Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:36 pm
*poof* like if ill show my real shelf to u .where is itachi and the other ppl in the akatsuki clan *comes out from the tree*tell me or else *eyes turn red*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:48 pm
sorano jumps between Pien and sakata.
"Never mess with my friends!" sorano growled as 3 of her 6 panther tails grew from behind and poofed out real big as she tryes to protect her friends.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:05 pm
get out of my way  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:56 pm
"This is getting from bad to worse." Ryo pulled out a kunai and jumped to Sorano's side. "I'm here as some backup, Sorano." He said with a growl as he looked at Pein.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:07 pm
"NEVER!" sorano didn't hear ryo, Then her k9's started to grow past her lips and her ears started to narrow and black and moved to the top of her head. Silver razor sharpWhiskers grew from her cheaks like blades. Her 3 panther tails were swaying around like 3 black puff balls.
"Grrrrrrrr." sorano growled. after a few seconds a low purring noise started and grew louder as sorano bended forward to attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:40 am
*70 shadow clones go and backup sarono*
we are with you 100%  

wartht

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:05 pm
Naota whispered to him self then made some one handed hand signs* earth style summon three headed snake*said Naota dissapearing then reappearing on the same snake that tried to destroy the leaf village the giant snake lunged at pien  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:44 pm
hahaha *escapes*  

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:52 pm
sorano narrowed her eyes and stood up straight she looked back at her friends but didn't seem to know them. Then she started walking into the thickest part of the woods with her chakra (sorry i have bad spelling) visible. her poofed out tails were now smooth and the purring noise still grew.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:57 am
*all shadow clones atack naota and try to pin him down*
if you arnt agenst us why do you struggle so much?huh?
*the shadow colones over power him*  

wartht

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:05 pm
"Because I need to talk to Sakata"said Naota making the snake dissapear  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:37 pm
you with shadow clones, you wanna join me  

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:43 pm
sorano pulls herself back to normal but for somereason her ears and 3 tails won't go back to the way it was before.

"Hey! you with the problem! no he wont!" sorano yelled from a tree, but remained hidden for the moon was full and sorano could transform at anytime and noone could see her.

((for who ever is new, sorano's true form must not be seen or the whole village that she lives in would be distroyed and everyone in it, also the person who see's her will die and his/her village would also be distroyed and everyone in it will also die.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:33 pm
yes he will because i am Pien and if he dosent ill kill u  

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:32 pm
"humph the akatsuki their no way anyone would join you bunch a slackers"snickered Naota  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff