Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:58 pm

"it was actually a gift from salfos the one who i fell in love with. do you think it could be him!?" she asked hopefully.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:01 pm

Hikari Harada
"it was actually a gift from salfos the one who i fell in love with. do you think it could be him!?" she asked hopefully.

"I don't think it's him, I think it might of been triggered by some spell that means for him. These kind of things are complicated." Crimson says in a trailing voice. He seems to think deeply over every variable and the outcomes don't seem all that great.

"Oh no, what is that charm filled with, how was it cursed like that?"

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:14 pm

"i'm not sure really salfos was from the iga clan i think they dealt with shadows." she said trying to remember.
"why what's wrong?" she asked looking at him worriedly.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:30 pm

Yes it is what i want is her voice her again near me. Salfos thought he ran at amazing speeds to get to that shadow since it was far away.

Rikimaru ran around the airship yelling and roaring at all the battalions to get ready and prepare. he screamed at the magic users to put wards on his troops so they were okay from magic attacks. his new armor was already encrusted with magic warding stones. he stabbed a kobold out of fury to show he wanted this to go smooth since he needed to catch a man and to take over an important area. he wanted the biggest of soldiers in front to bash through anything. he then wanted the airships to bombard the inner parts to stop escaping monks to getting down before his troops reached the center. he wanted his archers in the back hailing arrows upon all and he would find the lead monk to gather infomation. he yelled at the pilots to stay on course and get there fast and effiecently. he went back to maintaining his troops.

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

Dugage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:45 am

Dugage
Salin weakly grabbed the vial and stared at it intently, his beloved sat right here in his hands. All he had worked and serached for 800 years was now done and in his hand.

But What about Serena?, the voice inside his head chimed, no forget her that was just a one time thing, your one and true love awaits in here.

Salin slid the vial into his pocket and bowed to Joa Boo, "Thank you my lord, I shall not fail you in my efforts to take Fray Island, me and my forces will crush the Alliance!" he ended with a salute.

After Joa Boo left Salin walked to his room where he pulled out the vial and poured it on the ground and waited.

A green light filled the room and a crackling sound could be heard. Salin jumped back and drew his blade incase something went wrong and then he heard the sound of bubbles popping as smoke now replaced the green light in the room. After a minute or so of bubbling a hellish shriek resonated from the area where he poured the vial. Salin covered his ears and closed his eyes as it got louder and higher in pitch. Then suddenly another green flash filled the room causing Salin, who had just opened his eyes, to close them once more.

When he opened them again the room looked just like the did before he entered, no goo on the ground, no broken glass, no smoke, no green light. Salin started shaking out of sadness and rage as his mind filled with thoughts of lies and betrayal by his lord Joa Boo, "No no no it couldn't have failed. My lord said it would work. No I did so much to get to this point."

Suddenly he heard a seductive laugh coming from behind a pillar** in the room. Salin's head shot up to see who laughed at his misfortune and snarled. "Who dares hides from me, show your face now and die quickly."

"Oh my dear Salin would you really do that to little old me?" a female voice said from behind the pillar. "Do you not remember my voice dearest one?" it contunied as a femine figure slid out form behind the pillar.

"Kesea is that really you, or is this some trick of the mind?" Salin said as his rage and sadness disappeared in a heart beat.

"Yes darest one, this is me the real thing. I am back." Kesea said smiling as she walked closer to him.

Salin leapt at her and grabbed her by the waist and planted a kiss on her lips as tears of joy filled his eyes. "Wow I am actually crying, for the first time in 800 years. I haven't this good in that time either."

Kesea laughed as she esacped his hug and laid on the bed in the room, "Yes and I haven't had any feelings at all. Now then love their is a draft and I was wondering if you would like to find me some cloths."

Salin laughed and noticed the lack of cloths on her body for the first time. "Yes dear I shall be right back and all shall be explained of what has happened since, we parted." Salin said and exited the door.

(okay now usually I would read to catch up but their is three pages so I am going to not do that and can someone tell me whats is going on))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:04 am

Isao stared in the direction of the amulet. "what are you pointing at?" she asked it.
'then follow the light and you shall reach what you most desire. move quickly or my power will weaken and you will wait until i regain power.' it spoke in his head.
the amulet poitned in the direction of the shadows from her, crimson, and the tree they were in. "what's in the shadows?" she asked it. tough she figured crimson would think she wass crazy for talking to it, she continued to question it.

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:19 am

SkittleScion
Sogue shook his head at Vehemoth's question, "I don't care if that's not Omega's goal. Working with you all will get me closer to Joa-Boo than by myself alone. I don't even know where he is. If I did, I'd go there now," Sogue's brow furrowed at Helena's statement, "Yes? What is it..."

