Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:41 pm
The six kunai stabbed Sira in the chest making him sink to the ground in pain. 'Damn it..' He thought closing his eye's in pain. As he was dragged over to Sasori he tried to work a hand free and grab a shuriken.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:44 pm
Nanaka got up, heading back to the place she was staying. She was fidgety, the feeling that something was wrong, strong in her stomach. She started running, catching up to Ai. "Do you... feel that?"  

deliciously H I C K

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:45 pm
While Sasori was distracted, Reks sent black flames along the chakara strings binding him. They hit Sasori's hand, releasing him from the strands. Reks continued his attack by throwing more shuriken at Sasori.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:46 pm
((sorry.... gotta go!))  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:51 pm
Sira pulled out a kunai focusing his chakra into it he cut himself free. He knelt on the ground breathing hard from the kunai in his chest. He pulled each of them out wincing each time he pulled one out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:52 pm
Fuyu looked at Sira and Reks out of the corner of her eye "Sira! Reks!" tears rolled down her face "I'm s-so sorry..." she was forced to look back at Sasori, "Awww, you feel sorry for you friends?" He laughed and threw Fuyu on the fround. She fell to her knees and looked back up at him again, her eyes were a bright red. "You monster..." she glared at him. Sasori backed away a step ~ So her demon is showing some of it's power... and so is his...~ He looked at Sira ~ I wonder how long it will take for him to show it...~ "So, her demon's showing it's face, how bout' yours!?" He grinned at them.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:53 pm
Ai looked at Nanaka and nodded. "Yeah. I have a bad feeling that something is wrong. It's all too quiet." She looked in the direction of Sira's mansion. "Should we check to see if Sira and the other's are ok? The Akatsuki might be back." She headed towards Sira's place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:56 pm
"That's what I'm thinking..." Nanaka mumbled, heading in the direction of Sira's place. s**t... I can't take more of them... I'm worn out...  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:57 pm
Sira sighed closing his eye's. 'If this works out right I should be able to maintain control over phoenix..' He thought while making a few hand signs only his clan had ever used.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:18 pm
((.....o-o?))  

deliciously H I C K

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:19 pm
When they reached Sira's place Ai stoppedand listened to the sounds. "Yep, it's them." She ran into the house and saw everyone wounded and she saw Sasori. "Why won't you all just leave?" She ran at Sasori with a kunai in her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:23 pm
"Careful, Ai!" Nanaka yelled. "Don't get caught in the strings!" She swung her scythe somewhere near Sasori, trying to scare him.  

deliciously H I C K

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Ai hadn't noticed the strings and one had caught her hand holding the kunai and another had caught her opposite leg. "Wha?!" But she was able to miss the others. She tried to pull away from them but she fell onto her back. She tried to throw the kunai but couldn't let it go.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:35 pm
Sira stood up cutting the chakra threads that were tying up Ai. His eye's were now a deep shade of violet as the restraint on the seal had been lifted. He helped Ai back up.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:37 pm
Nanaka screamed and dropped her scythe as strings of chakra wound around her, interfering with her left eye and ear. "Stop it!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games