Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:31 pm
Huyana smiled once again and looked at Hero. She noticed that he was looking at her from the corner of his eye. She sighed and looked at the sky again.
(( GRRRRRRR WRITER"S BLOCK gonk gonk ))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:36 pm
All of a sudden a sudden a crimson haired woman with a black bandanna covering her eyes jumped on Hero. Grinning, she says, "Guess what? Guess what!?"

Hero caught himself before he fell and glared at Sora, "What!?"

Sora then smiled and said, "Your not a very good guesser!"

Tumorias came out of the bushes gasping for breath, "Sora!! Don't leave me like that!" Then she looked up to see her brother and her new sister Suyuri. "Suyuri!" She yelled out and ran next to her sister noticing Huyana. "Hiya!" She said waving.

Nutella Mocha

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:42 pm
Huyana looked away from the sky to see Sora
and Hero's other sister. She smiled and waved back to Sora saying " Hey! " Huyana
then giggled a little bit becaues of what Hero's blood sister said.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:45 pm
Suyuri squeaked and jumped back as the women jumped on Hero. Then looking at Tumorias she smiled happily, "Onii-chan!!" she exclaimed andhugged her lightly.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:53 pm
Tumorias smiled and hugged Suyuri back. "Hello, I'm known as Tumorias and I'm Hero's other younger sister."

Sora just smiled at Hero and got off his back then noticing Suyuri she smiled her usual sweet smile and asked, "Now, who is this?"

Hero glared at Sora, he didn't want to talk to her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:05 pm
Suyuri hid in Tumorias' arms, and replied, "Suyuri..." in a light whisper. As she looked up at Sora, wondering about the bandana on her eyes. Then she looked over at Hero and watched his expression.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:14 pm
Huyana sighed and went up to Sora, took off the bandanna on her face and told Suyuri " She's just being silly... " Huyana then smiled and looked back a Sora. " What were you doing with the bandanna over your eye's for? "

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:28 pm
Sora's eyes widened but she closed them before anybody could see her eye color. Reaching out blindly she tries to grab her bandanna from Huyana, "No, I'm not being silly! I have that on my face for a reason!" She said somewhat kindly but, harsh at the same time. Finally getting the bandanna from Huyana she covers her eyes again and ties the bandanna securly. She just stared at the ground.. nobody ever did that to her before. She was speechless.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:38 pm
Suyuri tilted her head and looked curiously at Sora, then looking over at the other's before walking over to Sora. Suyuri touched her hand lightly, noticing that Sora, like Hero, was a lot taller then herself. She looked at Sora, wanting to make sure she was alright.

((it's weird having a three year old wolf O.o lottle kids ah!))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:39 pm
Huyana was shocked... She didnt mean to, because she didnt know why she had it on her face.... Huyana then quietly said ".... Im... Im sorry... I didnt mean to.... " she then turned her head away from Sora, and everyone else. She was scared of what Sora or anyone else would do to her. ' THIS IS JUST GREAT!!! Just when I was able to join the pack I mess up. ' she thought to herself angerly, yet slightly wrorried. ' Now what do I do... Run away? " she thought. She didnt want to talk for a while because of what happened.
(( lol ))

NamiSan92

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:52 pm
Sora took in a shaky breath and looked up, smiling kindly. "Huyana, it is fine. It was more of the element of surprise." Then she looked down at Suyuri and patted her head, "I'm fine little one."

Hero watched Sora quietly. He knew about her past, he just didn't say anything just in case he was to make it worse.

Tumorias blinked, it went by so fast!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:03 pm
Huyana looked at Sora and lightly smiled at her, then turned away again. She was really upset. She didn't know about Sora'a past very well, but it must have had something to do with that bandanna. ' I hope she's not mad at me... ' she thought at she looked at the ground. She didnt want to be rejected from her new home...

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:17 pm
Suyuri closed an eye as she was patted, letting a small smile cross. Then she nodded and ran to Hero, sitting beside him. She didn't know what to do, she hadn't been in these situtataion before, so she looked at Hero for help.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:23 pm
Sora looked at Huyana and smiled softly. Walking towards her she wraps an arm around her shoulders, "I'm not mad I promise."

Hero looked at Suyuria and smiled, "I'll tell you later."

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:33 pm
Suyuri nodded and looked back at the others, wayching everyone intently. She made sure to remember faces for later.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games