Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:10 pm
"Well then let's go camping. My parents used to take me to this one beautiful place and I would like to go there again, I can't keep running away from things that remind me of my family and this will be the perfect thing to do" Arianna suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:22 pm
"I'm ok with that, but then we have to go home and pack, it won't take long though." Said Rachel with a smile. "How about you guys? Camping sound good?"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:25 pm
"Sure. But you know, we spent so much time shopping for Laurence back there..." Karissa smiled devilishly. "I haven't had a chance to shop for myself. I think, instead of going home to pack, I'll just buy my wardrobe here."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:16 am
"Hey hey, that sounds like a good idea." Said Rachel. "Ok, I say ten minutes, and we'll meet you guys back here with all our stuff!" And with that, Rachel raced off into the store.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:45 pm
Karissa made sure to choose a wide variety fo clothing in preparation for their camping trip. She still bought a few tasteful graphic tees, and a really nice skirt, but she also added to her pile some warm jackets, waterproof gear, and thermal clothing. For shoes she chose a pair of hiking boots and some stylish rubber boots, which she checked to make sure they fit her feet. After she'd assembled everything she wanted, she brought her pile up to the counter and offered her credit card to the startled girl behind the cashier. "Charge it all," she ordered.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:00 pm
(If we were in the bookstore in earlier posts just ignore it)
"Come on Laurence, I can just go home and pack later but I could really use some new books. Want to come with?" Arianna asked, dying to go into the bookstore.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:01 pm
Rachel raced into two stores, a camping store and a clothing store. Quickly lifting skinny jeans and normal ones off the rack, she also grabbed tees and sweaters, already anticipating the cold, but not worrying much about it. The second store she bought coats and other items essential to camping.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:24 pm
"Sure i need some new readingt material myself." Laurence walked with ariana into the shop that was packed wall to wall with reading material "pick out watever you want i can pay." Laurence then walked briskly towerds the fiction part of the store.  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:34 pm
'what is with everyone and paying for what I get?' Arianna thought. She went over to the teenager section first and after finding some books she then went over to the mystery section and found some thriller books in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:32 pm
Rachel met Arianna and Laurence in the book store. In an attempt at subtlety, she jumped on Laurence's back and said "Boo!" in a giggle.  

kanangirl123

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:03 pm
Laurence smiled "i take it your ready to go then" he said in a laugh

(sorry i have been gone so much, school is hell)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:28 pm
(school and family life with me)
"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go" Arianna agreed, carrying quite a few books.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:12 pm

Rachel let Laurence carry her out of the store, even though she was carrying an amount of bags that would normally cripple a bodybuilder. "So any idea where we're going camping?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:28 pm
"I'll drive us there after I pack some stuff" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:43 pm
(I'M BACK! Only going to post this once)

Karissa sprinted, at a human speed, to catch up with them. "I'm done!" she exclaimed happily.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games