Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Star Wars Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:13 pm
*Hands Deakin a Mandalorian Ripper and an Ordo-custom Heavy Repeater*

That; Is how it's done.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:19 pm
Yeah! We need to find a way to shun this... Blaster holes and such with a WESTAR-34 under it.

WESTAR-34 = Epic win.  

Besuliik Deakin

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:36 am
i'm pretty sure that the clone troopers blaster rifles are close to a modifided saw machine gun check that out for me question  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:43 am
They're more like the Battle rifles from Halo.
Good range and stoping power, but not too good for close quarters.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:20 pm
Thats why they used the carbines so much in ROTS, better for close combat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:27 pm
And since they became a Peace keeing force, they stuck with a carbine-ized assault rifle rather than a full blown battle rifle.

By the way, In my opinion, the Soro-suub Stormtrooper 1 rifle is a superior weapon than the Blastech E-11 that the weapon is basically a knock off of.
Normally I hate Soro-suub products, especially their starships, but the Stormtrooper line of blasters they produce are noticibly more accurate and a bit more powerful than their Blastech counterparts.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:33 pm
That come from the new D20? Because I though the ST1 was less accurate then the E-11.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:36 pm
The new D20 and Wookiee claim the weapon has good long range.
In addition, theres a quote on Wookiee from a Stormtrooper claiming that the E-11 is inacurate.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:43 pm
Well, I've used the ST1 and E-11 in various games, and the ST1 is usually portrayed as being more inaccurate. Still I'd trust the RPG sources more then the computer gaming ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:30 am
I interrupt this to say that every stormtrooper should be given the option to wield gods gift that is... Trandoshan weapons. LJ-50. ACP Array Gun, and Repeater, LS-150... All prime weapons.

You may now resume your normal conversation.  

Jaden_Ordo

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:42 pm
This i sintresting biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:29 am
I don't know what anybody would use a sword when most sword wielders are NFUs and they'd just be shot dead anyway. But I guess it would come in handy in CQC...  

Jaden_Ordo

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:00 pm
I read somewhere that the first "batch" of E-11's made for the stormtroopers were made with faulty crystals or something along those lines, that is what made them so embarrassingly inaccurate.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:13 pm
Yeah you've told me that before.

When they blasted the Sandcrawler in episode 4 Obi-Wan said it was "too accurate" for pirates or whoever. So that's what would prove to me the E-11 was good.

Jaden, I agree on the LJ-50's but the LS-150 is too heavy. Maybe a mounted machine gun to blast wookiees and LJ-50's for auxiliary.  

Besuliik Deakin

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:21 pm
Besuliik Deakin
Yeah you've told me that before.

When they blasted the Sandcrawler in episode 4 Obi-Wan said it was "too accurate" for pirates or whoever. So that's what would prove to me the E-11 was good.

Jaden, I agree on the LJ-50's but the LS-150 is too heavy. Maybe a mounted machine gun to blast wookiees and LJ-50's for auxiliary.

Thought Ben said "too accurate for sandpeople"

EDIT: Gah, I put "sand troopers" instead of "sand people" xD  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games