Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:53 am
"Charmed." Too late, Alessandra wished she had given a non-monosyllabic answer. If she had been trying to show she accepted Jackie, that might not have been the best way to do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:43 pm
"Is something wrong Ali?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:08 pm
"No, I'm fine." Three words. Not much better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:55 am
Jackie waddled into the room, her blankie wrapped around her. It was really her only human object that she was attached to. She was quiet, but went up to sit on Ari's lap, buring her face in her blanket. She was afraid that they were still angry with her.

((I'm sorry I was gone for so frickin long!!!! I was in Disneyland and forgot to tell anyone! Don't smite me crying ))  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:25 pm
"We're not mad at you" Arianna said, wrapping her arms around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:03 pm
"I thought Mirri was the mindreader, not you." Alessandra joked, but she also patted Jackie's back comfortingly.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:29 pm
"In my defense....I'm watching T.V." Said Mirri casually. Leaning over, she pulled Jackie from Arianna's lap and set her in her own. "So you" She said looking down. "Why don't you tell us about yourself?" She made sure to make herself appear more kindly, and smiled warmly at the infant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:06 pm
The show had ended by then, and Alessandra didn't like the next series, so she went over to their video cabinet and came back with a DVD containing the episode of Charmed after the one they'd been watching. She made sure to be quiet, so as to not interrupt whatever Jackie's answer would be.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:04 am
Arianna smiled warmly. "We won't judge you, Jackie" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:59 pm
Jackie smiled and set her head on Mirri's stomach. "I sorry I made you sad," she told her. "Um... I's bit when I three but my mommy and dad-dad get eaten. And big sissy to. So, Jackie go everywhere to live, all over world... people feels bad cuz I'm little and losted.... but I'm not really little... or lost. I comed to Forks 40 year ago cause no one here. Then all the human move in and take Jackie's forest away... they burned my house. Three times. But once Jackie start biting, then they stop cuz they too scared. But it was good for humans move since Jackie get food easily now. I live under a big tree. Big for me, and maybe someone, but not too many. I had all my stuffs there, and thankies to Arri I get it all back after the storm. Um... what else you want to know?"

((Hey, I might not be here for little bit cuz my auntie is kidnapping me this week lolz But i'll try to be on as much as I can^^))  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:56 am
"I dunno," Said Mirri, stroking Jackie's short hair. "Maybe, why do you still act like a small child? You would think that you would have adapted by now." She kept bringing this up, but it bothered her, and she wanted to know.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:26 pm
"Can't get past Jackie's age. Jackie knows a whole, whole lot, but my mind no let me be old. It's stuck little forever, I 'pose. I dunno," she shrugged. She'd never really been bothered by this fact before, but now she wondered why this was so.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:42 pm
"That sounds logical. I mean she is little and no matter how much she learns she still has the mind of a child" Arianna said, picking Jackie up and putting her back on her lap.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:46 am
"I guess that's reasonable." Said Mirri, leaning back onto the couch now that Arianna had taken Jackie. "One more question, probably the most important....do you have any powers Jackie? Do you know what they are?"  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:38 am
Jackie nodded. She studied the flowers on the table carefully, cncentrating hard. Then finally the were lifted out of the case and gently flew into Mirri's hands. Jackie giggled. "That all so far...."she said happily. "I has tekenisis."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games