Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:49 pm
Felix smile widened and she said, "Ok Black, that's enough." Black ran back and hopped up on Felix's lap, not harming her at all despite his enormous size. He then started licking Felix's face and she giggled. She said through the licking, "I...love...you too...Black." Black then calmed down and curled up peacefully in Felix's lap. She smiled down at him and then looked at Dion and Selena and asked, "So, how did you two become entangled with dangers like us?" She said it seriously but she winked and smiled afterwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:52 pm
Caterina sat for a good 10 minutes staring off into space. Finally coming to she looked around to see where Kenneth was. Noticing that he was nowhere in site she decided to try looking at one of the places that she had took him. She found him at her old house. "Here's some pictures of me, they go from when I was born to the age that I'm at now" she said, pulling out her wallet. "These are my mom,dad, Brian, Jonathan, Emma and Elizabeth" she said, finding a picture of the whole family took a few months before that fatall accident. "This is my grandmother" she said, noticing another picture that was not of her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:24 pm
"Well, it wasn't by accident, if thats what you mean." Said Lily with a chuckle. "I just moved here by coincidence, and happened upon quite a few vampires. But the twins, they have a much more interesting story, don't you Selena?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:37 pm
Felix rolled her eyes and said, "As if anyone gets caught up with vampires on purpose. But I suppose you have your reasons." She then turned to Selena and Dion and said, "So you're twins? What's your stories? You're both humans of course. How did you come to be with people...er...things, like us?" She smiled as she spoke and so did her eyes, she may not have chosen this life as an alternative to death, but her life was still good.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:09 pm
"Well-" Selana looked down, embarrassed. "The first contact we had with the Cullens and Lily, here, we were...attempting to hunt them. Me and Dion are vampire hunters."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:16 pm
And you gave us quite the scare too. Mind spoke Lily to Selena, so Felix wouldn't hear. "Thats not all of it, keep going." She said, grinning.  

kanangirl123

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:19 pm
Felix raised an eyebrow and her eyes narrowed slightly. Black, who had been calm in her arms on her lap, started to lowly and fiercely growl. Felix looked down and shushed Black, petting him between the ears. He quieted but stared threateningly at Selena.

Felix then spoke, trying slightly to keep her voice light, but her humorous eyes had turned hard, "First of all, it's Dion and I, second of all did you think you would ever be successful and were you, and third of all, why the hell would you hunt the Cullens, one of the largest and most respected "clan" in the world?" Felix had grown a bit livid, trying hard not to explode and yell at Alice for having them here. However, all the Cullens were alive, as far as she knew. Felix then grew slightly alarmed and turned to Alice, her eyes wide with concern. She said, "Alice, is everyone ok?" Alice nodded and tried to smile, a bit alarmed by Felix's sudden change in mood. "Good," Felix said. She then turned back to the twins, Selina specifically, and said, "Spill. Now."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Lily abruptly felt Felix's change in mood. She didn't like it at all. Tensing, she even more so put herself between Felix and the twins. "The next part of the story is the most important, and clearly they have given up on hunting the Cullens. So I would ask that don't talk to our friends that way." She said, the calm making her statement all the more menacing.  

kanangirl123

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:51 pm
Felix broke out laughing though she was still a bit skeptical. She said through her laughter, "Do you actually think that I would start hunting humans now? I'm almost positive that I'm not the only one that's ever reacted like that. Besides, you should be able to understand my change in mood. This is the first time I've ever met vampire hunters and, as harmless or not the humans may be, there's a cause for alarm when you're meeting one. Also, would you stop freaking out and trying to protect them from someone like me? I'm not the type of vampire you should be worried about." She turned to the twins and said, "My apologies, but surely you can understand my...skepticism." Her mood had lightened and she smiled slightly at them, her eyes slowly returning to their humorous shine. Black had resumed his usual calm self in her lap.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:45 am
"I was not looking for a justification of your actions, more simply a reason to trust you to not attack these girls for what they were." Said Lily, putting emphasis on the past tense. "After all that we have been through to protect them, it would be such a shame to have you kill them now." Or ever Lily added silently in her mind.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:04 am
Selana reddened slightly at the start of the argument, but she continued resolutely, "We were attempting to hunt them. And, it was really Lily, Caterina, and their friends that caught our attention. We didn't even know the Cullens were vampires until much later after that."

Dion added hotly, in justification, "We hunt vampires because a pair of them killed our parents. Murdered them." Dion moved closer to back up her sister. "And you may laugh as much as you like, but we've had our share of success."

Wyatt finally found the end of the new vampire's trail - it led to a mansion very much outside the boundary of Forks. His eyes tightened. Wyatt could smell the unique scent of the hunters as well as that of many vampires inside the house. This must be the Cullens' residence.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:21 pm
Lily and Alice both turned to face each other at the same second. "And recently, the vampires that murdered their parents, have found their way to Forks. Now if you'll excuse me." Said Lily. "Stay here, close to Alice and Jasper." She whispered to the twins.

She stood and strode out of the room, quickly leaving the house. "Wyatt." She called quietly. "I would say what a pleasant surprise, but it is neither pleasant, nor a surprise. What brings you here, besides the obvious."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:28 pm
's**t! Lily be careful, I'll be there as soon as I can' Caterina told her in mind speak. She tried to think of a lie about why she had to leave to back home.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:40 pm
Caterina, you need to calm down. Seriously, even if just me wasn't enough to handle him, there's a houseful of vampires not 10 yards away from me. Stay where you are, what you are doing is more important.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:48 pm
Caterina was torn between helping her best friend or staying and finishing what she was doing. 'Fine, be careful Lily, if anything major happens, I'm outta here.' Caterina said. "So, is there anything else that you want to see from my hometown?" Caterina asked.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games