Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:22 am
Ryo's claws dug into her skin with a burning pain as she screamed. Asuka grabbed Ryo's arm pushing him off of her going for a kick to the stomache.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:18 pm
Mizuumi was more asleep than wake but continued to follow Ryo's voice that she heard.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:45 pm
Asuka's kick connected and Ryo screamed out in pain. He flew back towards a tree. The impact basically broke it in half. Ryo layed there unconscious. The fight between Ryo and Asuka was now over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:54 pm
Mizuumi continued until she saw Ryo. "....Ryo." She said almost dream like. She walked around the tree as a branch cut her arm waking her up. "Ryo." She sounded more awake now. She looked around and saw Asuka who she figured was the one who did this to Ryo and was his mother. She shook Ryo trying to wake him.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:06 pm
Ryo slowly opened his eyes and saw Mizuumi looking at him. "Mi...zuumi?" Ryo said as he was waking up. "Wha...happened?"

"You lost. But you have mastered the use of your demonic powers. Here you go." Asuka walked over to him and placed her hand on his chest. She was healing him and unblocked his chakra network. "Let's get out of here you two."

Ryo stood up and held out his hand to Mizuumi. "Mom...I want to tell you something. This is my girlfreind, Mizuumi." Ryo said.

"I know. I had a feeling that she was from when you were meditating. You thought about her almost nonstop. The thing that made me truely sure was when you were talking in your sleep. You kept repeating her name over and over again." She then turned around. "Well, I approve of her." She began to smile at the two.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:13 pm
Mizuumi blushed a bit and looked at Ryo. "Really? You thought about me that much? I couldn't stop worrying about you." She looked at Asuka and bowed. "It's nice to meet you."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:53 pm
"It's nice to mmet you too. But it's true. He couldn't stop thinking about you for this past week." Asuka said. "You don't have to bow to me. It makes me feel old." She said with a slight laugh.

Ryo blushed a little. "Well, let's get back to the village."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:56 pm
When they got out Shizume was in her spot uncounsious there was blood also apprently there was an unknown battle between her and someone else who apprently escaped. Shizume was breathing but barely.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:00 pm
"Shizume!!!" Ryo quickly ran over to her and noticed that her wounds were unusual. He held her up in his arms. "Shizume, what happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:00 pm
Mizuumi ran over to Shizume when they got out of the forest. "Shizume! Oh my god, Shizume!" Her hands started to glow a deep blue color as she started to heal Shizume. "Ryo, can you get my a wet washcloth?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:05 pm
"Yeah." Ryo did what she asked and came back with the washcloth. "Here you go."

Asuka began to examine her wounds from afar. Those wounds could only be made by a demon. Who could have done this, and why?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:08 pm
"Thank you." Mizuumi used one hand to heal Shizume and the other to wash off the blood. After a few minutes she didn't have enough chakra to continue but had healed most of the wounds. "I hope she will be alright."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:12 pm
"Let me try?" Ryo walked over to her and began to use his demonic powers to finish up where Mizuumi had left off. He wounds completely healed, but Ryo felt drained after doing that.

"I see that you found out that you could also heal others. But you haven't really gotten good at that. That's why you feel weak. Just take it easy for now." Asuka said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:18 pm
"Now she just needs to rest." Mizuumi said carrying Shizume near the fire to keep warm and she wet Shizume's face and poured water in her mouth to keep her hydrated.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:32 pm
Shizume woke up in the middle of the night when everyone else was asleep. She walked into the forest as if in a trance of some sort when she came apon a powerful leoperd demon. Shizume knealed down in front of him "Hevedomaru" Shizume said in a trance like voice.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games