Vehemoth had heard enough. satisfied he left the two to their duty and found himself among the rest setting up camp as fortified as they could.
"Oh Sogue, just remember, every action has a consequence. Don’t go and do something you might hate yourself for doing in the future"

The rest if camp was looking quite established. The buildings where stacked with new lines of stone that was welled and molded from the cave walls. It was all fashioned to favor the Omega Alliance. Large towers where still in the making at the corners and smaller towers along the main cave path for outpost. All along the cave walls where hidden traps and barracks in case of any sudden attack. The only tunnels however left unfortified where the ones Sogue and Helena currently where watching.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:28 am

Hikari Harada
Isao stared in the direction of the amulet. "what are you pointing at?" she asked it.
'then follow the light and you shall reach what you most desire. move quickly or my power will weaken and you will wait until i regain power.' it spoke in his head.
the amulet poitned in the direction of the shadows from her, crimson, and the tree they were in. "what's in the shadows?" she asked it. tough she figured crimson would think she wass crazy for talking to it, she continued to question it.

Crimson looked unsteady for a moment and with fear building of the realization of what this could come to he ripped his curved-thick blade out of the air through an explosion of fire and cut the pendant lose from Iaso's neck. With the same swift motion Crimson ducked underneath Iaso and caught the Pendant into a sprint into the woods. He was out of sight within seconds, picking up speed with his agility and power of force of the trees. they opened like a door to him and tangled again once he passed.

"Sorry Isao, this is way to dangerous. I hope we meet again."

((to Salfos))

The target that which you followed began at a run, it moved quickly and the pendant your crystal followed pointed a new direction. As Crimson ran with it he worked at his brain to conjure the unspell chant he had learned some time ago. He knew it started with a powerful grime of negative liquid but couldn't think of the rest.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:37 am

"NO!!" isao yelled appearing next to crimson, she atacked himm onto the ground. "what do you think you're doing!?" she asked tears falling from her eyes. "why would you do this!?" she asked him shakily.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:43 am

Hikari Harada
"NO!!" isao yelled appearing next to crimson, she atacked himm onto the ground. "what do you think you're doing!?" she asked tears falling from her eyes. "why would you do this!?" she asked him shakily.

thought it inocent and a love pendant but it only serves one purpose, death"
Crimson fell through the ground. His body eloped by the dirt and rocks. as his body passed through it a wave shot reversal so that it not only would eat him up but shot you back.

He ran on, through his well known forests. The excitement seemed to awaken the life of the forests around and creatures moved all throughout. Crimson moved to his second stage trap, a large tower which he climbed nimbly and quickly with no effort. The ropes, which he used to pull himself up melted away as soon as he would let them go, this occurred all the way up to the top balcony. It towered over the landscape and he began the first wave of his dispelling. He drew a white circle along the edges of the pendent and chanted.

"Iaso, I'm sorry.... You wouldn't understand. there are bad things at work here. You may of

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:48 am

Zero Salfos
Yes it is what i want is her voice her again near me. Salfos thought he ran at amazing speeds to get to that shadow since it was far away.

Rikimaru ran around the airship yelling and roaring at all the battalions to get ready and prepare. he screamed at the magic users to put wards on his troops so they were okay from magic attacks. his new armor was already encrusted with magic warding stones. he stabbed a kobold out of fury to show he wanted this to go smooth since he needed to catch a man and to take over an important area. he wanted the biggest of soldiers in front to bash through anything. he then wanted the airships to bombard the inner parts to stop escaping monks to getting down before his troops reached the center. he wanted his archers in the back hailing arrows upon all and he would find the lead monk to gather infomation. he yelled at the pilots to stay on course and get there fast and effiecently. he went back to maintaining his troops.

"Sir...there’s a massive storm coming up. We wont be able to reach the Fray Islands by sky." The pilot said in a hurry. Fear sickened, he pointed up ahead at a massive black circle of clouds moving, rushing in furry around the Fray Islands. Lightning didn't stop for even a second as it broke from the clouds and struck against the ground in all places. A powerful wind slowed the ship almost to a complete halt as it attempted to push on towards the island.

"Should we move to water transportation units sir." Another asked in an outrage at the nearing events. He was blood thirsty and didn't want to be stopped.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:50 am

'something has changed' the crystal's voice echoed through salfos. 'the pendant which she wore has been removed. is it her you want or the amulet?' the voice asked him.

isao stared at the ground, hysteric tears streaming down her face, she collapsed onto the forest floor and stared off to the side. "why?" she breathed. realizing that crying over it would get her nowhere she pulled herself into a sitting position and began to sing, a loud sad song that she hoped would reach salfos where ever he may be. she also hoped it would reach crimson. 'may the banshee sing again' she thought to herself'

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:50 am

Salfos had gotten out of a nearby shadow not trying to startle he saw Isao chasing some dude in heavy armor screaming about the pendant. He kept pace and jumped back into shadow realms watching. as the man starting to cast white circles he jumped through and in the darkness before i thing could be seen Salfos encase the amulet in a black orb and pulled it to his hands and jumped back through the shadow lands. he moved near Isao's shadow waiting to see if it was really her. he still stayed in the shadow lands.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:53 am

((nothing has happened in three pages...I have been waiting on you...your story is not effected by any other story so you don't have to worry. So this is where the other girl walks in right.))

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:01 pm

isao continued her song. she, more than anything, wanted salfos and that pendant to return.
'there is the one you most desire' the crystal spoke then the light dimmed and disappeared concealing its power till needed again
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games