Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaliasa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:36 pm

kali stared at heart "wow....that's intense" she thinks for awhile "well lets see i'm sure if sky loves you and i'm sure he does he'll take you back as for the rules throw them away. At least just this once if you love sky go with him." Kali had saddness in her eyes knowing what she was saying hurt her
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:51 pm

"I've already forgotten them, but I'm not sure if Sky does anymore..." Heart sighed as she laid down on the snow, it melted against her fur.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

kaliasa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:52 pm

kali stared at sky "hmmmm well next time i see him...i'll talk to him...okay?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:58 pm

"That's alright you don't need to..." Heart said softly and ashamed, "He doesn't need to know, he'd think I was desperate or something if I sent you talking to him..." Heart lowed her head in submission and walked off.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

kaliasa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:00 pm

Kali watched Heart walk off. She didn't know if she should follow her or let her be. After awhile of thought kali laid down and the snow and began to whin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:22 pm

After awhile kali walked off she wanted to be around some more wolves she didn't know what to do she felt lonely

kaliasa

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:55 pm

*Jeckt woke with a jolt* "oooooh i have a POUNDING headache!" *jeckt got up and smelt the smell of a strange wolf that had at some time came along his path (but he new it had been awhile)* "hmmmmm i need something to eat." *jeckt ran off into the forest looking for some food*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:31 pm

Frozen looked out upon the small lake. An urge to jump in surged within him as he lifted himself up. Sniffing the air, he gave a low growl. The whole area smelt like wolves. He didnt so much like any one of them, although, he didnt so much hate them either. They were his friends after all, even if he did somewhat hate the majority of them. Letting a howl out to the moon, he began to think about the night before. Everything was changing, even him, and it was slightly scary.

Where is she...?

He didnt think much of the fact that he was talking to himself, but in truth, it was odd. Anger surged through him as usual and the want to kill flowed through his veins.

Grayscaled Tattoo

Alona

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:53 pm

While walking plesantly throught some trees she heard Frozens call and answered back. Making it loud, and happy. She trotted toward him until she was a few feet away. Growling playfuly she jumped at him, and landed gracefully beside him. Smiling playfully.

"Something wrong? You look angry?"
She sniffed and smiled, "It's just the pack."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:07 pm

He shook his head in reply and layed down.

I know, but its all of them. Nothing around here is mine, it all shared...

He growled and looked around, then looked over into her eyes.

You know of any places? I cant stand it around here. A cave, dark and desolate perhaps?

He gave a grin as he thought of himself sitting in a dark cave by himself. It made him somewhat happy, noone to disturb him, noone to tell him how many wrongs he had made.

Grayscaled Tattoo

Alona

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:15 pm

Sheni thought for a moment.
"Well I do, but I don't know if you really want to work to get there."
She rolled her eyes playfully, hoping to get him back into his old competitive mood.
She laughed and looked at waiting for his answer.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:26 pm

He looked up and smiled, a slight growl in his voice.

What do you mean?! You think im lazy?

He rose up and began to stride around her.

Lead the way. Dont think for a minute that I wont be willing to work to get away from you all.

He grinned and playfully niped her neck, pushing her down.

Grayscaled Tattoo

Alona

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:34 pm

"Well I don't know, you are looking kinda puggy there."
She tapped his side with her nose then pushed him over like he did to her.
"Then follow me and hold your breath!"
She dashed into the lake and dove into the icy cool water. She came back up to get a good breath of air before she dove down in the water, and began to swim down into the really deep water.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:44 pm

He looked into the water and gave a sigh, jumping in after her. With a deep breath, he dived underneath. The cold water made him cringe slightly, but he quickly atoned to it and watched her, waiting to move.

Grayscaled Tattoo

Alona

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:55 pm

She swam fast because she was starting to loose her breath but she knew she was close.
"Almost there..." she thought anxiously. She finally spotted the rock that looked like a wolfs head and headed into what looked like just a dark spot but she went right through past the darkness and through a tunnel. The tunnel turned upward and she followed it, swiming as fast as she could. She seen the surface and popped her head up, gasping and spitting out some water. She put her paws on the rocks just to her left and pulled herself out of the water taking deep breaths. She stopped breathing deeply and made her breathing go normal so Frozen wouldn't see a weak spot...holding her breath.
"Just limit the breathing so it sounds normal." she thought while waiting for Frozen.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games