Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:31 pm
Whips+Chains
NAME: Nay, but Whips works
APPEARANCE: I'm short, kind of chubby, blond and black hair, i wear guy pants and chick shirts... um... yup
FAV. BANDS: Kittie, Beyond The Tourchlight, Godsmack, Pillar, Korn, Slipknot, Tool, A Perfect CircleSEXUALITY: Strait
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: in a serious relationship
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I'm a very big computer geek. I can do anything if i have the right programs and i love to do it. I also love to sing, dance, drive, sleep, read, stuff like that.
PERSONALITY: I'm usually very shy and quiet but once you get to know me i don't shut up or sit down.
PET PEEVES: Not alot bothers me. Just baised people and mean people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I don't like my dad
REASON FOR JOINING: Just to talk to people that might know what i'm talking about....

Welcome to our little eccentric corner of gaia. *hands over a basket of cookies* Hope you like it here, and enjoy yourself. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:30 am
deadly_demon
Suyi
Name: Not going to say it, just call me Suy.
Likes: I enjoy pretty much anything fun, well...that's fun for me.
Dislikes: Hate really really annoying, naiive, oblivious, perky people, and a bunch of other stuff I'm not naming.
Fave bands: My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Green Day, Gorillaz, and Fall Out Boy.
Other types of music I like: Rap, Hip Hop, R&B, and a little bit of country but just a little.
Personality: I'm a loud random wild person, whom everyone thinks they know exactly how she is immedietly. I hate it when that happens -_- I can be cold, distant, and kinda mean depending on my mood really. Love to have fun all the time, so beware of me if I am bored 'cause I tend to get annoying at those times xp
Ello biggrin Welcome to the guild *gives cookie*
Cookie! *munches on cookie* Anku! n_n  

[Literate Muffin]

azeryl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:27 pm
NAME: Samm.
APPEARANCE: brown hair&eyes, 5'3, 120 lbs.
FAV. BANDS: My Ruin, HIM, Korn, MCR, Atreyu and alot more.
SEXUALITY: straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single.
PET PEEVES: extensive amounts of purposely misspelled words.

Hello everyone! : )

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:28 pm
NAME: call me Ryo
APPEARANCE:5'2" (yes im short) long black hair...green eyes...
FAV. BANDS:too many to list....but one of my big faves is Disturbed...
SEXUALITY:straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:music, friends, drawing, reading, ...all kinds of stuff really
PERSONALITY: RANDOM
PET PEEVES: PeOpLe WhO tYpE lIkE tHiS...bad spelling and netspeak....seriously... I mean...saying "u" or "4" every now in then is ok...but damn...some people take it too far....
REASON FOR JOINING: because I wanted to.....?

x_SomberBliss_x

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:31 pm
SomberBliss
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:music, friends, drawing, reading, ...all kinds of stuff really
PET PEEVES: PeOpLe WhO tYpE lIkE tHiS...bad spelling and netspeak....seriously... I mean...saying "u" or "4" every now in then is ok...but damn...some people take it too far....

Welcome to the guild, *hands you a basket of cookies* I hope you enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:34 pm
lurichan
SomberBliss

Welcome to the guild, *hands you a basket of cookies* I hope you enjoy your stay.

yay! cookies! thanks!!! 4laugh

x_SomberBliss_x

Fallen_Angel_Alexiel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:58 pm
NAME: Ruzica (translated to Rosie, but people call me Razor or RZ)
APPEARANCE: 5'4'' short blakc hair (dyed) brown eyeswhich turne red when I'm angry
FAV. BANDS: too many
SEXUALITY: 99% of the time i'm straight
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like reading, writing and drawing, skiing/snowboarding, skateboarding, listening to music...
PERSONALITY: Neutral, but sometimes more on the dark side
PET PEEVES: people who misspell every other word. I mean face it, if you don't learn it now, you never will
REASON FOR JOINING: because i wanted to  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Fallen_Angel_Alexiel
NAME: Ruzica (translated to Rosie, but people call me Razor or RZ)
APPEARANCE: 5'4'' short blakc hair (dyed) brown eyeswhich turne red when I'm angry
FAV. BANDS: too many
SEXUALITY: 99% of the time i'm straight
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like reading, writing and drawing, skiing/snowboarding, skateboarding, listening to music...
PERSONALITY: Neutral, but sometimes more on the dark side
PET PEEVES: people who misspell every other word. I mean face it, if you don't learn it now, you never will
REASON FOR JOINING: because i wanted to

