Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Isle of Samell Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:12 am
"He pulls something out of his pocket. "This house, will soon have a very large basement." he drops it and the house absorbs it. Soon a stairwell appears in the wall. He goes over and bows. "After you, My queen."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:15 am
she smiled and walked down the stairs, when she reached the bottom she looked around  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:24 am
"it's not quite your palace, but it looks like th main hall of it. And Simone, what would be wonderful would be to see you in your dress again. You had it made so it was Beautiful, yet comfortable, dressy yet not overdoing it." As you look around You see a throne, a door going into a small dining room, and a door leading to a dressing room. "It was the only thing extra I could store in the amulet Besides the essentials to the rooms."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:28 am
she smiled and closed her eyes, then she appeared in the dressUser Image "it is nice isnt it" she said smiling "its not like the palace but it will do" she said looking around  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:35 am
"If you want, I'm sure I could get your dog and bring him back without suspicion pretty easily."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:39 am
she looked at him "really? that would be great" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:42 am
He disappears and reappears with a dog in hand who then runs over to Simone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:45 am
she picked up the dog "i missed you" she said petting it, she smiled as he licked her face "thank you" she said and walked over and kissed his cheek, she smiled and petted the dog  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:48 am
"My pleasure." He walks over to a blank spot of the room. "I think I will rest now." He then floats and falls asleep in the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:49 am
she sat down in the air watching the dog run around her, she smiled and kissed his nose  

Aprilbaby1

Aj_7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:24 pm
Aj goes down into the basement and while Simone sleeps Aj cuts of the pendants and runs away with them and suspends there powers for a day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:26 pm
she wakes up "sly one, taking things that is not yours" she stands up "give them back"  

Aprilbaby1

Aj_7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:27 pm
"NO u will raise the army of the dead i cannot allow that"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:30 pm
looks at him the kneels down to her dog "get him" she whispered, the dog growled and jumped on him  

Aprilbaby1

Aj_7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:52 pm
Aj kills the dog with his sword and destroys the pendants  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games