Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:24 pm
We should have a ceremony based on "The Lottery", only the only candidates are wastes of humanity like that pathetic b*****d.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:28 pm
Salesman took that same test and scored +92348572384562387562398756239872346

I took it and scored infinity.  

Demonic Repentance

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:15 pm
xXxChaos RebornxXx
Little bit off there on the cactus comment. His IQ is more of banana level.

...ouch man...that hurt...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:23 am
...PFFFFT...pain...bannanas don't feel pain~

Silly Rabit XD  

Dameon the -V-

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:06 am
O.O holy jebesus >.> you mean bannanas dont feel pain *throws bannana torture devices away* (.....that sounded wrong*) btw im leavin the guild O.O  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:32 pm
The_Last_Avenger
xXxChaos RebornxXx
Little bit off there on the cactus comment. His IQ is more of banana level.

...ouch man...that hurt...

I meant a banana level, not you. ^^"""  

Demonic Repentance

Dreccas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:36 pm
haha xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:03 am
Lol.  

TheEmoSalesman

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:38 pm
dronze
klowny
okay first of all

First of all, what, precisely? Here's my "First of all" to you, little n00blet... get a spellchecker, and realize that those little non-alphanumeric symbols over by the L and M keys are called (collectively) punctuation.

Use them.

Quote:
talkign s**t on someone u think is a kid

If you're not a kid, then my second guess is that you're severely brain damaged... and if you're not brain damaged, then you're obviously an idiot.

Sorry, but all perceptions are seeded from truth, and when you strip it down, those are the only things I can come up with as possible options as to who/what you are, and how intellegent you might be.

Quote:
is not usually the most intelligent route

When it comes to the "intellegent route", I think you got your directions from MapQuest, and it doesn't even register your particular destination. The only "intellegent route" I see for you, my young, brain damaged, idiot friend, is to pay attention in your Literature and/or english classes, or to hang a right while going northbound on an eastward-facing cliffside road.

Take your pick, I really don't care which you pick, either way it's better for society as a whole.

Quote:
when pissants talk s**t b4 knowing the person they rag on

as impressed as I might have been to see someone else use the term "pissant", it was completely obliterated by the fact that I damn near missed it in your caffine induced logorrhea... or brain damaged idiot blathering.

Quote:
and if he or she couldnt fix the comp i was offering advise

"1N57@LL W1ND0Z V157A!!!!!1!!!1111!!!!1ONEONEWON" isn't *ahem* advice.

Sorry, but if you can't make yourself seem at least moderately competent in the basics of living in today's society, or in something as simple as forum etiquette, then chances are pretty good that nobody's going to want to consult you for anything in an online situation, including where you find all your free pr0n, n00b.

Quote:
to fix it

I can only assume by your lack of education that your home computer is a cardboard box with an "Int3l Ins1de" sticker on it, with the details drawn on with sharpies that you've spent WAAAAAAAY too much time sniffing the fumes from.

How you manage to figure out how to operate the fly on your pants is beyond me, so sit down little n00b, and let those of us with at least half a clue do the heavy thinking work.

Quote:
so dont be a jackass Thank you for putting a lowly wannabe in his place.

Exactly, n00b. Now run along, before I fill your tower with kitty litter, and release a hoarde of incontinent felines into your bedroom.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:55 am
That one made me laugh. wink

Anyone else getting that an error has occurred message every time you make a post?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:52 pm
I have been as well.

they're messing around with the coding, so I assume someone pressed a button they didn't mean to... at least the posts are getting through.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:48 pm
I started writing this one in Dammie's thread asking for advice, and in the middle of writing it, I got called in to work... and the thread got deleted before I got a chance to finish it, so here it is!
Quote:
Quote:
Would you like to know what I do when I piss off a girl?

I play on their conscience.

You know who else does this?

Abusers. Yes, those who dole out physical and emotional abuse play this card left and right. This is exactly why you get so many abuse victims saying "It's my fault..." and "He only does it because he loves me...".

Quote:
Email or PM here, or even send her a very sad voice recording if you can.

Due to a complete lack of spine on your own part to actually step up, be a man, and face facts for what you did. If you're going to talk to someone about it, then talk to them. If you're going to leave a message, don't get all flowery, just tell them that you want to talk it out, and possibly give a brief appology.

Quote:
Say that you were being stupid, that you are stupid, and that you don't deserve a treasure such as her.

Self deprication only works if you actually mean it... and you, it would seem, don't. Ever. Sorry, but when one has to resort to these kinds of means in order to make amends and resolve a problem, then, honestly, they lack the mental or emotional capacity to actually SOLVE the issue at hand, and instead fall to deception and lies to make it seem like they can.

Quote:
Act like this one little screw-up will send your life spiraling to the depths of hell,

If this was actually true, then you shouldn't have gotten into the current relationship, or any relationship, for that matter, before getting some serious therapy. If it's not, then, well, you lied again in an attempt to garner pity and sow guilt.

Quote:
and that you were never capable of winning her in the first place.

This kind of bullshit line is very clearly bulllshit. If it were really the case, then you wouldn't be with her, numbnuts.

Quote:
Sound as pathetic as possible.

Again, if you can't be forward and honest about the situation or your own emotions, then you shouldn't be in a relationship. If it's about "sounding" and "looking", rather than "being" and "feeling", then it's all an illusion, and, by direct association, a LIE.

Quote:
If you even want to go to the extreme, say that life is no longer worth living without her light to brighten your day, and let her draw her own conclusions.

Draw her own conclusions?! How are you letting her draw her own conclusions? You directly imply that you're planning to off yourself in order to guilt her into getting your way...

That's just low.

Quote:
Her feelings for you will merge with the concern and pity you will create to make her seek you out.

Because she takes a direct suicide threat seriously. Honestly, if it were me in that position, I'd hand you a razor blade and a bottle of pills myself... If you want to try and claim that this girl is worth killing yourself over, well, then you better be ready to back up that scumbag bluff.

Quote:
Then, you can continue the charade a bit further until she meets you face-to-face on her own accord and tells you how much she loves pities you.

So, you keep on lying to her to make sure the guilt trip holds, and then, so she doesn't have your blood on her hands, tells you exactly what it is that you want to hear?

Again, this would be when I show up to your house with a bottle of pills and a box of razors... and that would be the end of the relationship.

Quote:
That will be your cue to tell her how much you love controlling her,

Which is exactly what you're doing....

Quote:
and to say that you'll never, ever, ever, EVER be that stupid again.

Until you screw up again and don't feel like being a responsable human being... yea...

May your next major relationship screw up be your last.

dronze
Vice Captain

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:56 pm
You = Hero

Mate, I'm glad you ranted on that because I was going to tell you too if you didn't do it anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:03 pm
Aw, man, I missed that post! Awesome response dronze. I love it.  

serbus

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:07 pm
serbus
Aw, man, I missed that post! Awesome response dronze. I love it.

you didn't miss it, it didn't originally get posted. I got called into work before I got a chance to finish it.... but I left it open while I was at work so I could come home and finish it.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games