Glad to have you, welcome to our little corner of gaia and here *Hands over a basket of cookies* Enjoy a snack while you're here. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

urushi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:13 pm
lurichan
urushi
I think I poted before but oh well!

NAME: Here it's urushi(Uo) but you people can call me Kyte
APPEARANCE:short darkbrown hair(with redish purple tint the box said it was red!) dark skin, blakish-brown eyes(my eyes are sorta big...)
FAV. BANDS: umm...Nirvana, Guns n roses, My chemical Romance, slipknot, disturbed, Afi, avegened sevenfold, Black Sabbath, system of a down, 69 eyes, papa roach, Pantera,Van Halen umm..yeah theres more but I can't remember! xp
SEXUALITY: straight...I think....I hope....
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single and waiting...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Anime, manga, my video games, drawing Josh's guitar,shiny stuff (oh i'm a girl by the way)
PERSONALITY: social outcast, random, sorta funny, kind of stupid, a little goth (goths scare my mom twisted )
PET PEEVES: WTF?
LIKES/DISLIKES:to much stuff to even type
REASON FOR JOINING:for hope to be accepted

Welcome to the guild, and here *hands you a basket of cookies* Enjoy. ^_^

YAY! *shoves cookies in mouth*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:02 am
Hello everyone ^^ i am new here ^^  

.Tammi Chan.

Interesting Conversationalist

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:08 am
kagome5678

Hiyas, welcome. ^_^ *hands you a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:34 am
lurichan
kagome5678

Hiyas, welcome. ^_^ *hands you a basket of cookies*

ohh i like cookies.... thanks.. ^^  

.Tammi Chan.

Interesting Conversationalist

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:30 pm
kagome5678

Hi hi, Have I told you how much I love your kicking profile!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:04 pm
NAME: Coriander, yes that's my real name
AGE: 21 looking around I feel really old. Never knew I would be an elder goth at 21
APPEARANCE: Well alot of black. I am currently wearing a black long skirt with black tights with skulls on them and black blouse with ruffles.
FAV. BANDS: uh too many to lists....Just think alot of Industrial (Wumpscut, FLA, skinny puppy) New Wave (New order, depeche mode) Ultra gothy stuff (bauhaus, siouxsie, joy division ect)
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Boyfriend
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art and more art
PERSONALITY: Shy, friendly, totally none scary.
PET PEEVES: people who think there better.
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes- Ice cream dislikes- bugs
REASON FOR JOINING: I would call myself goth. Although I had a friend tell me that a true goth always denies the title. I just listen to gothy stuff, wear all black and go to goth clubs.  

coriander18

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:06 pm
coriander18
NAME: Coriander, yes that's my real name
AGE: 21 looking around I feel really old. Never knew I would be an elder goth at 21
APPEARANCE: Well alot of black. I am currently wearing a black long skirt with black tights with skulls on them and black blouse with ruffles.
FAV. BANDS: uh too many to lists....Just think alot of Industrial (Wumpscut, FLA, skinny puppy) New Wave (New order, depeche mode) Ultra gothy stuff (bauhaus, siouxsie, joy division ect)
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Boyfriend
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art and more art
PERSONALITY: Shy, friendly, totally none scary.
PET PEEVES: people who think there better.
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes- Ice cream dislikes- bugs
REASON FOR JOINING: I would call myself goth. Although I had a friend tell me that a true goth always denies the title. I just listen to gothy stuff, wear all black and go to goth clubs.

Welcome to the guild, and don't feel too old, I'm 23. ^_^ *hands you a basket of cookies*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games