wings. "Hehe, that's simple" she said, standing up and lifting her head. Two immense hawk-like wings sprouted from her shoulderblades, and she attempted to flap them, stretching them out as the wolf below had... only hers were quite larger. A gust of wind shot at her and he wings opened up. The hawk flew away quickly, taking this wind current as an advantage to fly faster. Timber watched as he companion flew towards the clouds and then disappeared.
She wobbled a bit at the edge of the cliff, the wind pushing her forward. She tried to close her wings as she felt a strong gust coming her way, but they immediately opened again and the wind blasted her forwards several feet and she was in the air... for a short while. Timber hardly knew how to control her wings (not to mention even fly with them) and she began to panick as the wind seized and she began to fall down. Now they close up! she compained, seeing that her wings had folded by her sides and she was falling down faster than ever. She tried to move her legs in an attempt to start paddling through the air, but she soon crashed beside the gathered wolves, her wings draped over her.

applz

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:26 pm
* The sound of Shuicho was comforting for Branwen. Your arms wrapped around her and she calms down. Branwen doesn't feel comfortable around those who may not except them for who they are. She kisses you on the cheeks.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:00 am
alchemist473
princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen's ears drooped sadly when Dru didn't understand. She thought Dru was gonna react like some others wolves do. She glances at Dru "you see. . .there many types of wolves. . .I myself am a flying wolf. I am half wolf and have elven. I know it sounds strange but it's who i am. And Shuicho and Flame are also different. Branwen was a little sensitive about the subject about being different. She turns to Shuicho and begins to cry a little.*

Dru looked at herself and woundered if she was a different kind of wolf.

"Do you know if I have these...features like yall do?"  

Canae

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:16 am
Canae
alchemist473
princessLunaBlueWolf

Dru looked at herself and woundered if she was a different kind of wolf.

"Do you know if I have these...features like yall do?"
"truly only you would know"*shuicho spreads his wings*"flame and i can do this and most other stuff that no normal wolf can do and same with branwen she has abilities that would be wonderful for both battle and home.we can test you though. we can see if your a regualr wolf or not. if your regular it doesn't matter your welcome to hang with us anytime."shuicho finished with a smile*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:26 am
"Alright then.what is my first test?"

Dru prayed that whatever it was that it was wouldn't kill her.  

Canae

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:33 am
*shuicho jumped off the mountain then wobbled back*"try....healing.....my....injuries"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:50 am
eek "Why would do that? Are you trying to kill yourself?!"

Dru ran to him and began to lick his wounds.  

Canae

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:08 am
"if.....you....can't.....heal.....me.....branwen.....can"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:17 am
"Brawen! come help us please!"  

Canae

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:20 am
"wooo....i....dizzy"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:37 pm
* Brawen looked at Shuicho crazy. "I can't believe you just did that. Are you crazy or something." she said growling at him. She places her hand upon his shoulder and his body begins to glow and than her powers heal him.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:42 pm
"nope i was trying to see if she had healing powers i wouldn't hurt myself to much"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games