Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:45 pm

"Sweet. I hope we don't have to read Where the Red Fern Grows again. Every teacher I've ever had since sixth grade has made me read it, I love the book, but I'm getting really sick of it." Said Hoshi, smiling. Ayaka nodded. "I've had to read it alot too, ever since it came out, and God knows how long THAT'S been." She joked.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:37 pm

Rachel dragged a fighting Kazuo to the changing room. "Come on....jeez, you would think you were a normal teenager...." She left him at the door and got changed into her gym clothes. They were almost too small...dammit. Kazuo was standing at the entrance to the gym looking sheepish. "Come on you wuss. You'll be my partner for volleyball, get over here." They volleyed the ball what felt for most of the period and they both hoped it would be over soon, nobody liked being in shorts in front of gawking boys less than Rachel, and Kazuo looked fairly uncomfortable under the scrutinizing eyes of the girls.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:58 pm

Finally English was over. "I'll see you guys later, I get to go to band" Arianna said.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:05 pm

Gym ended and Rachel and Kazuo raced out of the gym. "Come on you, we've got biology with Hoshi and Karissa. Kazuo grinned and walked faster than he should have to get to the class. "Hello you two." Said Rachel. She then saw Alice bounce into the room. "Hello Alice, transfer classes yet again?" She nodded. "Thought I'd show our new friends around, but it seems like you've got that covered."

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:21 pm

Arianna happened to be in Wind ensamble. As she was assembling her flute her teacher called her in. "Yes?" Arianna asked, shutting the door to her teachers office behinf her. "Arianna, you are a wonderful student, bright, funny, an excellent flute player, I haven't heard anything like it." Mrs. Andrews said. "Thanks" Arianna blushed. "Arianna, it's the truth. I think you should go for professionals. Here's a paper about it. Even if you don't want to do it as a carrer you should do it just for fun" her teacher said handing her a paper. "Thanks" Arianna smiled. Arianna was so excited that it didn't seem like that long before school was out. Finding her friends she ran up to them(including Cullens and Bella)."Oh my God! I've been selected to go to proffesional level!" Arianna squeled, jumping up and down with excitment, showing them the paper.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:18 pm

Estelluna who was sitting besides Cer and Blue peeked over whispering something to Kiba, ''Wow, the kid finally did it. Hey we should have a festivity at the graveyard for her. Keep it among us, though, I doubt you can.'' She said in wolf which was usually mind use, and growls. ''I bet you a million dollars I could.'' He snapped in wolf. ''Knock it off you two! We can have a festivity, but keep it down!'' Cer and Blue snapped also in wolf.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:11 pm

"Let's all go back to my place and celebrate" Arianna said, still bouncing up and down with happiness.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:15 pm

''Dammit, okay we will suprise her.'' Kia told also in wolf. ''Hey Arianna, maybe you should think on it today, there may be things to think of, chill for a day or two.'' Estelluna said hesitant. Come on, I wanted to party in the graveyard. She thought.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:50 pm

"You're right. But this is just so amazing" Arianna said. "Yeah, I'll wait a day or two to make a decision" Arianna said.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:35 pm

"I'm thinking your right, a surprise would be nice for her. I think she deserves it more than any of us." Rachel whispered to Cer and Estelluna. Running back over to the dancing Arianna, she pulled her into a bear hug. "Congrats Ari! You deserve it!"

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:42 pm

"Thanks, I'm gonna go home. I think I'm gonna lay down for a while I still have a bit of a headache. See you guys later" Arianna called. Getting into her car, she through her purse down and drove home. Once home she layed down on the couch and read a book.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:39 pm

Karissa was happy for her friend, but worried about the extra attention this new position would cause. "But I wont' say anything to her," she decided. Edward peered at her curiously, hearing her thought.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:09 pm

Arianna finally got bored and she got up to get some homework. Finsihing the homeowrk in a matter of minutes she decided to call the number about her proffesional carrer as a flute player. Once someone answered the phone and she told them who she was she asked about the carrer and what it was like. After she got some information she hung up. 'I am so gonna do this, this is what I've always wanted. I mean I'm still gonna get a job aside from that but this has been my dream since I was a little girl' Arianna thought.
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:05 am

Ayaka smiled happily. "Wow, this is so great! Ari looks so excited!" her eyes were flashing. "I heard you talking about a surprise party, Rachel. Mind if I help?"

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:26 am

Arianna was about to call her brother with the news when she rembered he was dead. Arianna started to cry, tearless sobs. She knew that if he was still alive her brother would already be here congradulating her, or if he was somewhere else he would hop on the next plane and be over. After her crying she decided to play DDR. She played on heavy and put the arrows at the fastest speed possible. Once done, she sat back on the couch to watch her score come up.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games